Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he’s been shadow banned again!

also I bet he started all those fan pages himself ha

AABC1DF4-8CE9-44D3-AE0F-DDC556E02550.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last week banging on about Leo and Marcels kid being besties but either 1) didn’t get a party invite to the kids 1st party or 2) couldn’t be bothered to go - Jamie and camilla went… obviously wouldn’t be all about Sophie and jake.

The new fisher price ad Sophie has pushed to death…so disappointed in some of these brands working with likes of Sophie… work from home? Sophie - work? All she does is talk into her phone!

Reactions: 21
How long has he been peddling the CBD gummies now? Considering he’s always stressed, full of anxiety, ill, snarky and defensive, not a very good ambassador for them. It like he runs out of ad work so out come the gummies promo again to show everyone what a good salesperson he is 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Feeling very smug to be a Capricorn right now, condolences to the Virgos in the thread…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Dunno why he bothers trying to block out freds school badge in one video when he shows it in the next. I would be fuming if I was his dad and he kept showing what school he went to.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Last week banging on about Leo and Marcels kid being besties but either 1) didn’t get a party invite to the kids 1st party or 2) couldn’t be bothered to go - Jamie and camilla went… obviously wouldn’t be all about Sophie and jake.

The new fisher price ad Sophie has pushed to death…so disappointed in some of these brands working with likes of Sophie… work from home? Sophie - work? All she does is talk into her phone!
Yes, I saw this as well, thought it was really interesting that they weren't there, because you'd know full well if he was at that party as he'd have been on his stories from the second he woke up, they didn't appear to do anything yesterday so wonder what happened, although to be fair he's only had one day this week to slob around his house doing duck all and I guess he's not going to give that up for anyone (Chris Hughes excluded as we know he'd crawl through tit to spend a second with him)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I thought it was odd that they didn’t go to the party. Perhaps he was told he wouldn’t be allowed to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jake twisting them narrative again I see.

No one has said about you working away they’ve said IF you want to moan about it constantly then the solution is to get something closer to home. Like a west end musical where you go home each night? Funny you don’t get any of those isn’t it

Reactions: 15
Of course he will do a video with Freddie this morning and be all ‘with me favs’. Only when it suits him though, eh?

Reactions: 12
Shame he can’t spell Pisces 😂
He’s completely illiterate!! duck me use spell check you tool.

See he’s been shadow banned again!

also I bet he started all those fan pages himself ha

View attachment 1028514
It really baffles me he’s got one “fan account “ let alone 4!!
He’s a non entity and while his insta following looks impressive as a figure That’s close to a million it’s actually duck all in comparison to other “influencers” or celebs.
Clearly this is reflected in the brands that will work with him. Generic unknown brands that would literally hire Myra and Ian for promo! lol but our jakey has gummies ,glasses and hello fresh! If he was making them decent money then he would be getting more deals and more followers (naturally) I think the only fans he has are his silly minions as it would seem that the general consensus detest him.
I mean think about it he’s a decent looking guy decent body,Comes across as a bit of a joker,has SEVERAL sob stories and “appears” the ultimate
family man !! So why isn’t he more popular and raking it in if he’s all these things ? Answer… because he’s NOT these things!! and generally people can see through him as he’s a terrible actor lol

He will Never just admit defeat and maybe try and go back to REAL work and learn a trade or better himself via college. He will desperately cling to every last second of fame he has never really had to begin with.
If he wasn’t such a nasty narcissistic bleep it would all be quite sad an tragic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Grown man misses the train AND gets off at the wrong stop. He shouldn't be allowed to travel by himself he's a liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grown man misses the train AND gets off at the wrong stop. He shouldn't be allowed to travel by himself he's a liability.
Gone past his stop but had time to put a stupid tattoo filter on and film it. Just cross the platform and get back on the opposite direction for a stop. I just can’t deal with this tit it’s ridiculous

• Wow
Gone past his stop but had time to put a stupid tattoo filter on and film it. Just cross the platform and get back on the opposite direction for a stop. I just can’t deal with this tit it’s ridiculous
Clearly hoping he misses his flight...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.