Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But don’t forget he’s not bothered what people think of him on Instagram 🤥 I genuinely do not think there is another person in the ‘public’ eye who is as obsessed with social media as he is. I mean he follows nearly 7,500 people - that speaks volumes. Where do you find the time to see posts and stories from that many people 😱
I have 150 followers and I deleted them all today. Sick of seeing their tit lol 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he post pics of Leo looking as gormless as possible. He does that kid no favours and you know he’ll embarrass the tit out of him as he grows up.

parents, heads up, your babies covered in food is never cute especially when you’ve smeared most of it on their face for a photo op

Reactions: 16
Why’s he showing Darren how to use Instagram and getting someone to film him showing Darren for his own Instagram. We get it Jake Darren doesn’t hate you, you are besties. It’s only been less than a week though so we’ll see…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Not exactly packing is he 🤦🏻‍♀️ How embarrassing. No wonder he covers himself up with his hand most of the time.
Have you seen the picture of it semi? If you do an image search for Jake Quickenden Naked one comes up that looks real to me (amongst lots of fakes).

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard of this guy before. I just stumbled over here after his name popped up in another thread and I checked out probably three of his insta posts. Let me say:

Oh My Christ. What an obnoxious twit😳. I shall definitely be returning🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve never heard of this guy before. I just stumbled over here after his name popped up in another thread and I checked out probably three of his insta posts. Let me say:

Oh My Christ. What an obnoxious twit😳. I shall definitely be returning🧐
Welcome!!!
Fair to say Jakey boy is one of the beggiest, cringe inducing cunts you'll find on these good pages 👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
😩 The more I see of footloose on his stories the more I don’t wanna go in March, what a cringe fest… all the cast being pure begs and licking fakey Jakey’s arse is really making me wanna puke 🤮 and well I can’t tell you how disappointed in old Darren Day I am 🤦🏼‍♀️… as I’ve said previously if it wasn’t a gift I wouldn’t be going at all, as soon as I found out prickenden was in it I was hugely disappointed ☹ there are a few on Instagram I cannot stand but fakey boy is my most hated I wanna punch my phone screen every time I see the donkey toothed walking wank stain on there! Ok morning rant over 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
😩 The more I see of footloose on his stories the more I don’t wanna go in March, what a cringe fest… all the cast being pure begs and licking fakey Jakey’s arse is really making me wanna puke 🤮 and well I can’t tell you how disappointed in old Darren Day I am 🤦🏼‍♀️… as I’ve said previously if it wasn’t a gift I wouldn’t be going at all, as soon as I found out prickenden was in it I was hugely disappointed ☹ there are a few on Instagram I cannot stand but fakey boy is my most hated I wanna punch my phone screen every time I see the donkey toothed walking wank stain on there! Ok morning rant over 🤣
I’m disappointed in DD too but he’s only been with Jakey a couple of days, wait until the weeks roll by and see if everything is so happy then. To be fair DD is hardly the most likeable person so probably well suited. I notice their video has only got just over 3,000 likes - Jakey will not be happy with that as yet again, he’d begged for comments and likes on it on his story 😂 he’ll be going on another rant about people viewing but not liking/commenting on his posts soon 😂 I just feel bad for you that you’re actually going to see him and his gold hot pants in person 🤢😂

Reactions: 13
Leo is cute but that photo of him covered in food is not. It actually makes me feel ill. It looks like the food has been purposely smeared on him for the photo.

Reactions: 11
Sophie wearing brand new white joggers near a baby, and then posting Leo got them dirty 🤯🤯🤯 Who gives a flying f***! Serves you right, he's a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Leo is cute but that photo of him covered in food is not. It actually makes me feel ill. It looks like the food has been purposely smeared on him for the photo.
it has and given that Jakey hid the likes, it clearly didn’t do much in terms of engagement

Yes I was disappointed DD has lowered to his level but like you say it is early days!

I’m disappointed in DD too but he’s only been with Jakey a couple of days, wait until the weeks roll by and see if everything is so happy then. To be fair DD is hardly the most likeable person so probably well suited. I notice their video has only got just over 3,000 likes - Jakey will not be happy with that as yet again, he’d begged for comments and likes on it on his story 😂 he’ll be going on another rant about people viewing but not liking/commenting on his posts soon 😂 I just feel bad for you that you’re actually going to see him and his gold hot pants in person 🤢😂

Reactions: 10
Oh wow, Jakes never seen an areopress before. Its just coffee ffs 🤣🤣 why does that need to be shared like it's a mystical object.

I would just like to say, Jake can you feed back to the Areopress women. 1. She's using the wrong grind of coffee, 2. Buy some independent coffee 3.and there's better brewing methods then the one she used, k thanks bye.

• Haha
I honestly feel for myself haha… he definitely thinks he looks good in them to keep putting the pic on his stories etc… I’m gonna do that vomit sound as loud as I can when he comes on stage with them on haha… and he invited me to the stage door afterwards didnt he so may take him up on the offer and introduce myself 🤣 although I also don’t want to seem like the kind of beg that would wait for fakey jakey haha

• Haha
Meet him at the stage door take a pic of him in true light with no filter and post it. Sure he’ll love that 😂😂😂

• Haha
I honestly feel for myself haha… he definitely thinks he looks good in them to keep putting the pic on his stories etc… I’m gonna do that vomit sound as loud as I can when he comes on stage with them on haha… and he invited me to the stage door afterwards didnt he so may take him up on the offer and introduce myself 🤣 although I also don’t want to seem like the kind of beg that would wait for fakey jakey haha
I bet you start a rave thread for him on Monday 😆 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.