Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damnšŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully her sister puts her off marrying the bleep šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Judging by the white wedding looking roses on the picture Iā€™m thinking the amazing news is a magazine deal shes begged for šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Deal with In the styleā€¦they only get excited about stuff like that
I said that. The pair of them have been begging Adam for months. Thing is clothes just hang off her and in tight fitting stuff, take the fake tits away and sheā€™s got the body of a pre teen. Her body image isnā€™t something that young girls should inspire to be like and if ITS use her, they are sending out the wrong message. Before anyone says Iā€™m skinny shaming and she canā€™t help her body type, yes I believe she is naturally slim but she chooses to be skinny. Sheā€™s always bragging about being a size 6, then says she wants to put on weight but itā€™s total BS. She wouldnā€™t wear 90% of the clothes she does if she was body conscious. I donā€™t think she would get her own collection but think she could possibly get an edit with them. Sheā€™s up herself enough doing ads for them but could you imagine her talking us through her own edit šŸ¤®šŸ˜“

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt they would use her and if they did it would probably just be for website photos .

Adam goes for the popular ones . Like lad baby mum people like her she has a good following sheā€™s bubbly .
He has Billy who has an amazing body again she is a mum but sheā€™s popular has her own show and good amount of followers .
He has Jac Jossa again bubbly and got followers .

never in a million years would he have soph .

1 she ainā€™t got the following
2 she ainā€™t bubbly Or relatable
3 she has a baby business that is dead .
4 she ainā€™t even a z lister she ainā€™t been on any shows she just with Jake who letā€™s face it ainā€™t even a z lister either šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Might be ITS as they have recently done the ā€˜bigger influencerā€™ ranges. Trying to cater for everyone. God I hate that lad baby and his wife, I hope they both trip up every curb they try to step up.
I reckon itā€™s something super boringā€¦ booked her hen do scrounged night out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I highly doubt they would use her and if they did it would probably just be for website photos .

Adam goes for the popular ones . Like lad baby mum people like her she has a good following sheā€™s bubbly .
He has Billy who has an amazing body again she is a mum but sheā€™s popular has her own show and good amount of followers .
He has Jac Jossa again bubbly and got followers .

never in a million years would he have soph .

1 she ainā€™t got the following
2 she ainā€™t bubbly Or relatable
3 she has a baby business that is dead .
4 she ainā€™t even a z lister she ainā€™t been on any shows she just with Jake who letā€™s face it ainā€™t even a z lister either šŸ˜‚
I would have agreed with you a few months back but missgreedyshome and ashandchelslifestories have somehow managed to get long term deals with ITS and they havenā€™t got anywhere near the followers as the ones youā€™ve mentioned above. I know Adam reads tattle so can only hope heā€™s been on this thread and realises they arenā€™t the popular couple that they make out. I agree that Adam does favour women with higher social media followings ie Stacey, Jac & Billie so fingers crossed Sophie doesnā€™t get a look in.

I totally agree with her clothes not suiting her body shape and is always saying I ordered to bigger sizešŸ˜³So why not order your correct size and most women are definitely not a size 6 šŸ˜³Whatā€™s cringey twit Jake going to bore us all with when Leoā€™s away

Reactions: 10
I would have agreed with you a few months back but missgreedyshome and ashandchelslifestories have somehow managed to get long term deals with ITS and they havenā€™t got anywhere near the followers as the ones youā€™ve mentioned above. I know Adam reads tattle so can only hope heā€™s been on this thread and realises they arenā€™t the popular couple that they make out. I agree that Adam does favour women with higher social media followings ie Stacey, Jac & Billie so fingers crossed Sophie doesnā€™t get a look in.
I donā€™t even see Sophie as an influencer I see her as Jakes girlfriend whoā€™s got some of his followers and got rejected by Eyal. Like apart from that literally what does she do?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I totally agree with her clothes not suiting her body shape and is always saying I ordered to bigger sizešŸ˜³So why not order your correct size and most women are definitely not a size 6 šŸ˜³Whatā€™s cringey twit Jake going to bore us all with when Leoā€™s away
Probably ā€˜orderedā€™ a bigger size because they were gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said that. The pair of them have been begging Adam for months. Thing is clothes just hang off her and in tight fitting stuff, take the fake tits away and sheā€™s got the body of a pre teen. Her body image isnā€™t something that young girls should inspire to be like and if ITS use her, they are sending out the wrong message. Before anyone says Iā€™m skinny shaming and she canā€™t help her body type, yes I believe she is naturally slim but she chooses to be skinny. Sheā€™s always bragging about being a size 6, then says she wants to put on weight but itā€™s total BS. She wouldnā€™t wear 90% of the clothes she does if she was body conscious. I donā€™t think she would get her own collection but think she could possibly get an edit with them. Sheā€™s up herself enough doing ads for them but could you imagine her talking us through her own edit šŸ¤®šŸ˜“
ThisšŸ‘šŸ¼ She says she wants to put weight on but I very much doubt she doesšŸ™„ If she wanted to do that, she should eat more than a slice of toast & a few bleeping nuts! She could bulk up & still go to the gym to tone upšŸ‘šŸ¼ She absolutely loves herself & tbf all the deluded followers blow smoke up her arse about how perfect her figure is, how amazing she looks blah, blah, blahšŸ„± I personally think she has an issue, she hated putting weight on when she was pregnant & couldnā€™t wait to get it off again once she had him so she had the ā€˜perfect bikini bodyā€™ for her holidayšŸ™„ I donā€™t think she looks good at allšŸ¤¢ (for anyone just coming on here, itā€™s not because Iā€™m jealous. Iā€™ve been a 6 & a 16 and I hated being that skinny without an inch of fat on my bodyā˜¹)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly she is a nobody . Jake is a nobody . He can barely get work lately and heā€™s not even in west end shows . Soph ainā€™t well known either in fact I never see any z listers comment on her stuff . Both irrelevant.

in the style would never work with her . Sheā€™s not known in anyway it took months of begging for her to get followers and I wouldnā€™t put it past her buying them aswell .

Reactions: 12
When Off Limits started managing Jake they posted he had exclusively signed for them. Just noticed his old management posted this only a couple of hours ago. Sounds like they are still working with him šŸ¤” I wonder if heā€™s realised that the grass isnt greener on the other side and it doesnā€™t matter who manages him, heā€™s never going to get the top jobs, so has gone back to his old agency. He was top dog there as they only have a couple of clients whereas at Off Limits heā€™s definitely very low down the pecking order.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Filming herself in a dress bragging it's a size 6 'so guyyys I absolutely love this'

I swear that's the only sentence she knows when showing off her hauls šŸ™„

As for her filming Leo and Fred playing earlier, "let him catch you Fred" ... How about you let your two boys play they way they want to play. Stop filming content like that then gobbing off with your fake ass accent to Fred who honestly he can't do anything right in that house can he. If he's not the one holding jakes phone to film super dad he's being bossed around in 'happy videos' or used for ad content.

Oh and the announcement will be tit. Wonder what saddos answers she screen shots for content tomorrow, hi soph we know you read here too šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 17
I can't even put into words my disgust at him hijacking that poor, lovely guys death for his own attention seeking gain. Honestly he is lower than a slugs belly.

Going off topic though, Skanky Dopey's latest grid pic, captioned: Leo and Freddie's mum.
No you absolute dose, you were Freddie's mum first, long before snotty sprog, Jabba the Hut came along.

Maybe I'm being too sensitive but I just thought that was ridiculous. Chronological order and all that. Poor Freddie deserves so much better than these two who just use him as and when circumstances require (ads). They bleeping repulse me.
I thought exactly the same and almost corrected her. I must be very lucky as I have 3 children 2 with my ex and 1 with my new partner he wouldn't dream of singleing his child out he treats them all equally and like prickenden he has only the 1 biological child but he's dad to all 3 !

• Heart
I know Iā€™ve said it before ( a few times) but the way they treat poor Fred is sickening! Anymore from prickeden and Iā€™ll be messaging him.
Be worth the block as I know he will read it the big teethed, funny looking bleep!šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬ Cannot stand him! šŸ˜¤

Oh he will be needing his CBD oil....your comment will not be good for his anxiety
Maybe the reason the WhatsApp screen shot he shared a few days ago which seemed to look like he never what's apped her before that day..... Its just clicked. He must delete all his messages he sends her because they are beyond narscasstic and controlling.

Bet he's vile on messages to her (can't forget the day he kicked off about her being at the hairdressers and she filmed it, put it on IG and guess what gone an hour later!)

I bet she gets nothing but tit and abuse from him whilst shes with her sister, he will ruin that trip away with his obsessing what she's doing where she's at where HIS son is at demanding face times with him regardless of time difference. (won't ask after Fred) no doubt JQ will make HER face time him at normal UK hours.

Reactions: 17
He's been quiet today. Only 26 stories and a grid post. That's bonkers that's classed as quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's been quiet today. Only 26 stories and a grid post. That's bonkers that's classed as quiet
Probably seething he didn't get the radio gig/amount of abuse over that terrible post yesterday, and trying to find the cash to by the last 5000 bots .
#roadtoonemillion.....šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.