Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You also get points on every purchase so he’ll rack up free drinks the more people buy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought DD came across as an absolute dick on Celeb Big Brother so not really surprised that him & Jakey appear to be getting on well. Can’t see it lasting though as they both like to be top dog and will soon be vying for all the attention on themselves and not each other.
Oh I never saw him on Big Brother I missed that one.

Reactions: 6
Oh I never saw him on Big Brother I missed that one.
He was very entitled and if I remember full of his own self importance. Trouble was he was in there with Gemma Collins so was never gonna get the screen time he wanted 😂 Christ imagine if they brought CBB back and Jakey went on it. Saying that at least then everyone would then see what a desperate attention seeking dick he is

That girls face at the end just now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like duck off jake you annoying hole
She definitely wasn’t happy. Shows just how ignorant he is that he doesn’t pick up on things like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Home at 3am. Moaning about being tired but still has to go on Instagram to tell us and share a snapshot but he’s not obsessed with social media 😂 I’m just surprised he’s not gone and shoved his camera in Leo’s face the minute he’s got back. Wonder how many stories he’ll do today on him and chicken nugget 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I mean all this obsessivness with Leo is so unnecessary and speaks volumes about fakey Jakey. I believe it reeks of control. He can't bear to think that for a single minute Leo might not be thinking about him. Think of mothers and fathers that are in the forces and go away for months at a time and have little or no contact with their kids, do those kids forget their parents?, No!, do those kids love their parents less? No!. We've all seen footage where they are reunited and it's plain to see they adore the absent parent. Fakey Jakey is soooooo scared L might forget him...... it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 24
Leo is walking at almost a year which is brilliant but my God they have pushed him into it. Jake is obsessed with his kid being a brain box, almost to prove all of "the trolls" wrong. He's a baby, doing baby things. Now he's walking, good luck lounging around in bed filming him pulling himself up on your wardrobe doors. He'll be gone faster than Usain Bolt now 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean all this obsessivness with Leo is so unnecessary and speaks volumes about fakey Jakey. I believe it reeks of control. He can't bear to think that for a single minute Leo might not be thinking about him. Think of mothers and fathers that are in the forces and go away for months at a time and have little or no contact with their kids, do those kids forget their parents?, No!, do those kids love their parents less? No!. We've all seen footage where they are reunited and it's plain to see they adore the absent parent. Fakey Jakey is soooooo scared L might forget him...... it doesn't make any sense.
I agree with this so much! My daughter is 2 and she spends Saturday- Sunday overnight at her Dads and I always get a text saying she’s shouting Momma cos she wants me! My child is away from me during the week whilst at nursery etc but even after one night away from me cos she’s at her Dad’s when I pick her up she literally can’t wait to cuddle me😌🥰 I put so much time and effort into our bond and being a parent, and I reap the rewards of actually being an amazing mum (I have my faults sometimes but I know I’m the best mum I can be).. JAKE on the other hand!!!! He just is so fake, he wants everyone to believe he’s the best Dad but he isn’t. Even shoving a camera in his face all day won’t change our opinion on his parenting. Him & Sophie are both lazy parents and he’s seen a zoo once. It’s all forced!! Sophie could do so much better. You’d also expect Leo to be so so so excited at seeing his Dad after a day or two apart and it’s like he couldn’t care less.

He needs to choose whatever it is his content is about and stick to it. It's a jumble of tit at the moment haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only been back 6 hours and already endless stories and 1 grid post all trying to show everyone what a good dad he is 😴 No Jake a good dad doesn’t shove a camera in his sons face 24/7 and document it all on social media. Turn your phone off and spend your day off (as you keeping telling us you have only got 1 day off) privately with Leo. Course you’re never going to do that as you need the attention and validation from total strangers too much 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
The concept of less is more is completely alien to fakey Jakey. He needs to apply it to ALL aspects of his life.

Reactions: 11
I bet the reel of Leo walking was filmed by Sophie and not Jake. If he was there when he walked like that , Jakey would have got his face in there too plus he wasn’t shrieking in the background as per usual. Bellend. He posted it today as he is home . He’s so transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Home at 3am. Moaning about being tired but still has to go on Instagram to tell us and share a snapshot but he’s not obsessed with social media 😂 I’m just surprised he’s not gone and shoved his camera in Leo’s face the minute he’s got back. Wonder how many stories he’ll do today on him and chicken nugget 🤦🏻‍♀️
He needs his phone surgically removed from his hand...bleeping 🛎-end

The concept of less is more is completely alien to fakey Jakey. He needs to apply it to ALL aspects of his life.
I'm surprised he's not took a tit and filmed it hitting the water...🤮💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you travel home … arriving at like 3am to stay in bed .. be on your phone and do yet again another ad ??? Can he not just spend time with his family that HE MISSES SOOOOOOO Much ?????
He is obsessed with his phone … he can’t do without it and just be with his kids . Sad really

Reactions: 13
Why would you travel home … arriving at like 3am to stay in bed .. be on your phone and do yet again another ad ??? Can he not just spend time with his family that HE MISSES SOOOOOOO Much ?????
He is obsessed with his phone … he can’t do without it and just be with his kids . Sad really
He’s probably got an advert that needs filming that he needs the kids for. See he’s got another free hotel in Brighton. Must be so relatable to the rest of the cast who have to pay for digs

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.