Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips, the way she twiddles her hair, the way she tries to talk all posh !!! I could scream at my phone grrrŕrrrrr.
It's the accent for me. There is clear evidence on the internet that she never used to talk like that. She was a loud mouth common yoke before fakey.
Was jake engaged before to another girl?

Reactions: 16
Yes but she’s now with a multi millionaire with a very popular branding company she had a lucky escape bet she laughs at Jake now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1162441
How dare you Cady, that’s just her lips🙄🤥😂

She never booked a bassinet for golden child so he can sleep on the flight to California, so she’s obviously panicking that she’ll have to actually look after her own child for 11 hours😂
If I were taking my kids away on my own at that age I would have already looked into what would be the best things to take away for such a long flight. When my two were little even if it was a shorter flight I always bought things and filled their little backpacks that would keep them amused. Books, colouring in pads and little pocket games. It isn’t difficult nor does it have to be expensive. Nor did I have to ask anybody and I especially wouldn’t on my social media. Oh wait but I forgot she’s expecting stuff for free isn’t she? Oh and don’t get me started on her fake voice just who does she think she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Brilliant, love this. I'd say he is sickened it didn't work with her
Didn’t jake have a baby not long after his ex and also get engaged not long after she did?
He clung on to Carl her dad for dear life and then when he thought he’d hit the big time after dancing on ice thought he was suddenly a lad.

It's the accent for me. There is clear evidence on the internet that she never used to talk like that. She was a loud mouth common yoke before fakey.
Was jake engaged before to another girl?
Yeah Danielle Fogerty, I think he’s downgraded with Sophie tbh

Didn’t jake have a baby not long after his ex and also get engaged not long after she did?
He clung on to Carl her dad for dear life and then when he thought he’d hit the big time after dancing on ice thought he was suddenly a lad.
I wondered why they’d split up. He went on Loose Women and him & Danielle were on it, she showed everyone her ring….. fast forward a few years and he’s parading leo4content on there and trying to get to 1 million🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In 4 hours he gained just under 400 new followers today (surprisingly all foreign again 😂)
Me thinks the sad wanker made another 500 bots purchase this afternoon (guarantee he lost at least 100 followers today after that disgusting post yesterday) Does he really think we believe his publicity seeking post from last night or the post of his engagement yet again this morning, made new people want to follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jakey you really are one sad desperate individual.
He’s definitely got the card out today 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thats over 1,000 since this morning. Good going for someone who’s shadowbanned 🙄 I reckon he’s already arranged the horse for this weekend 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
He’s definitely got the card out today 🤦🏻‍♀️ I reckon he’s already arranged the horse for this weekend 😂
No chance he is gaining all they followers😂😂 He’s still shadow banned & his content is tit🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂 Pull the other one Jake🤥 Imagine spending all your hard earned cash on fake followers to appear liked🤢 Joke Quickenden👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No chance he is gaining all they followers😂😂 He’s still shadow banned & his content is tit🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂 Pull the other one Jake🤥 Imagine spending all your hard earned cash on fake followers to appear liked🤢 Joke Quickenden👍🏼
Thing is he reads here so knows we are all aware of what he’s doing and what a tragic bleep he is. He’s going to come crashing down when he realises even with the magic million, doors will still remain shut in his face, he’ll still only get bargain basements ads and he’s going to have to keep spending to maintain that follower count. All from somebody who says ‘I don’t care what people think of me or my social media engagement’ 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Quite funny reading this. "My wedding", he says. He doesn't change does he! His wedding to himself haha 🤣
At least Danielle came to her senses. Hopefully Sophie does too, but not likely as her deals are tied to him and she craves that influencer life . Didn’t she split briefly from Jakey before being pregnant with Leo? She needs to wake up.

Reactions: 14
At least Danielle came to her senses. Hopefully Sophie does too, but not likely as her deals are tied to him and she craves that influencer life . Didn’t she split briefly from Jakey before being pregnant with Leo? She needs to wake up.
Yeah she sent him to live back at his mums because he’s an annoying overbearing twit. I think he only went back because she was pregnant. They’ve spoken about it somewhere. Not quite the perfect family life he portrays

• Haha
I think Leo is older than Danielle’s baby, but she deffo got engaged before him and Sophie

Reactions: 8
Run for the hills more like lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
E
I'd put money on it that he cheated and I'm sure it was around the dancing on ice era and the oh so faithful Vanessa  which is probably why he wasn't included in the DOI special, the tit it caused behind the scenes. Why wouldnt they have included one of the years winners on an ITV special 🙊

Imagine when a news article is written about you your always referenced to JQ 🤮🤮 baby announcements with your upgrade fiancee should never have your exes name as the headline - what tit reporting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
E

I'd put money on it that he cheated and I'm sure it was around the dancing on ice era and the oh so faithful Vanessa  which is probably why he wasn't included in the DOI special, the tit it caused behind the scenes. Why wouldnt they have included one of the years winners on an ITV special 🙊

Imagine when a news article is written about you your always referenced to JQ 🤮🤮 baby announcements with your upgrade fiancee should never have your exes name as the headline - what tit reporting.
All the headlines mentioning Sophie mention that she was rejected by Eyal and Alik though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.