Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he done a beg for followers on his home account and I missed it? He’s suddenly getting loads of home accounts following him and he’s started following quite a few home accounts back?

Reactions: 7
I bet you start a rave thread for him on Monday 😆 🤣
Why on Monday? But nah never gonna happen… even if he isn’t that bad in footloose, I legit cannot stand the guy so there’s no chance at all of that happening but glad you amused yourself 👌🏼

Suck it up buttercup😘 we're relying on you for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!
O and you know that’s exactly what you’s will get… I can’t bare his singing voice tho so don’t hold out much hope for him for my review haha

They don’t seem too fussy who they work with going by their last few collabs (people known through Instagram only) and Adam (ITS boss) does follow her 🤦🏻‍♀️ She also started following Jamie (Adams boyfriend) & ITS quite recently. She done an ITS try on the other day and Jake has commented about her getting her own collab with them before. He’s always sucking up to Jac Jossa whenever he sees her probably hoping she’ll put a good word in 🙄.
ITS clothes are shite anyways… would rather go primark tbh haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
😩 The more I see of footloose on his stories the more I don’t wanna go in March, what a cringe fest… all the cast being pure begs and licking fakey Jakey’s arse is really making me wanna puke 🤮 and well I can’t tell you how disappointed in old Darren Day I am 🤦🏼‍♀️… as I’ve said previously if it wasn’t a gift I wouldn’t be going at all, as soon as I found out prickenden was in it I was hugely disappointed ☹ there are a few on Instagram I cannot stand but fakey boy is my most hated I wanna punch my phone screen every time I see the donkey toothed walking wank stain on there! Ok morning rant over 🤣
You crack me up 🤣 The anticipation for you to go. Just can’t wait for you tell us how pricky prickeden acted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You crack me up 🤣 The anticipation for you to go. Just can’t wait for you tell us how pricky prickeden acted 🤣🤣
Haha 😂 I’ll try to do yous an interval review while I’m there… 3rd of March if you’re reading Jakey, give me your best performance 🤣😃

• Haha
Word of warning. Was going through Jakey boys flakey fans. You know the ones, the bots & bought followers. Anyway, just as I reported one my account was hacked. The account I reported was all about Bitcoin. It’s taken me quite some time to get my account back and have had to change my password. He has these kind of accounts following his every move in life, seeing his baby…… and thinks it’s fine.
Darren has gotten silly in his age. The DD of old would NOT have stood for Jakeys stupidness. I’m quite taken aback tbf.

Also OmG Nanny QVC...l I don’t know what’s happened in Emmerdale or Corrie now. How am I gonna get through the weekend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Off to my parents. Might go buy us all a coffee first. Still one per person tho jakey don’t worry one for me and one for mummy and one for daddy 😂😜
18E901DC-46C2-4D29-9E04-78CB4FDB7CF0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha 😂 I’ll try to do yous an interval review while I’m there… 3rd of March if you’re reading Jakey, give me your best performance 🤣😃
I think we need to have a little whip round and buy you a great big gold medal for taking one for the team. Jake just so you know our kirsty will be watching you, you dont know who she is and you don't know where she'll be but she's gonna be there and she's coming right back here and telling us all the gory truth. I personally think he'll be over the top proper hamming it up. No subtle acting skills with him. Just in your face basic clowning round.

• Heart
  • Haha
What's with DD I thought he was ok years ago, hope Turkey Teef hasn't changed him 🤔...

Reactions: 4
What's with DD I thought he was ok years ago, hope Turkey Teef hasn't changed him 🤔...
I thought DD came across as an absolute dick on Celeb Big Brother so not really surprised that him & Jakey appear to be getting on well. Can’t see it lasting though as they both like to be top dog and will soon be vying for all the attention on themselves and not each other.

Reactions: 15
What the duck is this all about? Can someone explain?
So jake posts a barcode to go and get a free a free coffee on him. It's from Starbucks and obviously he hasn't paid with it with his own money, it's a promo thing that they do. Other binfluencers post the same. It's a loss leader to get you to go into Starbucks. Last time I had a lovely coffee and so did my mate and my mates mate and we loved every sip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.