Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s out ‘influencing’ today according to his stories so he’s not looking after Leo whilst Sophie’s getting her hair done. After the last time when he actually had to parent by himself, he probably told her to make sure she made other arrangements. I genuinely don’t think he’s capable of looking after the baby with no help 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t think he is either. The only time he’s had him he kicked off that Sophie took too long and sat passively aggressively moaning into his phone about it and the only other time was in the car to his mothers when he took him away not long after he was born (which was weird but mostly because he wanted a tattoo for Leo)

Reactions: 10
Already shagging Chris I see
They’re obviously filming something for work and still Jakey has to get his phone out 🤦🏻‍♀️ So unprofessional. As for the picture of the two of them, Jake looks like his much older, uglier brother 😂 I just went on Chris stories for a nose and he’s taking the piss out of how Jake looks and Jake actually says ‘tag me in, I need a mill’ - sad desperate walker 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow I didn’t even see chris’ stories but how desperate and embarrassing to say that while on a job!!

Reactions: 13
Tried to make out those glasses were a joke dare last week now he’s genuinely wearing them. bleeping melt.

Chris has his cards marked, told him he looks a dick.

Also Jake moaning why Chris gets better treatment. Erm I don’t know maybe because Chris is professional and has 2.1 million without having to buy people hairdryers Jake? That guy is also Chris’ manager who you have latched on to since you started fancying Chris too.

Absolute bleeping wet wipe

The ad is going to be some hair trimmer and explain why he was ‘growing his hair out’ the other week no doubt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow I didn’t even see chris’ stories but how desperate and embarrassing to say that while on a job!!
How desperate and sad to say that anywhere 😂 I wonder if he’s been promised some sort of deal as I just can’t get my head round the desperation from him to reach 1 million followers. Does he actually realise how many people have way over 1 million followers but still don’t get TV or influencing work from it?

I think yesterday proved everything there is to say about him. International Womens Day and no reference about it from him at all. Personally I don’t think there’s any need for men to be bigging their women up on social media for it as they should be doing it every day anyway 😂(in private though) However for someone who literally shares EVERY aspect of his life on the gram and will post anything, the fact he gave no shout out to his own mother or the mother of his child speaks volumes. He really does see women as the inferior sex. There is no way he could look after Leo 6 days a week like Sophie does whilst he’s away ‘working’ but he really believes that he’s got such a hard life while his girlfriend has it easy. You can tell by the stuff he says and the way he speaks to her sometimes. Trouble is he’s too busy eyefucking himself, sticking the camera in Leo’s face and begging for followers (sorry I mean paying for followers) to do anything for anyone other than himself. I bet he gives himself a shout out on International Mens Day 😂
I live in Gozo and an old man said to me HAPPY international women's day! And that's from someone in his eighties and from quite a mysogenic area. Do better Jake .

Reactions: 14
Tried to make out those glasses were a joke dare last week now he’s genuinely wearing them. bleeping melt.

Chris has his cards marked, told him he looks a dick.

Also Jake moaning why Chris gets better treatment. Erm I don’t know maybe because Chris is professional and has 2.1 million without having to buy people hairdryers Jake? That guy is also Chris’ manager who you have latched on to since you started fancying Chris too.

Absolute bleeping wet wipe

The ad is going to be some hair trimmer and explain why he was ‘growing his hair out’ the other week no doubt
What’s funny is the fact that the likes of Chris, Jack Fincham & even Ashley Cain who’s only been there a matter of weeks, all have their own manager at Off Limits who all their enquiries go to. Jakes email for off limits is addressed to him personally. How far down the chain are you to not even have a designated manager 😂
Just looked at Off Limits Instagram page and they didn’t forget IWD yesterday but I did notice Sophie is on their grid of women - is she now on their books as well 🤯

• Haha
What’s funny is the fact that the likes of Chris, Jack Fincham & even Ashley Cain who’s only been there a matter of weeks, all have their own manager at Off Limits who all their enquiries go to. Jakes email for off limits is addressed to him personally. How far down the chain are you to not even have a designated manager 😂
Just looked at Off Limits Instagram page and they didn’t forget IWD yesterday but I did notice Sophie is on their grid of women - is she now on their books as well 🤯
Ooh, that's gotta hurt🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂

How desperate and sad to say that anywhere 😂 I wonder if he’s been promised some sort of deal as I just can’t get my head round the desperation from him to reach 1 million followers. Does he actually realise how many people have way over 1 million followers but still don’t get TV or influencing work from it?
He's an absolute knobber.

I bet Chris hates his guts. He comes across as a half decent guy, bet he's got desperate Jake's card marked ...

This road to a million stuff is such bollocks. When/if he attains this (by whatever means) he will be beside himself with joy but absolutely nobody will give a shiny tit except him. Does he think Strictly bosses will see him hit 1M and be clamouring to get Little Chris on the phone to book his "star" client? Not going to happen. Brands won't care because he simply doesn't get enough engagement. He's been obsessing about this for a long time and if it does happen it will be a massive anti-climax for him and his new obsession will be maintaining that million.

I looked at some Footloose reviews and he seems to be doing ok - he's too old and not famous enough to be an influencer or reality tv star, he'd be better off just pursuing musical theatre full time. At least that's a proper career with potential longevity, selling tat on Insta is transient and meaningless.

• Haha
This road to a million stuff is such bollocks. When/if he attains this (by whatever means) he will be beside himself with joy but absolutely nobody will give a shiny tit except him. Does he think Strictly bosses will see him hit 1M and be clamouring to get Little Chris on the phone to book his "star" client? Not going to happen. Brands won't care because he simply doesn't get enough engagement. He's been obsessing about this for a long time and if it does happen it will be a massive anti-climax for him and his new obsession will be maintaining that million.

I looked at some Footloose reviews and he seems to be doing ok - he's too old and not famous enough to be an influencer or reality tv star, he'd be better off just pursuing musical theatre full time. At least that's a proper career with potential longevity, selling tat on Insta is transient and meaningless.
He's too lazy to do musical theatre. He's just bummed off a week after 3 weeks performing. Imagine him doing a massive run somewhere? He'd rather lounge in his stinky pit with the golden boy...

• Haha
Quite a few of the Love Island lot simply blink and have over 1m followers easily. Jakey has been on the struggle bus since 1st lockdown 😂😂.

• Haha
He must be seething every day that love island wasn’t around instead of X factor when he entered it

• Haha

Before he became so obsessed with 1 million and ‘influencing’, his engagement rate was so much higher. I don’t think he understands it’s better to have a higher engagement rate than millions of followers. I can’t see him doing musical theatre full time because he’s too lazy and he truly believes he’s meant for bigger and better things 🙄. Plus it wouldn’t give him the same publicity and attention as being on TV would and we all know it’s the attention and fame he desperately craves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He's too lazy to do musical theatre. He's just bummed off a week after 3 weeks performing. Imagine him doing a massive run somewhere? He'd rather lounge in his stinky pit with the golden boy...
Bet if they offered him a Las Vegas residency he'd be off like a shot! As if of course

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.