Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is he congratulating who ever wone dancing on ice with a photo of himself. Seriously I didn't this this man could get any more self obsessed.
Remind us again Jake why you wasn’t on any of the best bits shows etc 🤫🤫🤫🤫 oh that’s right cos nobody likes you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The desperation hangs out of him 🙈
Any product his zlister pals advertise on insta, he automatically starts following them obviously hoping to get a piece of the action himself. He’s done this for months. If you look back on brands he follows (there’s a lot 😂) at some stage he’s seen someone else doing an ad for them 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
It is actually a sad existence. I dread to think of the amount of time he spends stalking other z lister accounts to see Ads he can hussle for. I can imagine most brands simply ignore him considering very few ever acknowledge him on IG😁.

To be honest, this really pisses me off. His reaction to me seems curt and a bit rude, as though Nadine should be keeping up with his bleeping mundane life. The 'mate' just seems really passive aggressive, and if he stopped noshing himself off for one moment he would be able to see that she appears to be a middle aged woman taking an interest in his child's development (THAT HE PLASTERS ACROSS THE INTERNET FOR THE bleeping WORLD TO SEE - STILL NOT OK JAKE!). You have very few actual fans Jake, probs best you start being a little kinder to those that actually exist

I may have overly read into it but I just can't be arsed today!
You are right. I read it the same way too. I don’t know why he is so rude !

Reactions: 14
He’s just started following clover spread😂😂😂 Is this the calibre of influencing he can expect when he reaches the million🤣🤣🤣

The desperation hangs out of him 🙈
[/QUOTE]
I think in terms of engagement and relevance, he's one step up from those horrendous family bloggers, like The Minghams and SacconeJoly freaks...
All stink of sheer desperation..

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is he congratulating who ever wone dancing on ice with a photo of himself. Seriously I didn't this this man could get any more self obsessed.
Came here to say this, what the duck was that about 😂 He really is a textbook narcissist, always has to take the focus away from someone else and put it back onto him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So he misses Leo sooooo much when he’s away but two days off and what quality time has he actually spent with him? Yesterday he spent the morning at a chiropractors and getting a spray tan before obviously getting pissed at Sophie Mothers Day lunch. Today he’s spent the morning getting a vitamin drip and haircut before he travels to York. Also as for him managing a lay in today, he lays in every bleeping day. He never starts work before 2pm and that’s only when he’s got 2 shows twice a week. I wonder what new ailment he’s going to be suffering from this week 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell why does he have to have his top off for everything???? There is absolutely no need at all … a woman wouldn’t would she ?????
And who the hell congratulates somebody on winning dancing on ice with a photo of themselves ?????? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😤😤😤🤬🤬🤯🤯 sad desperate idiot .

Someone Reading tattle ?????

and even makes Sophie’s Mother’s Day post about him ….. with saying how lucky she is to be marrying him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😦😦

Can you imagine saying to your other half “ here take my phone … film me building this swing and I’ll pretend I don’t know you are filming … then pass me my phone back and I’ll post it for everyone to see “ ?????

No me neither … it’s so bloody sad .

Oh and the top is back off again …. He really does love himself …. Please keep your joggers on Jake 🤢🤢🤢 I feel ill enough as it is ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So he misses Leo sooooo much when he’s away but two days off and what quality time has he actually spent with him? Yesterday he spent the morning at a chiropractors and getting a spray tan before obviously getting pissed at Sophie Mothers Day lunch. Today he’s spent the morning getting a vitamin drip and haircut before he travels to York. Also as for him managing a lay in today, he lays in every bleeping day. He never starts work before 2pm and that’s only when he’s got 2 shows twice a week. I wonder what new ailment he’s going to be suffering from this week 😂
Sticky Back .. can't get it off the bleeping mattress...

Annoyingly large bottom lip pout 🤢🤮 has he hopped out the closet yet
He's so deep in the closet he's in Narnia....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ the performance he made building a childs swing 🙄 For a supposed ex builder, he really doesn’t like any type of manual work does he? Actually he doesnt seem to like any work unless it involves people blowing smoke up his arse😉. Glad to see his back has made such a miraculous recovery though 😂 Still no word on what time he’s drawing his dodgy giveaway yet. Glad to see people unfollowing yesterday after his attention seeking ways on Mothers Day 👍🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see his friend Marcel and even Kate Lawler's fella are nominated for celebrity new father of the year *shudder*. Jake must be absolutely fuming he isn't 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see his friend Marcel and even Kate Lawler's fella are nominated for celebrity new father of the year *shudder*. Jake must be absolutely fuming he isn't 👍
😂😂😂 Jakey will be raging 😂😂😂 See their podcast has been nominated though 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shows the calibre of the competition when Marcel is nominated. He’s another head who thinks he’s an a lister and thinks it’s acceptable to make an Insta account for a baby 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His socks are grim

View attachment 1156128Also why teach a child to put a bag on their head? They can bleeping suffocate. He’s actually the biggest twit going
This is really shocking! I thought it was something that was drilled into all of us at at a very young age - never ever put a plastic bag on your head. It's up there with not running into the road or going off with strangers. Does he not see that by making this into some kind of fun game Leo will possibly do this when he's unattended. This really is diabolical parenting, how the duck is he so irresponsible?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Many years ago my Dad saw a child in a park suffocating with a bag on his head. He ran over but it was too late 🥺 Jake….you are a prick, all it takes is for Soph to have her head in her phone or leave the room and Leo’s a gonner 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.