Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he looks at his phone after every silly interaction with Leo. Leo couldn’t give a flying duck about his dad. Would genuinely hurt me so bad if my kid acted that way towards me

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The way he looks at his phone after every silly interaction with Leo. Leo couldn’t give a flying duck about his dad. Would genuinely hurt me so bad if my kid acted that way towards me
Kids like the rest of us, bleeping hates his guts.
Bet he thrives when he goes away...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My thoughts.
I remember Jake from years back on XFactor. Then forgot about him until I saw Instagram posts from Daisy May Cooper sticking up for him because of 'trolls' saying his baby looked like a little old man.
He lapped up all the attention he was suddenly getting from popular celebs.
It was only then that I remembered who he was and was intrigued.
And that is how I found myself here on Tattle.
Celebs started to realise he was actually a bit of a prick and the attention wained.
But he got alot of followers off the back of that.
He is now reaching for that moment again.
He needs people to give him sympathy and share his posts. He wants popularity.
There are no limits he will not go to to gain more followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
that poor boy is so confused by all the strange noises fakey is making to try and get him to laugh. Put your phone down and interact with your child!

Reactions: 17
I find it so sad. He has one day at home (or not that many) and they’re all stuck inside! Why not take Leo to the park, take them for a fun day out and make the most of it. I’ve had covid since Tuesday and I’m desprate to have some fun and get out with my 2 year old, it’s not normal for us to be inside so much! He winds me up. Leo deserves better than having a phone shoved in his face for Jakes IG content 👺

• Heart
He looks like he hasn't even got out of bed in that first story, I imagine Sophie has to bring the golden child into Jake, who in their right mind starts filming IG stories from bed looking like that?She doesn't look happy to be on film, and also it looks so awkward in how he's filming, got to keep that arm outstretched to get Leo4likes in shot as well as old Turkey teefs reaction to Leos usual nonreaction
I can't imagine living this kind of life, performing on screen all the time trying to get a reaction from idiots online who you don't even know to ultimately get work 🙄 it's exhausting to watch, it must be exhausting to live like that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it so sad. He has one day at home (or not that many) and they’re all stuck inside! Why not take Leo to the park, take them for a fun day out and make the most of it. I’ve had covid since Tuesday and I’m desprate to have some fun and get out with my 2 year old, it’s not normal for us to be inside so much! He winds me up. Leo deserves better than having a phone shoved in his face for Jakes IG content 👺
I reckon he’ll be too busy filming content all day today to do anything else, so he can still post about Leo non stop whilst Sophie & boys are in USA. Actually second thoughts maybe he’s planning his next dodgy giveaway as the disgusting pity posts this week have had a negative effect on his road to one million and he needs to claw them followers back somehow 😂

Reactions: 10
Think it maybe his photographer friend? Probably got him round filming ads or content of Leo so he’s got plenty to post while Sophie and kids are away 🤦🏻‍♀️ If not him, maybe his boyfriend has popped round while Sophie’s at the gym 😂😂😂
Lollllll he is prolly Jakey’s boyfriend for sure. He came to tune him up😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leo isn’t responsive to a lot unless it’s a telly and he sits with head sunk into the back of his neck.

Reactions: 16
Chicken nugget boy is always really vacant.. and why why why do they allow him to play in the bathroom around the toilet that is riddled in germs 🥴

• Sick
I think with our eagle eyed tattler catching the photographer friend in the mirror it can only mean Jake isn’t spending today with family🙄 He has one day at home & golden child is going away on holiday, yet he’s away with his friend & she’s at the gym as per. Poor Leo will be papped in the crèche☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Guess where there heading soon 😅 thanks for the parenting tips tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why carry on recording while telling Fred off! Nasty prick. If I discipline my child I don’t film it let alone post it for thousands to see

• Sad
Why post that poor Fred 😕😕 kids do tit like that all the time but mate that's humiliating. Shame on u jake you are a pure and utter piece of tit. I'd knock the tit if someone humiliated my some publicly on Instagram. You are dirt jake

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Omg Sophies grid post! Clean your snot ridden filthy child up! It's not his fault but come on ! My DIL had 4 kids under the age of 6 at one point and and no way would she allow them to be photographed looking like that. In fact I can't remember them ever looking dirty. Leo looks like a poster child for the NSPCC. They have no shame.

Why post that poor Fred 😕😕 kids do tit like that all the time but mate that's humiliating. Shame on u jake you are a pure and utter piece of tit. I'd knock the tit if someone humiliated my some publicly on Instagram. You are dirt jake
He’s a bully! Always humiliates & belittles everyone but especially Freddie☹ Wonder if he’ll do it to golden child🤔 Probably not because in Jake’s eyes Leo can do no wrong🙄 Hope you’re proud of yourself you prick for making a little boy feel small😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.