Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he wearing children’s glasses ???? They don’t even fit him lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s advertised a glasses company before, there will be a part two coming out soon so he’s just wearing them to remind us he only promotes stuff he actually uses

Reactions: 11
Yes thats why he's worn a few different pairs today
A necklace for himself and one for Leo he can give him when he’s older. What about Fred? Can this head make it anymore obvious he doesn’t give a duck about poor little Fred. Even when he started getting out of bed it was zoo with Leo whilst Fred was in school. He’s home for the weekend and back to lounging around the house

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A necklace for himself and one for Leo he can give him when he’s older. What about Fred? Can this head make it anymore obvious he doesn’t give a duck about poor little Fred. Even when he started getting out of bed it was zoo with Leo whilst Fred was in school. He’s home for the weekend and back to lounging around the house
Exactly what I thought. If I didn’t know better you’d think it was just him and Leo. Not him leo his fiancé soph and step child Fred. Absolute prick he is. So thankful my step dad treats me no differently to my siblings

Reactions: 16
So Fred gets left out yet again 😡 I know it’s only a cheap necklace but still nothing like making it obvious that you favour your son 😡 I wonder if Sophie says anything or thinks that the way Jake treats Freddie now is acceptable. If she doesn’t see anything wrong with it, doesn’t say a lot for her either. Good job Fred obviously has one good parent he spends time with 👍🏻

Also good job those necklaces weren’t expensive. He’ll be needing to top up his follower count soon 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg in the background of sooh’s AD you can see the lantern leo cut his hand on. You’d think she’d of learnt her lesson and moved it out of his reach!!

• Wow
So sick of the hello fresh ads now 😴
Anyone can get a code for money off the first box so rediculous they act like they are doing us a favour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So sick of the hello fresh ads now 😴
Anyone can get a code for money off the first box so rediculous they act like they are doing us a favour.
I cancelled my box and I know my friend did too as we were sick of his advertising knowing we were paying for the box and this knob-cheese wasn’t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I refuse to pay for hello fresh now with how many people advertise it. Does my head in I’m not paying for them haha

Another one here who used to fancy Jake! He was so much better when he looked more natural. Totally forgot about his sister! Didn’t she get to the boot camp stage? Pretty girl.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.