Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate and sad is that. He has a week off, from a job that he finds physically and mentally draining🙄, and the number one priority is to get him to a million followers! That's it. That's all. The entire week is about him gaining followers. You absolute saddo fakey Jakey. And let's have it right once he's got a million how does he intend to keep them?? Cos they leave in their droves when they see what a boring arse overbearing whining fakey Jakey he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stands filming Sophie cleaning, not helping. Tells her Leo has a snotty nose, doesn’t clean it. Then says he’s off to try a suit and just leaves her to it.

No mention of international womens day or how amazing his mum and Sophie are?

Expect it’ll be mentioned in the next ten minutes. You are welcome Jacob

How desperate and sad is that. He has a week off, from a job that he finds physically and mentally draining🙄, and the number one priority is to get him to a million followers! That's it. That's all. The entire week is about him gaining followers. You absolute saddo fakey Jakey. And let's have it right once he's a million how does he intend to keep them?? Cos they leave in their droves when they see what a boring arse overbearing whining fakey Jakey he is!
Because he thinks getting to a million is going to be his miracle cure to not having to do actual work becoming Ant and Dec, getting a main stream presenting slot and thinks it’s only an hour a weeks work

Newsflash Jake, even presenting jobs aren’t just turning up and doing the hour it’s on tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Not being funny I just saw Ferne Mccann has got 2.7 million followers!!! Poor fakey Jakey is really lagging behind in the Essex follower stakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning tattlers, I’M BACK!👏🏼 It has taken me a couple of days to catch up, I needn’t have bothered because the general consensus is that Jake is still a bleep🤣

My wee dog is doing well, he’s on medication every day and tbh it has given him a new lease of life😂 Cheekier than usual, probably raging that the vets tried to write him off🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Glad to be back amongst friends and I’ve had the best laughs catching up🤣🤣
Jac I am overjoyed that your little doggo is doing well! That's brilliant news ♥

I had to bail on Tattle for a while too. Long story short, I got rushed to hospital beginning of January and diagnosed with a large uterine mass. Scary tit, which made me and an ex (a big handsome 35 year old firefighter) realise that we'd been wasting time and that he was actually the love of my life and vice versa. We reunited. Four days before my scheduled total hysterectomy beginning of February he was killed in a motorbike accident. During the first three weeks post surgery I had to visit his body and attend his funeral. Broken doesn't cover it. Couldn't face anything but I think Tattle will be a good distraction now and I wanted to return because there are so many good people here.

ANYWAY back To Jake. Good to see some things never change! Poor little Fred, my heart breaks for him. That Sophie allows this treatment of her son is unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Jac I am overjoyed that your little doggo is doing well! That's brilliant news ♥

I had to bail on Tattle for a while too. Long story short, I got rushed to hospital beginning of January and diagnosed with a large uterine mass. Scary tit, which made me and an ex (a big handsome 35 year old firefighter) realise that we'd been wasting time and that he was actually the love of my life and vice versa. We reunited. Four days before my scheduled total hysterectomy beginning of February he was killed in a motorbike accident. During the first three weeks post surgery I had to visit his body and attend his funeral. Broken doesn't cover it. Couldn't face anything but I think Tattle will be a good distraction now and I wanted to return because there are so many good people here.

ANYWAY back To Jake. Good to see some things never change! Poor little Fred, my heart breaks for him. That Sophie allows this treatment of her son is unbelievable.
I am so sorry to hear you’ve had to go through this lovely. Sending all my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even top shagger dirty Dan has 1.1 million
Exactly and he rarely does any ads on Insta now and his last appearance on TV was only because of his wife being on a show 😂 so I don’t know why Jakey thinks there’s some sort of magical land in influencing/TV work once you hit a million. DO has only got the amount of followers he has cos of JJ. Unfortunately for Jakey, Sophie’s following isn’t even a tenth of Jacs so he’s at a disadvantage 😂. Does explain though why Jake is always up JJs arse whenever he sees her. Probably hoping he’ll either be tagged on her stories or ask her followers to follow him. Sadly for him, you can tell JJ thinks he’s a twit like the rest of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh looks, he's bought some bots.

Jake that looks so convincing, not.

jq.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This prick needs a mental health assessment...his obsession with SM isn't healthy. If he gets a million fans, so what? Who cares, apart from him??
It won't get jobs for him, he's too old hat for reality work. He's got no personality, except for total irritating twit mode, so presenting is out. Just go and get a normal life and job, your time has gone ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So you have to follow them both, like the post, share it on your stories, tag a friend in comments and the friend also has to follow both of them? Desperate much?

• Haha
So you have to follow them both, like the post, share it on your stories, tag a friend in comments and the friend also has to follow both of them? Desperate much?
And very dodgy 🤔 how are they going to keep check on over 30,000 comments, likes, stories, etc… and there’s still 6 more days to go. Sorry none of it sounds very legit to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Desperation is a terrible thing. It’s repugnant.
Sorry not be on here much, the world is pretty tit and social media cunts seems so irrelevant & thirsty. Sick of the begging, sick of the crappy 20% swipe up discount codes, sick of them all to be honest. I am infuriated by these FUCKS using a war to boost their pathetic digital begging BULLSHIT.

And as for DYSON, I refuse to buy the product.
I refused my AirWrap - on principle. (I was offered one, my friend works in PR) I am maybe a lot of things but I am principled and stick by them.

The desperation to get to a million.
Everyday is focused on this task.

Jake 👋 if insta did a purge on fake followers you are fucked, and by the way, this may be happening very very soon.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
1. People who buy followers
2. People who do giveaways to get followers.
3. People who say they don’t care about social media but constantly bang on about followers
4. People who will do ANYTHING to up their social media engagement
5. People who use their kids/step kids for paid ads
6. People who make sm accounts for their very young children
6. People who put their whole lives on instagram
7. People who constantly eye duck the camera
8. People who tag famous people, TV Companies begging to be noticed
Can we see a pattern forming here? I could put so much more but I really don’t want to be here all night 😂
If I put any of these, what’s the chances of me being blocked 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He needs to be careful how he words this sort of thing. Giveaways are frowned upon. I do social media training for my accounts and was told if I did a giveaway for Mother’s Day eg then tag in the comments the person they’d like it gifted to and why. Saying like my post, share it on stories and tag in a friend could cause the account to be shut down. You’d think having such a ‘big’ following Jakey would actually get some social media advice….
Maybe everyone should report them 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just curious, how much is it to buy bot accounts 🤔😂 just wondering how much its actually setting him back 900 quid plus the new followers 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many of his nearly 1 million followers have actually been bought? Half? A quarter?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.