Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m child free and I’m bed with covid. What better is there to do than to look up accounts for his failing entertainment business.

Not making a lot of money is he. Looking forward to see what 2021 accounts bring 🤣
And he wastes money hand over fist buying followers...what a bleeping idiot...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean he must declare as much as he has to right? Say for 2021-2022 accounts. Footloose would go through the books. What happens with the ads etc he gets paid for off Instagram? Would he invoice the company? I presume this would be through the books. Anyway, I’m surprised he isn’t making MORE money. Be interesting to see Sophie’s accounts 🤓

Edit: Sophie’s “business” isn’t due for their first accounts for ages. Also….. Su holds 25% share in Jakes company? Hmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s such a beggy twit. Tagging Ashley Banjo in his latest story, as if AB gives a tit 🤣I’ve danced for more hours this year so far in my local nightclub then Jake does in a year. Do I need physio? NO

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also physio is a long process, you don’t recover within 5 mins of going. I come out of my physio sessions in more pain. Yes Jake unlike you I go for health reasons and conditions I suffer for not a “bad back” that vanishes the next day

Reactions: 18
He’s such a beggy twit. Tagging Ashley Banjo in his latest story, as if AB gives a tit 🤣I’ve danced for more hours this year so far in my local nightclub then Jake does in a year. Do I need physio? NO
So basically, all the gym eye bleeping is pointless. He's about as fit as your average slug.
Again with fakey Jakey, all for show.
And he's a lazy bleep too...

Also physio is a long process, you don’t recover within 5 mins of going. I come out of my physio sessions in more pain. Yes Jake unlike you I go for health reasons and conditions I suffer for not a “bad back” that vanishes the next day
The only problem with this donkey toothed fuckers back is he doesn't want to get off it....

• Haha
My dad has had a bad back for as long as I can remember and he has to go physio, it gets abit better after he’s gone but like you said it takes a while! He’s a muppet. Notice how the way he’s tied his hood strings is exactly the same….like they haven’t moved 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe Chris Hughes fell for Prickenden’s attention seeking on his last IG post ! Although he could just be playing along just in case.
2893CB26-8E65-411B-A6F5-57D1863750C8.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Max George has posted a heartfelt Instagram message about his friend Tom Parker. He waited a few days and was respectful of his widow, he definitely didn’t do this for likes and comments 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Bad back ….. he was hanging of a climbing wall the other day 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Like you would go do that if you had a bad back and was risking not being able to be in the show ???? Such a dick

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe Chris Hughes fell for Prickenden’s attention seeking on his last IG post ! Although he could just be playing along just in case. View attachment 1166518
So he’s seeing Chris and his mum on Tuesday? Wonder if he’ll ask or hint to Chris to do a shout out for his road to one million like he did last time they met up 😂

Bad back ….. he was hanging of a climbing wall the other day 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Like you would go do that if you had a bad back and was risking not being able to be in the show ???? Such a dick
And don’t forget the filming of him doing star jumps in the gym 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait until work dries up.. he will be claiming PIP for his MANY health conditions and on UC claiming he can’t work. Imagine if he wasn’t a z lister? You can imagine the type of screb he would be. A benefits cheat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’ve had to come here because I’ve seen he’s made Tom Parker’s death about his brother and dad. Well basicallly about him. Begging for sympathy & likes he’s literally twisted that poor lads death & made it about him. He’s such an annoying bleep 😳😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This plonker is now off to the physio 🤦🏻
Soo…. Now he’s got a bad hip!! I actually do and still work! This prick runs up and down a stage and things he’s graffter/dad of the year 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Everything is too big, eyebrows, lips, nose. Not enough room on her face ..

He looks soooo old compared to the rest of the cast. Like the pervy uncle at Christmas....
Odd bod In every way 🤢🤣

I can’t believe Chris Hughes fell for Prickenden’s attention seeking on his last IG post ! Although he could just be playing along just in case. View attachment 1166518
Beggy bastard …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is home q the preforming monkey with the phone in his face for the day for the 20,000 stories for his fans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is home q the preforming monkey with the phone in his face for the day for the 20,000 stories for his fans
The eye bleeping started at 7am 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think it’s this week she goes away with the kids, so he’s going to be even more unbearable (if that’s possible 😉)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.