Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
D3E0B62E-0B85-4804-8D05-C73A678372B2.jpeg

Shut up Leanne you melodramatic moron - people in the Ukraine having to flee their homes whilst bombs drop around them is awful, not some Zlister being told his outfit (quite rightly) looks fucking shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Recap: far too much to go into but a basic summary since the last thread, he’s still a desperate attention seeking c**t. Still eye fucking the camera at every given opportunity. Still using his baby and stepson for content. Stills moans when he’s ‘working. Still buying followers but also doing giveaways to get to the elusive million. Still getting defensive when people call him out. Still dressing and acting like a 14 year old. Still tags every program, TV company, various people in the industry at every given opportunity. Still follows everyone he meets. Still thinks he’s famous. Still cries troll at every given opportunity. Still brings his dad and brother up when he can. Still goes on adult only trips whilst maintaining his dad of the year status. Basically where it comes to Jake Quickenden, he is just a desperate z lister who thinks he’s a top rated influencer/singer/actor/presenter where he’s just a has been who will appear on any reality TV show going because he’s so desperate to be on TV. I know I’ve only scratched the surface but it’s getting late so feel free if you want to add anything more 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

redball00n

VIP Member
1B212EF6-021E-4FAF-8FDB-D8F7BD15E974.jpeg

Aries Angel at it again. 🤮 Same woman who says she looks forward to seeing videos of Leo first thing in the morning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how unnatural and phoney he is for the camera when he’s ‘playing’ with Benji Button. It’s not for the baby’s benefit, it’s for the cameras benefit. I see right through him.

if the dad of the year wanted to be a dad, he’d play with his kids in more clothes than his knickers and he wouldn’t turn the camera on

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh Jakey,
The soccer aid teams for this year are up on the sidebar of shame, and guess what???
YOU'RE NOT IN IT ....
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
So, he reckons he was meant to check out of his hotel room at 11 and he mistakenly thought it was 12, he's doing his yoga in his boxers 🤢 and in walks a family!!
So does he think anyone is actually gonna believe that happened. Desperate twat
Yeah because hotels don’t clean rooms before they let the next people into the room🙄 He really is scraping the bottom of the barrel with his content😂 Keep it up Fake because your new followers will be thinking the same as us “what a cunt”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Jakes days ….
Wake up … film Himself with his baby but constantly eye duck himself … go on tv … still eye fuck himself … talk about himself … go home … film himself … watch himself on tv and talk about it … film himself talking about it …. Read all news articles about himself …. Search the internet for stories about himself …. Follow all hashtags about himself .. share the tweets about himself … share the photos about himself …. Then film himself taking about all the articles whilst continuing to eye fuck himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The prick would give himself a blow job if he could …

Talk about self obsessed !

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Body clock thinks he's at home!!! Does he live in Australia??? He really is the gift that keeps on giving😂😂😂😂😂😂

On his never ending stories yesterday he said Sophie asking for food and she’s not even on the show only here to pass me Leo .Fucking arsehole is so self absorbed as if he’s the main attraction.Men like him make me sick his mum has a lot to answer to helping to turn him into a prick that he is.She had Leo for a week when they pissed of to France and hardly thanked her Mayb that why Sophie’s mum now the unpaid child minder .
He feeds off putting other people down. It's how he makes himself feel superior. He thinks he's being funny. He passes it off as bantz but really he's an abuser.

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
On his never ending stories yesterday he said Sophie asking for food and she’s not even on the show only here to pass me Leo .Fucking arsehole is so self absorbed as if he’s the main attraction.Men like him make me sick his mum has a lot to answer to helping to turn him into a prick that he is.She had Leo for a week when they pissed of to France and hardly thanked her Mayb that why Sophie’s mum now the unpaid child minder .

Reactions: 28

Deedeemegadoodoo

Did you see on his stories lots of playing in the corridor? I bet that he was hoping to run into a panellist ‘backstage’ so he could get them on his Instagram.

There was no need to bring Leo on. It was deliberate as he said days ago he and Leo were appearing. Sophie could have easily stayed at home, but Jake has dragged the boy up North on the off chance he can get him onto the TV. Why pretend it was impromptu when he wanted to bring him on all along.

If I was the producer or cast member of Footloose, I would be fuming that he squandered the chance to promote the show and made it all about him instead. THAT’S why credible shows will not book him. Not a team player.

redball00n

VIP Member
More Indian and Pakistani followers. Wow they must have really loved the Loose Women appearance over there. 🥴

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I’ve not looked at his stories for days . Caught up today whilst I was on the bog - best place really to look at them - and I actually thought he had been diagnosed with some life threatening illness until I came on here. As usual, all for attention. All intelligent people know that you keep your health worries quiet until you’ve had a proper diagnosis!!!
He's got acute cuntitis...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Libbub

VIP Member
I can't stop laughing at how this has backfired spectacularly! He thought bring Leo on (he wasn't even invited and was nothing to do with why he was there) and everyone will think ahhhh what a great bloke bringing his kid with him, he thought he'd be the male SS. Nooooooo the press haven't got a good word to say, they haven't said he's cute cos he isn't cute, some kids are, some kids aren't. Fact. So will he learn from this and maybe give his not cute toddler some privacy instead of using him to gain followers and attention because he's not capable of doing it off his own talent? Of course not. Fakey Jakey is slow on the uptake. Low IQ. Hes so arrogant he can never admit..... You know what I was wrong I shouldn't have taken Leo on it was a mistake...........

stargirl23

VIP Member
God forbid any of her family suffer a stroke and she has to realise how heartbreaking and scary it is. Who does she think she is taking the piss out of it. So disrespectful

• Heart
  • Sad