Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the cock on Loose Women. Sorry to say the baby never smiles, never looks happy........now Stacy Soloman's baby girl is adorable and always smiling. JMO x.

Reactions: 15
The other day in a live Jake was ass-kissing NoHun, the guy’s a troll himself and has no issue talking about kid’s appearances (I get he was answering back to someone but there was no need to mention their kid)… but will Jake unfollow him? Or is it only not okay if it’s about Leo? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh god he's pathetic isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because he ain’t cute Jake 😂 he’s vacant full of snot and dribble and can’t even hold his head properly .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen the cock on Loose Women. Sorry to say the baby never smiles, never looks happy........now Stacy Soloman's baby girl is adorable and always smiling. JMO x.
He'd be a good mate for Biffa Goodgers poor kid. Both are products of dodgy genetics and shite parenting...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over a thousand likes on them comments because it’s true Jake . Your a tit farther you post your sons whole life on social media then get crappy when somebody calls your parenting , your a joke Jake you seriously are !!

and the one comment saying he’s cute had more dislikes on it 😂 not to be petty here but I’ve seen cuter kids

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because he ain’t cute Jake 😂 he’s vacant full of snot and dribble and can’t even hold his head properly .
How dare you say chicken nuggets isn’t cute 🤣🤣

On another note, I’ve just vommed into my mouth watching Jake prance around in his baggy underwear so he can show us his cold bath!! He gives me the ick so bad, him and his vacant child, and Sophie who really isn’t that attractive can get in the bin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
and the one comment saying he’s cute had more dislikes on it 😂 not to be petty here but I’ve seen cuter kids
Agreed! He’s nowhere near as cute as Jake likes to pretend he is. And I’m sorry but he was one of oddest looking newborn babies I’ve ever seen. Can’t stand Charlotte Dawson but her Noah is a gorgeous little baby. Sorry Jake. 😬😬😬

How dare you say chicken nuggets isn’t cute 🤣🤣

On another note, I’ve just vommed into my mouth watching Jake prance around in his baggy underwear so he can show us his cold bath!! He gives me the ick so bad, him and his vacant child, and Sophie who really isn’t that attractive can get in the bin
Sophie looks as rough as a badger’s arse at the moment. She’s quite clearly had something done to her face in the last couple weeks and whatever it is it looks bleeping awful.

• Haha
The way that baby looked when he was born was exactly how a baby who was induced early because it wasn’t growing right. Failing placenta for sure! Makes sense if she smokes too. And yes, they do often look like little old men because they’ve that wrinkly skin look because it’s no fat

Reactions: 16
Well his TV appearance or his giveaway hasn’t done much for the quest of the ‘road to one million’ in the last 24 hours. Wonder what he will desperately try next, other than having to make another bots purchase 🙄 I notice he commented on Jac Jossas post regarding her acting academy. Maybe he’s going to try and get ‘gifted’ acting or singing lessons 😂 Probably thinks he can offer his expertise of the industry to her students 😂 I know he thinks he can sing but I wonder if he realises she actually has proper qualifications in music (not being on X factor) and was on a TV soap for 8 years (not 8 days like his Hollyoaks stint)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well his TV appearance or his giveaway hasn’t done much for the quest of the ‘road to one million’ in the last 24 hours. Wonder what he will desperately try next, other than having to make another bots purchase 🙄 I notice he commented on Jac Jossas post regarding her acting academy. I wonder if he’s going to try and get ‘gifted’ acting or singing lessons 😂 Unless he thinks he can offer his expertise to her students 😂
So Jac Jossa thinks she's Helen Mirren now does she? Remind me of how many roles she has played on TV? One?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So Jac Jossa thinks she's Helen Mirren now does she? Remind me of how many roles she has played on TV? One?
She’s a damn sight more qualified than Jakey 👍🏻 Not a popular opinion on here but I actually quite like JJ and I like the fact whenever he tries blowing smoke up her arse, she looks at him with the contempt he deserves 😂

Reactions: 13
I have a friend who went to see the show the other night, he said Jake was terrible as was Darren Day. Shocker 😂
Cos it’s all about him. The little shyster !

Over a thousand likes on them comments because it’s true Jake . Your a tit farther you post your sons whole life on social media then get crappy when somebody calls your parenting , your a joke Jake you seriously are !!

Omggggg he will be crying today! He thought he was going to get glowing comments for being a hands on dad which he isn’t. He didn’t give Sophie any credit for being the one at home doing everything while he’s gone all week ! Selfish tosser.

He’s clearly in a manic state . Panicking
He got in footloose and beauty and the beast both was not exactly good .
His road to a million has delayed again and it’s all BOTS .
Nobody is offering him work . He’s clearly trying anything now to get work .
He’s done pretty much every reality thing but most won’t even have him.

His son ain’t getting him the attention he’s after either .

• Heart
  • Haha
Well his TV appearance or his giveaway hasn’t done much for the quest of the ‘road to one million’ in the last 24 hours. Wonder what he will desperately try next, other than having to make another bots purchase 🙄 I notice he commented on Jac Jossas post regarding her acting academy. Maybe he’s going to try and get ‘gifted’ acting or singing lessons 😂 Probably thinks he can offer his expertise of the industry to her students 😂 I know he thinks he can sing but I wonder if he realises she actually has proper qualifications in music (not being on X factor) and was on a TV soap for 8 years (not 8 days like his Hollyoaks stint)
DC84C0BE-96B2-4820-9329-13649D9D11D6.jpeg

Sophie followed this kids modelling agency🤦🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if they push the cash cow to be a model/actor/singer🙄 Anything at all as long as he’s a star & his knob of a father can hang on his coattails for years to come because he knows he’s going nowhere🤢 That comment is probably because he’s taking Leo or Freddie along to join😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Controversial, but I do think Leo is a cute little boy. When he’s allowed to explore he does actually love playing and is curious and he loves Freddie….. that much you can see. Freddie is also a lovely little lad, and it can’t be too easy for him adapting to constant changes.

He chatted on for DAYS telling the world him AND Leo were going to be on This Morning. Which then transpired to be Loose Women. But it was ALWAYS the two of them. So why are the stupid news articles saying Leo ran on unexpectedly and caused chaos. He was only ably to run on because Flakey had it all planned. I’ve not watched loose Women but did see a couple of articles.

As for Nanny QVC….. well…. Where do I start! I can honestly say her movie and TV rundowns are the best for insomnia. I do think she is lonely, a bit lost and just trying to find a way in life. Last year she actually washed and dried ALL the gravel, in her garden individually. THAT takes time and determination…. When most people would have given it a quick rinse with a hose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1142791
Sophie followed this kids modelling agency🤦🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if they push the cash cow to be a model/actor/singer🙄 Anything at all as long as he’s a star & his knob of a father can hang on his coattails for years to come because he knows he’s going nowhere🤢 That comment is probably because he’s taking Leo or Freddie along to join😂
Instead of pushy stage mum, it would be pushy stage mum & dad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ I could imagine them two trying to get the kids jobs so they can leech off of them. We all know if they put the kids to work it would totally be for their benefit. At least if they got Leo into modelling, we might actually see him in some colour 😂 I doubt they’d join Jacs academy. Jake won’t drive as far as Colchester train station, he’s never going to drive from Colchester to Bexleyheath. Oh sorry he may get his chauffeur Sophie to do it. That way he can still film and eye duck himself on the journey 🙄

He is giving me a dangerous ick today 🤮🤮🤮
Gives me a dangerous ick everyday 😂😂😂

• Haha
How many stories in one day ffs bro as he says get a bleeping life the ringing in your ears is your voice echoing back to you stupid twit .Wonder why creepy Darren not in his stories anymore must of thought what a clingy weird arse drip flakey Jakey is and ran to the hills .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.