Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: far too much to go into but a basic summary since the last thread, he’s still a desperate attention seeking c**t. Still eye bleeping the camera at every given opportunity. Still using his baby and stepson for content. Stills moans when he’s ‘working. Still buying followers but also doing giveaways to get to the elusive million. Still getting defensive when people call him out. Still dressing and acting like a 14 year old. Still tags every program, TV company, various people in the industry at every given opportunity. Still follows everyone he meets. Still thinks he’s famous. Still cries troll at every given opportunity. Still brings his dad and brother up when he can. Still goes on adult only trips whilst maintaining his dad of the year status. Basically where it comes to Jake Quickenden, he is just a desperate z lister who thinks he’s a top rated influencer/singer/actor/presenter where he’s just a has been who will appear on any reality TV show going because he’s so desperate to be on TV. I know I’ve only scratched the surface but it’s getting late so feel free if you want to add anything more 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
1B212EF6-021E-4FAF-8FDB-D8F7BD15E974.jpeg

Aries Angel at it again. 🤮 Same woman who says she looks forward to seeing videos of Leo first thing in the morning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap: far too much to go into but a basic summary since the last thread, he’s still a desperate attention seeking c**t. Still eye bleeping the camera at every given opportunity. Still using his baby and stepson for content. Stills moans when he’s ‘working. Still buying followers but also doing giveaways to get to the elusive million. Still getting defensive when people call him out. Still dressing and acting like a 14 year old. Still tags every program, TV company, various people in the industry at every given opportunity. Still follows everyone he meets. Still thinks he’s famous. Still cries troll at every given opportunity. Still brings his dad and brother up when he can. Still goes on adult only trips whilst maintaining his dad of the year status. Basically where it comes to Jake Quickenden, he is just a desperate z lister who thinks he’s a top rated influencer/singer/actor/presenter where he’s just a has been who will appear on any reality TV show going because he’s so desperate to be on TV. I know I’ve only scratched the surface but it’s getting late so feel free if you want to add anything more 😂
Still belittling Sophie at every opportunity

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe he smokes when he’s got 2 kids around him! Sorry if this offends anyone but I quit the fags the minute I found out I was pregnant with my daughter as second and third hand smoke is a thing and I didn’t want her growing up around a smoker like I did with my mum AND fags cost a fortune 🙃 you’d think he would have quit. I imagine him to smell of BO and cig smell, imagine what his bed must smell like🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Still rimming Chris Hughes who still hates him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The poll he has about more wheels/doors in the world was on shagged married annoyed podcast this week 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220313-053711_Instagram.jpg

I bet they both stink like the ashtray they forgot to move 🤢🤢 probably smoke around the kids too..

makes me smile how they do that giveaway to raise their own following, how about a bit of humanity and donate some money to the ukraine fund raising happening at the moment.. people fleeing their burning homes, leaving everything they've ever known and this accrid pair of cunts are more concerned with followers on an app.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Still belittling Sophie too

Reactions: 7
All the tit he gives his mom about smoking and he does exactly the same! What a hypocrite!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.