Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😩 The more I see of footloose on his stories the more I don’t wanna go in March, what a cringe fest… all the cast being pure begs and licking fakey Jakey’s arse is really making me wanna puke 🤮 and well I can’t tell you how disappointed in old Darren Day I am 🤦🏼‍♀️… as I’ve said previously if it wasn’t a gift I wouldn’t be going at all, as soon as I found out prickenden was in it I was hugely disappointed ☹ there are a few on Instagram I cannot stand but fakey boy is my most hated I wanna punch my phone screen every time I see the donkey toothed walking wank stain on there! Ok morning rant over 🤣
Jakey was taking the piss out of Darren without him realising. ‘Showing’ him how to use Instagram as if Darren is 100 and is clueless. He then said “you guys are just using me to gain followers”. As if he wasn’t the one forcing it on them. There’s is no one as ruined as him for sure. I can’t figure out how his 🤮brain works.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
😩 The more I see of footloose on his stories the more I don’t wanna go in March, what a cringe fest… all the cast being pure begs and licking fakey Jakey’s arse is really making me wanna puke 🤮 and well I can’t tell you how disappointed in old Darren Day I am 🤦🏼‍♀️… as I’ve said previously if it wasn’t a gift I wouldn’t be going at all, as soon as I found out prickenden was in it I was hugely disappointed ☹ there are a few on Instagram I cannot stand but fakey boy is my most hated I wanna punch my phone screen every time I see the donkey toothed walking wank stain on there! Ok morning rant over 🤣
Suck it up buttercup😘 we're relying on you for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just came to check you guys are all doing okay? Su can’t do her soap scoop today and I hope you are all coping okay. I’ll put some helplines numbers below just incase you aren’t

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just came to check you guys are all doing okay? Su can’t do her soap scoop today and I hope you are all coping okay. I’ll put some helplines numbers below just incase you aren’t
No scoop?! Whyyyyyy, noooooo. How will we Know what's happened? It's like the big story line and everything

Reactions: 8
Wtf are these outfits Sophie is showing. Looks like something a 12 year old would buy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf are these outfits Sophie is showing. Looks like something a 12 year old would buy
She’s not getting as many ads so she’s doing loads of aff links to try and earn some cash that way instead. She’s still angling for a deal with ITS I reckon 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Like ITS would ever work with her 😂
They don’t seem too fussy who they work with going by their last few collabs (people known through Instagram only) and Adam (ITS boss) does follow her 🤦🏻‍♀️ She also started following Jamie (Adams boyfriend) & ITS quite recently. She done an ITS try on the other day and Jake has commented about her getting her own collab with them before. He’s always sucking up to Jac Jossa whenever he sees her probably hoping she’ll put a good word in 🙄.

Reactions: 9
Now she's on about recycling plastic bags in Tesco. Like you care about the environment! You buy new clothes every day! Stupid idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pressed no to let them know I can’t see and don’t want to see 😂
He obviously assumes he’s losing followers cos of the shadow ban and not cos people are sick of the same old content all the time and the relentlessly begging for likes/comments. They do realise a ban doesn’t stop people following him and certainly doesn’t make people unfollow him 😂 How tragic to get her to do a poll considering he supposedly doesn’t care about social media 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I pressed no too. He is shadow banned though I couldn’t find him unless I put in full name. He’ll be crying 😢
He needs to stop shaming people plus doing stories in his pants then maybe he won’t keep getting shadow banned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh he's so pleased with his little self that he's managed to climb in DD's pocket. Tbh I've always thought he was tosser too so birds of a feather and all that. Dumb and bleedin Dumber as far as I'm concerned. Z listers sticking together. Come back when you're doing a Q&A with Tom Hardy and I might be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pressed no to let them know I can’t see and don’t want to see 😂
Obsessed much Jake, his addiction to his and Leo’s social media is off the charts , need to go to a drying out clinic , and while he’s there overdose on gummies 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh he's so pleased with his little self that he's managed to climb in DD's pocket. Tbh I've always thought he was tosser too so birds of a feather and all that. Dumb and bleedin Dumber as far as I'm concerned. Z listers sticking together. Come back when you're doing a Q&A with Tom Hardy and I might be impressed.
He’s such a suck up. Wow a q&a with Darren Day - he’s certainly reaching for the stars with that one 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.