Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll get tit for this but I don't think Sophie is a tit parent. Freddie is a lovely, appreciative little boy and that must be because of her and his dad. I think Jake is the issue.

Reactions: 25
I'll get tit for this but I don't think Sophie is a tit parent. Freddie is a lovely, appreciative little boy and that must be because of her and his dad. I think Jake is the issue.
She probably wasn’t a tit parent until she decided she wanted to be an influencer, allowed her boyfriend to bully her child, used him for ads and ignores him to speak to her phone

Reactions: 30
I don’t think she’s a tit parent. You can see both the boys are happiest when they are with her so she must be doing something right. However I do have a problem with the way she lets Jake treat and speak to Freddie at times and the way she lets him use Fred for paid ads. As a parent especially when your kids are young, they should always come first but it does come across that on numerous occasions she has put Jakes feelings before her sons especially Fred’s. Plus like Jake she should spend more time with them and less time on her phone 👍🏻

Reactions: 23
The sheer desperation makes me feel sick🤢
What enrages me the most is that he thinks he is funny. Saying “leak a dick pic” as if it is bantz. Really pathetic. He realises people don’t give a tit about him but to still try and pretend he isn’t buying followers. He defo needs evaluation…….bonkers Prickenden ! He says 17k from 1m as if his life will change at that point. Btw his hair looks even more dodgy as duck in this clip.

This prick needs a mental health assessment...his obsession with SM isn't healthy. If he gets a million fans, so what? Who cares, apart from him??
It won't get jobs for him, he's too old hat for reality work. He's got no personality, except for total irritating twit mode, so presenting is out. Just go and get a normal life and job, your time has gone ..
Hahaha perfect assessment as usual. His desperation is etched on his face. He lives a charmed life and yet still looks ruined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Whatever way he looks at it, if he gets to 1 million he and everyone knows he’s done it purely by buying followers and not because he’s popular or well known. Whether it be by doing free giveaways or bots, he’s still had to buy them. What a sad existence when your whole life revolves around how many people follow you on a social media account, that you’ll go to such extreme lengths 👎🏻
Also wouldn’t it have been nice as he’s got a whole week off, to have gone and got his wolf tattoo for Fred for his birthday. Yeh as if that’s ever going to happen. Bad enough he’s such a liar in life but to lie to a child just shows exactly the sort of person he is 😡
Selfish wanker! 😤

Jac I am overjoyed that your little doggo is doing well! That's brilliant news ♥

I had to bail on Tattle for a while too. Long story short, I got rushed to hospital beginning of January and diagnosed with a large uterine mass. Scary tit, which made me and an ex (a big handsome 35 year old firefighter) realise that we'd been wasting time and that he was actually the love of my life and vice versa. We reunited. Four days before my scheduled total hysterectomy beginning of February he was killed in a motorbike accident. During the first three weeks post surgery I had to visit his body and attend his funeral. Broken doesn't cover it. Couldn't face anything but I think Tattle will be a good distraction now and I wanted to return because there are so many good people here.

ANYWAY back To Jake. Good to see some things never change! Poor little Fred, my heart breaks for him. That Sophie allows this treatment of her son is unbelievable.
Oh wow 😯 how sad! Sending love to you ❤

Totally agree even though I’ve slagged her. I think sooner or later (hopefully sooner) she’s going to realise how prick face treats her child. She must already see it but is in a bit too deep now. She needs to get rid of him, piss the influencer life off, and return to her normal life and job. Concentrate on her two kids instead of three kids, Jake being the biggest kid!
God he makes me mad all he’s short of is hitting Sophie, talks to her like tit, does F all to help around the house or with the kids … Lazy turkey teefffed twit!

Please do not leak a pic 🤮🤮🤮
Please god No!!! Put that mouldy maggot away please prickeden 🤢🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s very clear nobody’s ever taught Jake about quality over quantity, no one wants to follow a guy whose stories always look like this:

392B73AF-D830-4B6F-8056-0384CFAE9CD0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The entire day was made about him and Leo. At dinner he’s sitting playing with Leo with Freddy over the other side of the table.

I do think Sophie is a good mum, Freddy seems a good kid and Leo came on loads when Jake wasn’t there, she’s just been suckered into Jakes reality world. She used to actually sit and work at her laptop and it was her that set up the clothes thing. I think Jakes holding her back telling her they can just be influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The entire day was made about him and Leo. At dinner he’s sitting playing with Leo with Freddy over the other side of the table.

I do think Sophie is a good mum, Freddy seems a good kid and Leo came on loads when Jake wasn’t there, she’s just been suckered into Jakes reality world. She used to actually sit and work at her laptop and it was her that set up the clothes thing. I think Jakes holding her back telling her they can just be influencers
💯 this 👌🏻 I’ve been with a prick like this, and it’s all about taking the real Sophie away and making one that adapts to him and he’s pricky ways 😐

Reactions: 10
Imagine having to bribe people to follow you on social media. 🥴
He is beyond shameless.

💯 this 👌🏻 I’ve been with a prick like this, and it’s all about taking the real Sophie away and making one that adapts to him and he’s pricky ways 😐
I agree. During the first lockdown she defo had a better structure. He always filmed her working on her laptop. She had a regular work sturuture then. It’s almost like he’s replaced her with someone else. I bet she has learnt to pick her battles as he’s a nightmare to live with. She’s implied it a few times and the look on his face wasn’t pleasant. She said he is always pissed off about something. I was shocked the first time she said it as it is very different from the image he tries to portray.

Last edited:
His followers have only gone up as Sophie said in a competition that everyone had to be following both to win so some of her minions went and followed him .. begged followers again

Reactions: 11
Just catching up with his 40,000 bleeping boring, monotonous stories from today. He actually sickens me the tit way he talks to Freddie, trying to make a dick out of a child - super classy you wanker. And calling him Boogey boy and laughing at his own pathetic 'joke'. If that's Freddie's nickname, what should we call golden child?! Snot Sucker? Slabbery Sprog? Seems apt.
He bleeping enrages me, absolute twit that he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up with his 40,000 bleeping boring, monotonous stories from today. He actually sickens me the tit way he talks to Freddie, trying to make a dick out of a child - super classy you wanker. And calling him Boogey boy and laughing at his own pathetic 'joke'. If that's Freddie's nickname, what should we call golden child?! Snot Sucker? Slabbery Sprog? Seems apt.
He bleeping enrages me, absolute twit that he is!
Me too! Imagine feeling “big” for bullying a little boy 😤🤮 And what a lovely little polite, clever lad he is (something you will never be prick face even as a grown “man”) You WANKER JAKE!! 💯💯💯

The bleeping state of himView attachment 1112123
Very strange looking duck! And the pose 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jac I am overjoyed that your little doggo is doing well! That's brilliant news ♥

I had to bail on Tattle for a while too. Long story short, I got rushed to hospital beginning of January and diagnosed with a large uterine mass. Scary tit, which made me and an ex (a big handsome 35 year old firefighter) realise that we'd been wasting time and that he was actually the love of my life and vice versa. We reunited. Four days before my scheduled total hysterectomy beginning of February he was killed in a motorbike accident. During the first three weeks post surgery I had to visit his body and attend his funeral. Broken doesn't cover it. Couldn't face anything but I think Tattle will be a good distraction now and I wanted to return because there are so many good people here.

ANYWAY back To Jake. Good to see some things never change! Poor little Fred, my heart breaks for him. That Sophie allows this treatment of her son is unbelievable.
So sorry to hear this. Hope your ok sending you hugs 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too! Imagine feeling “big” for bullying a little boy 😤🤮 And what a lovely little polite, clever lad he is (something you will never be prick face even as a grown “man”) You WANKER JAKE!! 💯💯💯

Very strange looking duck! And the pose 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤮🤮🤮
I can't get over how old looking he is. I'd put him at middle/late 40s...

His followers have only gone up as Sophie said in a competition that everyone had to be following both to win so some of her minions went and followed him .. begged followers again
Don’t think it’s much to do with Sophie’s followers as most of hers already followed him. Look at the ‘people’ following him now - hundreds (possibly thousands I’m not going to count them lol) of Korean, Turkish accounts etc… No way has he gained 7,000 followers from an airwrap giveaway. He has bought a shitload and is using the giveaway as a cover 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.