Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong as I don't live on the gram and do wish things but has anyone else noticed Sophie doesn't post videos of Leo walking? Or if she does they are either from his stories or when he's here.
Do you think she's been told not to post any videos whilst he's away as he wants all the glory 😒

Reactions: 15
I might be wrong as I don't live on the gram and do wish things but has anyone else noticed Sophie doesn't post videos of Leo walking? Or if she does they are either from his stories or when he's here.
Do you think she's been told not to post any videos whilst he's away as he wants all the glory 😒
most likely he told nanny qvc not to when Leo stayed there

Reactions: 11
I think it’s vile he’s making soph travel hours with the boys on Friday night so he can wake up Saturday on Leo’s birthday with him just to F off and do 2 shows then go back home. What’s the point of having a baby in a car so long for his birthday just so dad of the year can wake up with him
Such a selfish 🔔 end 😮

Imagine having to wake up to this demented freak of a morning 🤢🤢 havent been here for a while was getting unhealthily wound up by him so took a break over on the KP thread 😂😂
Fucker looks like Jack Nicholson in the Shining 🪓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Still faking his migraine I see. Was able to drive all the way to Brighton with it and film himself at the hotel just fine though.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Still faking his migraine I see. Was able to drive all the way to Brighton with it and film himself at the hotel just fine though.
He is actually insulting anyone who actually suffers from proper migraines 😡 As if you could drive to Brighton, appear on stage dancing with loud music if you had an actual migraine - seriously anything for attention 😴

Reactions: 14
Dunno about you jakey but my drs advise me NOT to drive when I have migraines especially as my PRESCRIBED medication for migraines makes you really drowsy

I feel so sad for Fred. He isn’t even pretending to care about the poor lad now :(
I just can’t understand Sophie. I have 4 children, 2 from a previous relationship and 2 from my now partner. If he treated them like Jake does he would be gone, no fucks given! To say ‘I miss you both’ and not ‘all’ is unforgivable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.