Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sad for Fred. He isn’t even pretending to care about the poor lad now :(
It’s been a few days since he mentioned them so I reckon this is about his dad and brother. He normally brings them up publicly at least once a week 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think he wants people to jump on it saying what about poor Freddie so he can then play the dad & brother sympathy narrative again or maybe I’m just being a witch 😂

Reactions: 10
I might be wrong as I don't live on the gram and do wish things but has anyone else noticed Sophie doesn't post videos of Leo walking? Or if she does they are either from his stories or when he's here.
Do you think she's been told not to post any videos whilst he's away as he wants all the glory 😒
I'd say yes

Reactions: 5
Oh he’s changed his self diagnosis to Sinusitis now. How about you just go to the chemist or doctors Jake.

Does explain it though:

Sinusitis is where the sinuses (small, empty spaces behind your cheekbones and forehead)

the small empty space where his brain is missing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might be wrong as I don't live on the gram and do wish things but has anyone else noticed Sophie doesn't post videos of Leo walking? Or if she does they are either from his stories or when he's here.
Do you think she's been told not to post any videos whilst he's away as he wants all the glory 😒
As if by magic she shows him walking today 😂 I reckon Jakey read your post and gave her permission to post Leo this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if by magic she shows him walking today 😂 I reckon Jakey read your post and gave her permission to post Leo this morning 😂
I reckon he started walking when Jake was away. Jake had to be the first person to share it to Instagram and now he has Sophie is allowed to

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh he’s changed his self diagnosis to Sinusitis now. How about you just go to the chemist or doctors Jake.

Does explain it though:

Sinusitis is where the sinuses (small, empty spaces behind your cheekbones and forehead)

the small empty space where his brain is missing
duck turkey teeeeeffff! You’ve got every illness known to man in the last 48 hours you pleb! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I reckon he started walking when Jake was away. Jake had to be the first person to share it to Instagram and now he has Sophie is allowed to
Totally agree with this 😊 how pathetic though if she actually lets him manipulate her that much, that he dictates where and when she can post a video of their son walking 🤦🏻‍♀️

duck turkey teeeeeffff! You’ve got every illness known to man in the last 48 hours you pleb! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
The only genuine illness he has is desperately seeking attention syndrome 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree with this 😊 how pathetic though if she actually lets him manipulate her that much, that he dictates where and when she can post a video of their son walking 🤦🏻‍♀️

The only genuine illness he has is desperately seeking attention syndrome 🙄
He can go in the same box as Emma McVey if anyone is on that thread too😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t his mother spouting the same tit about the weather giving her vertigo the other day too? The whole family is a bunch of attention seeking weirdos. Put your phone away and lay down if that’s the case

Reactions: 13
Oh god i watched that video that video the other day. Screams grindr to me
I mean, with his belly wobbling (he’ll hate that) sent it to my brother & he said “he looks like a BM Bargains Gay” I don’t know where he’s heard this ? But it made me laugh. Ooh it’s painful.

I don’t understand what that is?
Go watch the video … like a bad version of a GAY EXCHANGE VIDEO FROM THE 90s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s hope he doesn’t bump into Alfie Deyes whilst in Brighton. I don’t think one place could handle that much TOOTH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.