Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s only just started following Harry Maguires sister who is somehow involved in Soccer Aid according to her bio 🤦🏻‍♀️ He does realise SA is for actual celebrities and well known sportspeople? He’s also started following arm&hammer toothpaste cos his good pal Kate Lawler has done an ad for them. Christ if he’s angling for a toothpaste ad with those fake gnashers he must be deluded 😂 Also does anyone here follow anyone on Instagram who on their stories begs for likes and comments on their grid posts like he does? I don’t follow loads of celebs but can honestly say I’ve never seen anyone else do this. The thirst from him for engagement is real 😂
You'd need a bucket to soak those donkey teeth in...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jake Quickenden # Buying followers for the gram took Leo on loose women and nobody gave a damn 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
duck off you horrible witch! ETA I meant Su not you Elle !
Haha this made me laugh 😂 and then it made me remember on some thread, I can’t remember if it was here or on another I was browsing when some woman started going off at another tattler who she was having a debate or something with, saying she didn’t mention anything about “estimated time of arrival” 😂🤭 always makes me giggle haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF ! Has he dipped into his pocket again? His IG is on 996k ! He is still banging on about Leo’s ‘antics’. I don’t know why he thinks it is funny to imply his young son has done some bad things. He is a super weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So he’s tried to get a mental health documentary, tried to get a trolling one… does he think they are going to give him a tinnitus one or something?!

Had it for years but it’s only the last two weeks he’s mentioned it daily. Very odd

Wtf is all that about in the hot tub ??? Not what he is saying . Yeah tinnitus must be horrible and quite hard to live with . It’s the face he is doing ? Who thinks to fim themselves doing that ??? What a knob !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatnot gods name is he doing ?????? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Can you imagine if somebody walked in and he is stood Like that in the corner with his phone sat on a step filming him ??? I would be phoning 999 for medical help for him lol
Absolute FREAK of nature! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Him and his mum think they are hilarious. They are about as funny as an sti and whoever told them otherwise is delusional

• Haha
WTF ! Has he dipped into his pocket again? His IG is on 996k ! He is still banging on about Leo’s ‘antics’. I don’t know why he thinks it is funny to imply his young son has done some bad things. He is a super weirdo.
He definitely has. He was on 995,500 only a couple of hours ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t think suddenly 500+ people have decided to follow an ageing fame hungry ex reality show contestant, especially watching him today and the fact he’s still shadowbanned. Jakey you are a desperately sad man whose obsession with social media followers is quite frankly disturbing. Your ego couldn’t handle the fact even after your TV appearance and yet another dodgy giveaway, your follower count was on the decline, so instead of spending your money on say your son, you being the selfish wanker you are, yet again bought a load of bots 👍🏻 and you want a dad of the year award 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
More Indian and Pakistani followers. Wow they must have really loved the Loose Women appearance over there. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s really sad to see how like obsessed he is, when he shares pics of his child on his story and it comes with “go like the pic and comment”. Just turn the number of likes off Jake…

A9E9C8A2-0165-4D03-A284-A3F5E811DEED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.