Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon sheโ€™s done it to have a pop at him. Can you imagine if by this time on Fatherโ€™s Day she hadnโ€™t put a post up for him ๐Ÿ™„ If he wasnโ€™t already up and filming and didnt share his whole life on Insta far enough but he is and he is just a selfish twit. No doubt later heโ€™ll be showing off anything nice heโ€™s done or bought her ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Why does she talk like that? It's very strange

Reactions: 9
If she doesn't realise now what a self obsessed bleep he is , she never will....
GET OUT NOW ..๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 13
Went in could hardly move .My god his pity me dialogue getting so bleeping boring now .How about a post for soapy su after she looked after Leo for a week when you to pissed of to New York .Jakey no one cares about your back ears and the self pity journey you are on ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So he finally posts. Most people just post a picture of the person they are wishing a happy Mothers Day to but obviously his ugly mug has to be in both photos heโ€™s posted - what a surprise ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

As you were ladies๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.