Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet if they offered him a Las Vegas residency he'd be off like a shot! As if of course
As if , of course. He can’t even get into a west end production.😂😂

Before he became so obsessed with 1 million and ‘influencing’, his engagement rate was so much higher. I don’t think he understands it’s better to have a higher engagement rate than millions of followers. I can’t see him doing musical theatre full time because he’s too lazy and he truly believes he’s meant for bigger and better things 🙄. Plus it wouldn’t give him the same publicity and attention as being on TV would and we all know it’s the attention and fame he desperately craves.
He is too dim to realise there are people who consistently work in musical theatre and have huge successful careers. TV careers come and go and mostly controlled by ratings.
You are right about the engagement thing. He is just focused on the ‘look’ 1m would give him.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This road to a million stuff is such bollocks. When/if he attains this (by whatever means) he will be beside himself with joy but absolutely nobody will give a shiny tit except him. Does he think Strictly bosses will see him hit 1M and be clamouring to get Little Chris on the phone to book his "star" client? Not going to happen. Brands won't care because he simply doesn't get enough engagement. He's been obsessing about this for a long time and if it does happen it will be a massive anti-climax for him and his new obsession will be maintaining that million.

I looked at some Footloose reviews and he seems to be doing ok - he's too old and not famous enough to be an influencer or reality tv star, he'd be better off just pursuing musical theatre full time. At least that's a proper career with potential longevity, selling tat on Insta is transient and meaningless.
I just noticed Stagecoach Buses want night time cleaners ....there you go Jake..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If he had half a brain he would be around Darren Day and soaking up his advice like a sponge instead of playing class clown. That wears thin when you are in school and twats are still doing it in final year nevermind in their 30s. Like or dislike Darren he’s had a long and successful career. He could do the same with panto etc too even just finding out a bit about the behind the scenes work or learning some dancing from the dancers.

The problem is Jake thinks that his name alone is enough.

He thinks that having his pecs out and getting a million followers is instantly going to get him an ITV contract and I hope he stocks up on gummies ready because he’s in for a hard bump.

Reactions: 18
As if , of course. He can’t even get into a west end production.😂😂

He is too dim to realise there are people who consistently work in musical theatre and have huge successful careers. TV careers come and go and mostly controlled by ratings.
These people though are actually talented and do it because they love what they do and don’t crave the fame. Jake doesn’t really want a proper career. He just wants to be ‘famous’ and have all the perks that go with it 😊

Reactions: 12
I'm always here for the Chris Hughes content!!now it make sense why Jakey boy has got a week off, I thought he was spending the week in bed being a prick, but clearly he wouldn't be able to perform in footloose leading up to today, his mind would just be full of Chris, and its going to take a few days to get over spending the day with his real love.
Chris makes no attempt to hide his contempt for Jake 😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what's the betting Jake would absolutely be going on 'Celebrity love island' or something similar if he was single

Reactions: 10
I just noticed Stagecoach Buses want night time cleaners ....there you go Jake..
Imagine him scrubbing the puke off the seats of Scunthorpe buses on a Friday night...posing in the depot with his shirt off an phone in his hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck is he wearing?! Those trousers are not supposed to be worn short length no matter what footwear you have on with them… maybe he should pay for a stylist rather than Followers 😂
Trainers look awful on him too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trainers look awful on him too.
They really do and if he actually knew anything he would know that to make these look good they are not supposed to be tied tight like that 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s got no clue but tries too hard and thinks he looks good… his crush Chris Hughes is one of them guys who can wear anything and look good, whereas Jake just looks like the twit that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t stand the prick. He was really rude to me on insta once wish I’d screenshot it now. Thinks he’s awesome and he’s really just a twit. Blocked him and his mrs. Can’t stand any of these instahuns to be honest. Lazy money grabbers. #swipeup

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t stand the prick. He was really rude to me on insta once wish I’d screenshot it now. Thinks he’s awesome and he’s really just a twit. Blocked him and his mrs. Can’t stand any of these instahuns to be honest. Lazy money grabbers. #swipeup
Omg really what did he say?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They really do and if he actually knew anything he would know that to make these look good they are not supposed to be tied tight like that 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s got no clue but tries too hard and thinks he looks good… his crush Chris Hughes is one of them guys who can wear anything and look good, whereas Jake just looks like the twit that he is
Jakey looks like Chris’s dad stood next to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a big fan of Chris, but he'd look good in a bin bag..👍

What the duck is he wearing?! Those trousers are not supposed to be worn short length no matter what footwear you have on with them… maybe he should pay for a stylist rather than Followers 😂
bleeping hell, who let Granddad out ..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
State of him! When will the big twit realise he is NOT 23 🤣🤣🤮 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
35K comments and tags on their give away post, there is no way that either of them are noting down *every* account for the generator. That's way too much hard work for them to do.
No doubt its a friend of a friend that gets them, lives in Essex and has over 150K followers just go get their followers up even more when said winner with her fake teeth and tits promotes winning it. The Dysons aren't going to Shirley from Scotland with only 122 followers for sure. 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.