Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many stories in one day ffs bro as he says get a bleeping life the ringing in your ears is your voice echoing back to you stupid twit .Wonder why creepy Darren not in his stories anymore must of thought what a clingy weird arse drip flakey Jakey is and ran to the hills .
He doesn’t get paid enough to pretend to like him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now Sophie posting so proud of this one 🤮Must be proud of his all day bragging about his hotel room in the middle of the woods hugging trees showing us his baggy underpants climbing into a cold hot tub.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And now Sophie posting so proud of this one 🤮Must be proud of his all day bragging about his hotel room in the middle of the woods hugging trees showing us his baggy underpants climbing into a cold hot tub.
She’s proud that he’s sponged her a living by getting her enough followers to do nothing. Won’t last forever though

Reactions: 15
His stories today 🥴 Is this man unhinged? Serious question. This is not the behaviour of a mental well adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all know he rang Sophie

“ hey babe can you do a post about how proud you are of me “

muggy witch does it to feed his ego 😂 get your own life hun you literally are a beg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her grid post 🤮 He’ll be asking her to do another story about his giveaway soon as this one definitely isn’t proving as popular. Funny how ‘his’ management comment on her posts but don’t on his 😂 They never even mentioned he was on TV before or after his appearance yesterday.
Also has anyone else got the urge to write on her post ‘why what’s he done?’ 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at orchardlodge stories and she's doing an impression of Marlons stroke in Emmerdale last night. He reminded her of Quasimodo for some reason 🤷🤦
Screenshot_20220322-161654_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Notice Sophie’s Instagram before Jake . She posted with Friends a lot and she did look not to bad then .
Seems now it’s all Jake Leo and tit ads .
Does she have friends ? You never see any friends comment on her posts . Same with Jake he never has actual friends who comment .

Do you think she reads here ?

Reactions: 16
God forbid any of her family suffer a stroke and she has to realise how heartbreaking and scary it is. Who does she think she is taking the piss out of it. So disrespectful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
God forbid any of her family suffer a stroke and she has to realise how heartbreaking and scary it is. Who does she think she is taking the piss out of it. So disrespectful

She said her uncle suffered a stroke. Now she wasn't making light of the storyline just thought the impression was unnecessary

Reactions: 3
Why the frig is he advertising Daz? Like he has a clue about doing the washing. Sophie does it all!
Cos he’s desperate to be an ‘influencer’ and will literally advertise ANYTHING 😂😂😂 Remember the days when he said he would never do ads for anything he didn’t believe in or use himself 🙄 Sophie will be doing the Daz ad in the next week or two - I’d put money on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the frig is he advertising Daz? Like he has a clue about doing the washing. Sophie does it all!
Is that why he’s been wearing those white wife beater vests all of a sudden 😂 (no I’m not saying you beat Sophie in any way Jake it’s just a term of phrase)

Daz doorstep challenge. Shocked he didn’t get his bestie Daz Day involved

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s only just started following Harry Maguires sister who is somehow involved in Soccer Aid according to her bio 🤦🏻‍♀️ He does realise SA is for actual celebrities and well known sportspeople? He’s also started following arm&hammer toothpaste cos his good pal Kate Lawler has done an ad for them. Christ if he’s angling for a toothpaste ad with those fake gnashers he must be deluded 😂 Also does anyone here follow anyone on Instagram who on their stories begs for likes and comments on their grid posts like he does? I don’t follow loads of celebs but can honestly say I’ve never seen anyone else do this. The thirst from him for engagement is real 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Never come across any z lister to beg for followers . Only him
What about z listers begging for likes and comments on their posts? Again he’s the only one I’m aware of but as I said in my previous post, I don’t follow many z listers or reality contestants so I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.