Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he’s above everyone when really he’s not. Money may buy him quicker appointments but it doesn’t buy him any respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually think there is something really wrong with him. In the post where he is obsessed with hitting the magic number his laugh is manic. He sadly doesn't have any pals but if he goes on like this all the time it's no surprise. He loved himself but wasn't like this in the jungle from what I remember?

Also Sophie is clever hiding her 'AD' on the gaming post.

Oh and I didn't realise they 'lost' their passports. Didn't Leo flush them down the loo?

Reactions: 18
I actually think there is something really wrong with him. In the post where he is obsessed with hitting the magic number his laugh is manic. He sadly doesn't have any pals but if he goes on like this all the time it's no surprise. He loved himself but wasn't like this in the jungle from what I remember?

Also Sophie is clever hiding her 'AD' on the gaming post.

Oh and I didn't realise they 'lost' their passports. Didn't Leo flush them down the loo?
jungle Jake was a fake lol. He’s quite good at acting the nice guy the hard done-to guy who’s suffered great loss. So that’s what people saw on tv. Like we see on his insta when he’s pretending to be dad if the year or acting like he gives a fook about poor Fred. Irs all for show for self promotion.. some people come to this thread and are genuinely shocked to discover the REAL slim shady 😂
Some of us were fans at one point but saw through the mask and now see him for what he truly is !! A nasty childish spiteful narcissistic who literally uses his own baby for likes ….
I believe people are wising up I really do I mean 1mil is a crazy amount to us normal folk but for these silly influencers and LI rejects they hit it quite easily and some go above
That awful equally narcissistic dumb twit Scott Thomas has more followers the prickenden and all he does take pics of himself and carry an empty briefcase 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I have to admit I always thought he was ok then he started irritating me when he looks to the camera to see how he looks when he is filming oh and the constant troll comments about his newborn. I think Freddie is lovely and feel so sorry for him. The only way I came across Tattle is because Mrs Hinch kept crying on her stories about nasty people and I couldn't understand why screenshots weren't taken as could never see anything nasty in post comments. I quickly found it was all on here from a google search and not even trolling. She doesn't do herself any favours! Off the back of that my eyes have been opened checking out other people mentioned on other threads. I have also no idea who Scott Thomas is so looked at his page and guessing he is the brother of Corrie actor Ryan?

jungle Jake was a fake lol. He’s quite good at acting the nice guy the hard done-to guy who’s suffered great loss. So that’s what people saw on tv. Like we see on his insta when he’s pretending to be dad if the year or acting like he gives a fook about poor Fred. Irs all for show for self promotion.. some people come to this thread and are genuinely shocked to discover the REAL slim shady 😂
Some of us were fans at one point but saw through the mask and now see him for what he truly is !! A nasty childish spiteful narcissistic who literally uses his own baby for likes ….
I believe people are wising up I really do I mean 1mil is a crazy amount to us normal folk but for these silly influencers and LI rejects they hit it quite easily and some go above
That awful equally narcissistic dumb twit Scott Thomas has more followers the prickenden and all he does take pics of himself and carry an empty briefcase 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good news is after a week of tinnitus ( attention seeking and beg for followers, numerous medical procedures. The CT scan will probably have been carried out in an NHS hospital but private appointment)! The tinnitus is getting better!
I can assure you 100% that the tests are all fine. My brother had some tests Friday morning and by Friday afternoon they were ringing him up. The results were NOT fine. If there was some thing of concern you wouldn't have to wait for the result. He's an idiot. A man child.

On another note I see he's changed rooms, showcasing what else this hotel has to offer. No sign of an #ad or #gift anywhere tho.

Reactions: 15
He definitely has. He was on 995,500 only a couple of hours ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t think suddenly 500+ people have decided to follow an ageing fame hungry ex reality show contestant, especially watching him today and the fact he’s still shadowbanned. Jakey you are a desperately sad man whose obsession with social media followers is quite frankly disturbing. Your ego couldn’t handle the fact even after your TV appearance and yet another dodgy giveaway, your follower count was on the decline, so instead of spending your money on say your son, you being the selfish wanker you are, yet again bought a load of bots 👍🏻 and you want a dad of the year award 😂😂😂
What is it that they say about fooling ourselves . He can try and fool people that he genuinely has nearly 1m followers but he knows the truth. It must really annoy him that despite his daily hussle of posting 100 stories a day no one is bothered by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lisa today during her soap dribble was in tears to be kind .Wtf making fun of stroke victims yesterday should look in the mirror and give herself same advice.While she’s at it message man child tell him to be more humble instead of begging for followers and acting like a prick day in day out.

Reactions: 16
Lisa today during her soap dribble was in tears to be kind .Wtf making fun of stroke victims yesterday should look in the mirror and give herself same advice.While she’s at it message man child tell him to be more humble instead of begging for followers and acting like a prick day in day out.
You only have to be kind if you aren’t a z lister than has it in their Instagram profile. It’s fine for Jake and his mother to give #banter and fine for Jake to get followers who might not have a lot of money sucked into buying things he doesn’t use and probably has never actually tried.

Reactions: 9
he is 33 years old . In five years time he will be nearly 40 .

When will he wake up and realise he ain’t made it in the z lister world . He can’t get any work apart from panto his singing career never took off and he cannot get himself on any reality TV or acting . He can’t get a presenting job or radio job .

it’s drying up already but in five years he won’t even get panto lol

Reactions: 9
he is 33 years old . In five years time he will be nearly 40 .

When will he wake up and realise he ain’t made it in the z lister world . He can’t get any work apart from panto his singing career never took off and he cannot get himself on any reality TV or acting . He can’t get a presenting job or radio job .

it’s drying up already but in five years he won’t even get panto lol
Do we know if he got the radio gig he auditioned for the other week?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we know if he got the radio gig he auditioned for the other week?😂😂😂
I can’t see it can you ? 😂

even if he did I’m sure it won’t last long . He’s to manic for radio presenting . Imagine how many people would change the station if he come on rambling all morning about his not so cute kid and gummy’s 😂

• Haha
What was Su Pollard saying about stroke victims?

I see Fake is still trying to make something of the press calling Benji ‘Oliver’. He will literally do anything to stay relevant and allude to being a regular fixture in the papers

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What was Su Pollard saying about stroke victims?

I see Fake is still trying to make something of the press calling Benji ‘Oliver’. He will literally do anything to stay relevant and allude to being a regular fixture in the papers
What a sad little bleep he is... nobody cares Jakey, crawl back under your stone...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a sad little bleep he is... nobody cares Jakey, crawl back under your stone...
Remind me again how many days ago he appeared on LW? 95% slagging off by regular punters on SM. Pathetic prick ! He is so disappointed as he has tried everything this week but nothing is sticking. Piss off Jakey , you had a few articles online so stop acting as if you made the front page of any paper. Even the Scunthorpe Mail (not sure if it exists lolll) would say no to you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He really needs to put some clothes on! Absolutely no one need to see him jumping up and down in his boxers doing a workout!!! Defo not the way to try and gain followers!

• Sick
Mothers day Sunday, if your stuck for ideas for her why not buy her a new extremely comfy mattress. Come on flowers and chocolates will do surely?

Mothers day Sunday, if your stuck for ideas for her why not buy her a new extremely comfy mattress. Come on flowers and chocolates will do surely?
It’s the way she says “I bought Fred a new mattress & pillows”🤥 How stupid do they think people are🙄 In saying that, the followers that crawl up their arse must be thick as tit😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.