Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screenshot these the other day and then forgot to upload them! I’ve never known anybody to swing their jaw around so much whilst talking 😂 Well, apart from Vicky Pattinson 😂😂
99474843-818F-47A2-B75C-1FCBB5A4B22C.jpeg
6ABF76A3-89AB-42FD-B7C7-81A8E05206AB.jpeg
71E7805F-9103-4B65-A3F7-96DB6D5AB844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He literally cannot film Leo for more than 5 seconds without having to get in the shot himself 🤢 So glad he’s feeling better and obviously it’s all thanks to his gummies #ad 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If he wants to take photos of them posing having their Sunday lunch fair enough but I would kick off if I was caught in the back ground inhaling my scran. Surely this can’t be done?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He literally cannot film Leo for more than 5 seconds without having to get in the shot himself 🤢 So glad he’s feeling better and obviously it’s all thanks to his gummies #ad 🙄
Poor baby as soon as he’s awake, that bastard camera shoved into he’s face 😔Bet they all genuinely love it when prickeden’s at “work” 🙄

Reactions: 15
I don’t recall him ever mentioning having tinnitus before?! Now suddenly he’s posted about it 4 times 🙄

I also don’t understand why he cannot just relax with his baby in the morning without filming it - nobody wants to watch 10 stories of him playing with Leo, it’s bleeping boring. Leo isn’t doing anything cute or funny, he’s just staring gormlessly at the camera. I wish he’d headbutt that ugly fucker and knock those Turkey teef right out his gob

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Migraine..........you could not of gone out for lunch let alone drink wine !!!! Bed, dark room, water.......Another attention seeking piece of tit to sell your "Gummies" ...Saddo .... 😔 😟 🙁.

Reactions: 22
I don’t recall him ever mentioning having tinnitus before?! Now suddenly he’s posted about it 4 times 🙄

I also don’t understand why he cannot just relax with his baby in the morning without filming it - nobody wants to watch 10 stories of him playing with Leo, it’s bleeping boring. Leo isn’t doing anything cute or funny, he’s just staring gormlessly at the camera. I wish he’d headbutt that ugly fucker and knock those Turkey teef right out his gob
He’s probably got a tinnitus medication he’s due an advert for. He tends to do that, mention or slip in something for a few days before the ad so then it looks like he genuinely uses it 😂 bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s probably got a tinnitus medication he’s due an advert for. He tends to do that, mention or slip in something for a few days before the ad so then it looks like he genuinely uses it 😂 bellend
Didn’t he do this with glasses direct and Maoams? If not tinnitus medication maybe something for migraines? Don’t forget yesterday he had such a bad migraine, he went out to a restaurant and ordered wine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone probably left a review saying the cbd crap gave them tinnitus and migraines and he’s having to say it cures those things instead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen such facial movements. The way she talks is so staged, so rigid. She’s not neutral in front of the camera.
I know!! On the bottom photo she was saying the word ‘film’ as you can see by the caption thingy. I’ve tried to mimic her but my mouth just doesn’t go that shape 😂 maybe because I don’t have sausage lips! - I agree with you, the way she talks infront of the camera is very strange. The way she talks makes me think she’s one of those people that loves the sound of her own voice so just talks for the sake of it!

Reactions: 13
It gives me the ick when Jake films and the house is a tit tip! Drawers open, wardrobe door open, boxes, dirty washing!

Reactions: 12
So he came home for 1 day cos he missed Leo so much but then he was so poorly, he did nothing but go on Insta and moan about how bad he felt. Oh wait a minute was the real reason he came back cos he’d got an ad to film and surprise surprise he needed the kids for it 🙄 Glad he still managed to perform ok even though he allegedly had a terrible migraine and tinnitus 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s disgusting the only time he puts Fred on a post is when he’s getting paid for it and even worse is the fact his stupid fiancee let’s him use her son in this way 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think it’s vile he’s making soph travel hours with the boys on Friday night so he can wake up Saturday on Leo’s birthday with him just to F off and do 2 shows then go back home. What’s the point of having a baby in a car so long for his birthday just so dad of the year can wake up with him

• Sad
I think it’s vile he’s making soph travel hours with the boys on Friday night so he can wake up Saturday on Leo’s birthday with him just to F off and do 2 shows then go back home. What’s the point of having a baby in a car so long for his birthday just so dad of the year can wake up with him
All cos he wants content for the gram 😡 when he signed up for the show, he could of had it put in his contract he needed this weekend off. Other people do it when appearing in shows/pantos. Leo’s birthday but as usual it’s got to be all about him - selfish narcisstic prick 🤬
Just noticed he’s started following a place in Brighton that does balloon displays 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.