Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m full of covid for the second time and this thread cheers me up no end 🤣🤣🤣 just howled at the “I take it my responses are wrong then” but…. Your friends and family/kids should make you the most happiest out of everything in life not your job. Urgh

It just makes me think how much is what he says is fake just for him to be like LOOK AT MEEEE kinda thing? In the hope the offers come rolling in cos he said in an instapoll he loves the stage more than his family&friends. NO JAKE! Wake up. The offers won’t come rolling in. He needs to realise less is more and calm down with everything, constant instagramming etc and he might, JUST might (ok a very very slim chance-0%) just get some more work.

What is he going to do after footloose? Nobody wants him 🤣 What are the bets he’s stacking shelves in savers soon x

Sorry my brain fog is making me edit lots.

Urrrrrrm he will be doing ads in his lunch break too, could you imagine it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh god

“GUYS IVE JUST STOCKED THIS AMAZING SHAMPOO THAT THICKENS MY HAIR AND WILL MAKE U LOOK LIKE YOU'VE HAD A HAIR TRANSPLANT” .. “COME DOWN TO SAVERS NOW, I MIGHT EVEN SING FOR YOU AND SHOW U MY GOLD PANTS THAT I WORE ON MY AMAZING PART IN FOOTLOOSE !!”
His hair do..
Chronic the hedgehog 🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔

Work in savers, I nearly pissed myself 😂😂😂
Poundland is more his scene...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he couldn’t get the job on radio . Nobody wants to take him on . What’s after footloose ? I think even panto have had enough with him .

I think he’s worrying now definitely. That’s why he’s manic he knows his days are done he’s irrelevant

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When he was depressed this morning on Instagram he still managed to retweet a review of footloose on his Twitter🙄
the alter egos. We don’t see much of jakes sadness on twitter. But his content is always like 20 likes. Maybe he needs more sadness. I’m rarely on Instagram. I feel the need to go back on it just to be in the know for this place. 😂. It’s wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the alter egos. We don’t see much of jakes sadness on twitter. But his content is always like 20 likes. Maybe he needs more sadness. I’m rarely on Instagram. I feel the need to go back on it just to be in the know for this place. 😂. It’s wild.
I’ll swap you, I’ll take twitter content & you have the Instagram😂

He knows he’d get tore a new one on Twitter if he even tried the tit he does on insta🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll swap you, I’ll take twitter content & you have the Instagram😂

He knows he’d get tore a new one on Twitter if he even tried the tit he does on insta🤦🏼‍♀️😂
This is so true. But at least he would get the viewing figures he craves. Not positive ones. But viewing figures none the less.

Reactions: 6
So he couldn’t get the job on radio . Nobody wants to take him on . What’s after footloose ? I think even panto have had enough with him .

I think he’s worrying now definitely. That’s why he’s manic he knows his days are done he’s irrelevant
I think that’s why he’s going full out health sympathy, brother dad sympathy at the minute because there is nothing lined up except air freshener adverts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that’s why he’s going full out health sympathy, brother dad sympathy at the minute because there is nothing lined up except air freshener adverts
He'll be on the insurance ads on daytime telly on ITV2 soon....or ones for constipation/IBS😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.