Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie said it will show if someone has mentioned her in their story but that doesn’t work for private profiles I thought?

Reactions: 6
Sophie said it will show if someone has mentioned her in their story but that doesn’t work for private profiles I thought?
There is no way they are picking out of 35,000 people. They really need to clarify how this is going to work.

Jake dislocated his finger in the gym, here’s the sick note he was desperate for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is no way they are picking out of 35,000 people. They really need to clarify how this is going to work.

Jake dislocated his finger in the gym, here’s the sick note he was desperate for 😂
"Right tattle guys, for those of you who do know how we're fleecing people don't know how this competition works me and Sophie will be entering just our favourite accounts every single entry into Freddies new laptop and using a generator. We will film this a couple of times so we get the best pre picked winners live. Good luck guys, keep sharing and tagging and we'll keep deceiving you all keep doing these give aways on products that our sheep's followers desperately want'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Probably did it to himself. The demented freak !

35K comments and tags on their give away post, there is no way that either of them are noting down *every* account for the generator. That's way too much hard work for them to do.
No doubt its a friend of a friend that gets them, lives in Essex and has over 150K followers just go get their followers up even more when said winner with her fake teeth and tits promotes winning it. The Dysons aren't going to Shirley from Scotland with only 122 followers for sure. 🙄
It’s way more work than Jakey is used to. Anyone believing they will use the generator properly is cuckoo like him. I bet they will quickly look through some names and pick one they like the sound of😂😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Back on the gummies this morning yum. It's changed his life the past year. He must have been so bad before this year because every 2nd day he is anxious 🤔
Big job interview for a real job 😱coming up. Good luck jakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back on the gummies this morning yum. It's changed his life the past year. He must have been so bad before this year because every 2nd day he is anxious 🤔
Big job interview for a real job 😱coming up. Good luck jakey 😂
So the job involves him chatting tit apparently. Well no one else need apply then. He’ll get it hands down for the amount of crap that comes out his mouth 😂 He obviously thinks it’s nailed on anyway cos he wouldn’t have said anything about it otherwise 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe all the begging and buying followers this week is because he thinks it sounds better at an interview if he can say he has 1 million followers on Instagram 😂 not quite there yet Jakey boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So the job involves him chatting tit apparently. Well no one else need apply then. He’ll get it hands down for the amount of crap that comes out his mouth 😂 He obviously thinks it’s nailed on anyway cos he wouldn’t have said anything about it otherwise 🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course no1 else need apply. I got this babe it's in the bag. I hope he doesn't wear them baggy trousers he had on yesterday. If I seen him come in for interview in them trousers I'd tell him to turn around and walk back out 😂 they were embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be a radio show I reckon. I mean if Sam Thompson can have a radio show then motor mouth fakey jakey can.

• Haha
  • Sick
So obviously wakes Leo up for early morning content, can’t find a tissue to wipe his nose but can do some eye bleeping before he goes out for the day

• Angry
Does he not realise this person is taking the piss 😂 the ‘honestly or dishonestly’ quote is 👌 and the sarcasm is real - love whoever varietiesofunrest is

Of course you’ve only done a giveaway because you are being nice Jake. How come you didn’t do it at 911k followers. All you’ve banged on about is that million.

His fans really think he’s going to be mr Hollywood the second that ticks over to a million 😂
But he reckons he’s done loads of giveaways before 🤥 the man couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it.

His podcast flopped despite having two ex love islanders as co hosts
Thing is Marcel and his missus are as unlikeable as Jakey & Sophie. Think they are way more famous than they are, think it’s acceptable to make a baby their own Insta account and goal in life is to be ‘influencers’ on social media. Whereas Jamie & Camilla come across down to earth and not up themselves at all. Who was seriously going to take parenting advice from 3 1st time dads known from reality TV 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Does he not realise this person is taking the piss 😂 the ‘honestly or dishonestly’ quote is 👌 and the sarcasm is real - love whoever varietiesofunrest is

But he reckons he’s done loads of giveaways before 🤥 the man couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it.
The only other give away was Sophie’s business doing that one £500 and then they didn’t do the second one because they didn’t reach the amount they said.

He’s up early so looks like he’s made sure everyone else is awake and up.

This sudden push for a million must have something to do with this job so he can tell them how many followers he has. He’s been hell bent on it all week

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.