Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the reason the WhatsApp screen shot he shared a few days ago which seemed to look like he never what's apped her before that day..... Its just clicked. He must delete all his messages he sends her because they are beyond narscasstic and controlling.

Bet he's vile on messages to her (can't forget the day he kicked off about her being at the hairdressers and she filmed it, put it on IG and guess what gone an hour later!)

I bet she gets nothing but tit and abuse from him whilst shes with her sister, he will ruin that trip away with his obsessing what she's doing where she's at where HIS son is at demanding face times with him regardless of time difference. (won't ask after Fred) no doubt JQ will make HER face time him at normal UK hours.
I'm surprised he hasn't made her wait to go untill a time he wasn't working and could go along. Surprised she has been let go alone but sure he is well used to his alone time away from them I suppose

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised he hasn't made her wait to go untill a time he wasn't working and could go along. Surprised she has been let go alone but sure he is well used to his alone time away from them I suppose
No way would he do an 11 hour flight with a baby even if that baby is his own ‘chicken nugget’. He could have got the 2 weeks off if he’d really wanted to. Like Leo’s birthday he could have had it written in his contract but this way he can do the whole ‘I’m working for my family’ narrative and ‘missing Leo’ and then his minions will blow smoke up arse saying what a wonderful partner and dad he is to be working while his missus is on holiday. Truth being she’s doing an 11 hour journey with 2 kids by herself while he prances about on a stage for 2 hours a day and the rest of the time he does what he wants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but someone mentioned Chris Hughes tasteful ❤ On Toms wife’s post and that Jake had done his own post for engagement but not bothered to give his condolences to toms wife… low and behold..
Yep, he came here read everyone's comments calling him out and went scurrying over to her page to quickly follow and comment (AFTER he'd Googled 'Tom Parker wanted' found the first pic of him and posted on his grid for bleeping engagement)

It's still so distasteful how he didn't share Toms wife original post like EVERY single C lister to Z lister has done and that he's purposely left his comments and likes visable for that post too.

He's got tatters riled up about that post for sure....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, he came here read everyone's comments calling him out and went scurrying over to her page to quickly follow and comment (AFTER he'd Googled 'Tom Parker wanted' found the first pic of him and posted on his grid for bleeping engagement)

It's still so distasteful how he didn't share Toms wife original post like EVERY single C lister to Z lister has done and that he's purposely left his comments and likes visable for that post too.

If he had a decent bone in his body he would have deleted that post after reading peoples opinions about it but for him likes, comments and engagement rates outweigh everything and anything 😡

Reactions: 21
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but someone mentioned Chris Hughes tasteful ❤ On Toms wife’s post and that Jake had done his own post for engagement but not bothered to give his condolences to toms wife… low and behold..
Yeah he did it AFTER his permanent grid post admitting he didn’t know the man via a google image, a story sharing the grid post to make sure he got engagement. He then read tattle went and posted a love heart and THEN followed the poor man’s wife.

then people wonder why we think he’s a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 25

It’s sick how his deluded followers actually think Tom’s wife will take comfort from this no mark posting on her page🤷🏼‍♀️ Some really strange people in this world🙄
D6422788-5C3E-4ED8-B8FD-7F9D58BE8BDC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No way would he do an 11 hour flight with a baby even if that baby is his own ‘chicken nugget’. He could have got the 2 weeks off if he’d really wanted to. Like Leo’s birthday he could have had it written in his contract but this way he can do the whole ‘I’m working for my family’ narrative and ‘missing Leo’ and then his minions will blow smoke up arse saying what a wonderful partner and dad he is to be working while his missus is on holiday. Truth being she’s doing an 11 hour journey with 2 kids by herself while he prances about on a stage for 2 hours a day and the rest of the time he does what he wants 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair Fred is a much more sensible and reliable flight companion than that dick head. At least Fred will keep an eye on his brother if his mum needs the toilet or anything rather than pouting into a camera, googling fake illness and reading tattle.

yes I cannot stand him

It’s sick how his deluded followers actually think Tom’s wife will take comfort from this no mark posting on her page🤷🏼‍♀️ Some really strange people in this world🙄View attachment 1163730
Who’s Tim? His followers are as lazy, dim and disrespectful as him

Reactions: 21
“ I use this in my morning clean “ lol lol lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtaf who is he kidding ???? Morning Clean ? He doesn’t get his arse out of his pit until dinner time!!! Can hardly see Jakey baby cleaning 🤣🤣🤣 seriously…. These companies must be so bloody desperate to ask wannabes like Jake to do ADs lol
It makes me …. Want to buy something else tbh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
“ I use this in my morning clean “ lol lol lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtaf who is he kidding ???? Morning Clean ? He doesn’t get his arse out of his pit until dinner time!!! Can hardly see Jakey baby cleaning 🤣🤣🤣 seriously…. These companies must be so bloody desperate to ask wannabes like Jake to do ADs lol
Savers... Jesus. One step up from Poundland.
Really going places, ain't ya😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember the days when he said I quote ‘I would never do an ad for something I don’t use or believe in’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Its embarrassing when you end up having to promote things you wouldn’t use to be able to make enough money. Most people in his position would rethink their career choice if they had to shamefully plug crap brands etc. People that follow him and her are clearly daft if they don’t see the lies that spill out.

• Haha
Its embarrassing when you end up having to promote things you wouldn’t use to be able to make enough money. Most people in his position would rethink their career choice if they had to shamefully plug crap brands etc. People that follow him and her are clearly daft if they don’t see the lies that spill out.
Says they are opportunities that he can’t turn down.

no jake you are basically a walking, talking billboard. An opportunity for you would be a presenting career or record deal. I wonder if advertising so much stuff actually affects his chance of bigger jobs because he can’t be taken seriously.

I would get him doing adverts for Spotify music, or something to do with his ‘brand’ but advertising cleaning spray when we know you are living out of a hotel. Come on now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even her son took The piss out of her for her tit Instagram stories. Take the hint
Maybe the reason the WhatsApp screen shot he shared a few days ago which seemed to look like he never what's apped her before that day..... Its just clicked. He must delete all his messages he sends her because they are beyond narscasstic and controlling.

Bet he's vile on messages to her (can't forget the day he kicked off about her being at the hairdressers and she filmed it, put it on IG and guess what gone an hour later!)

I bet she gets nothing but tit and abuse from him whilst shes with her sister, he will ruin that trip away with his obsessing what she's doing where she's at where HIS son is at demanding face times with him regardless of time difference. (won't ask after Fred) no doubt JQ will make HER face time him at normal UK hours.
I get the impression that this maybe is true however I can't see Sophie putting up with tit from him. She's called him out a few times on his lies etc. Plus I don't think she gives a tit about what is said on here. Good on her. Now get to LA and find yourself a bloke with his own hair and teeth .

• Haha
It’s actually more embarrassing for him because his only content for months on insta was him taking the piss out of ‘influencers’ and also stating he would NEVER promote things he didn’t use 😂 Look at him now - doings ads for cleaning products 😂 He’s become a total hypocrite/sell out and everybody knows it. He knows it and that’s why he gets defensive and brings up ‘I’ve got a family to look after and bills to pay’ when someone questions him doing ads.

• Heart
I just watched the celebs go dating video with Sophie… oh dear 🥴

I could never quite put my finger on what it is with Sophie that annoys me so much, but I think it’s the fact that she’s a bit of a caricature of an influencer. The constant aff links and ads, the ‘oh my god you guysssss’ and the ‘does anyone know where I can get xyz’ rather than just using google… they’re the oldest influencing moves in the books, and the smart influencers have learnt how to speak to their audiences properly and use the ‘I’m your friend’ narrative, rather than the tit above that we all see through nowadays. I don’t think Sophie is clever enough for that.

Reactions: 15
How tragic is his life . He can’t get work . He can’t get on the radio . He can’t get on the TV . He just about gets into panto but not even good shows or west end like Gemma Collins 😂 he has to beg for followers . Use a poor mans death who he didn’t know for likes and now drum role …….

THE ONLY JOB HE CAN GET IS ADS FIR SAVERS A crappy SHOP 😂😂😂

• Haha
I just watched the celebs go dating video with Sophie… oh dear 🥴

I could never quite put my finger on what it is with Sophie that annoys me so much, but I think it’s the fact that she’s a bit of a caricature of an influencer. The constant aff links and ads, the ‘oh my god you guysssss’ and the ‘does anyone know where I can get xyz’ rather than just using google… they’re the oldest influencing moves in the books, and the smart influencers have learnt how to speak to their audiences properly and use the ‘I’m your friend’ narrative, rather than the tit above that we all see through nowadays. I don’t think Sophie is clever enough for that.
I’ve just watched it for the first time and I’ve got one word CRINGE!! She has a totally different voice to the one she has now, I genuinely feel wrecked for her and her desperation for fame… and the best she can do is Jake?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.