Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting really bad for the begging! Wonder if she’s got her begged hairdryer from Dyson yet? 🥴🙄
Would anyone even know who she was if she wasn’t with him - no. Begging for the airwrap was bad enough but to try and get your sons birthday present for free is despicable in my opinion 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I never watched X factor but when he was on I’m A Celeb I really fancied him 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

There was absolutely duck all wrong with his teeth, he’s absolutely ruined his whole face. Surely he can see that??
Nah he looked a bleep there too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tonsillitis? I’m no singer but would you be able to rehearse and sing with tonsillitis? He’s said he’s doing ten hour days and then still having to do more when he’s in his hotel until 2am

He’s out of his depth. I don’t think because he can’t do it, but because he’s had that script for months and chose prancing around pantomime filming everyone in between shows instead of reading his scripts, and holidays instead of starting learning in his free time.

He could have started learning his script on the plane to New York but he was more bothered rolling around the Floor.

I do feel a bit sorry for him today I think the comments and the proving us wrong with all the kid friendly stuff last week, topped with the long work days and the not being able to film everything, plus Leo’s accident has taken the wind from his sails.
He hasn't got tonsillitis just a bit of a Dore throat with any luck he's got covid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would anyone even know who she was if she wasn’t with him - no. Begging for the airwrap was bad enough but to try and get your sons birthday present for free is despicable in my opinion 😡
She knows full well the airwrap is tit, old nanny QVC/su ordered it and sent it back cos she couldn't get to grips with it. Mind you that's not surprising. Soph doesn't look like she's got much hair so it might be OK for her but imo it's crap, wasn't strong enough to hold my hair.

Reactions: 7
Imagine when they’re older and grow up finding out mummy and daddy brought them nothing for their birthday it was all gifted! I may not be rich but I’d put every penny I had on my child having a good birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her eyebrows were a LOT worse ten years ago. She's always been a fan of quite heavy, harsh looking makeup (as was I) but as a lot of us have come to realise it doesn't work as well when you get older

i disliked him
Even at this stage and he only got as far as he did due to how he looks. Looking back he’s aged terribly

Nah he looked a bleep there too
can always rely on you jack to post some
Common Sense lol once a bleep always a bleep or in his case “an even BIGGER bleep!! Christ imagine if he had actually made it say Leona level? He’d be totally insufferable…

Last edited:
  • Haha
i disliked him
Even at this stage and he only got as far as he did due to how he looks. Looking back he’s aged terribly

can always rely on you jack to post some
Common Sense lol once a bleep always a bleep or in his case “an even BIGGER bleep!! Christ imagine if he had actually made it say Leona level? He’d be totally insufferable…
He loved himself even back then didn’t he. Agree, he got through purely on his look

So yesterday soph advertised vitamins that cleared her skin perfectly and today she’s on the beg, sorry I mean looking for recommendations for acne scarring treatment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So yesterday soph advertised vitamins that cleared her skin perfectly and today she’s on the beg, sorry I mean looking for recommendations for acne scarring treatment 😂😂
Hate to say this but I actually think she is worse at begging for free stuff than he is. Saying that where it comes to ads, they’re both hypocritical with what they try to flog and will literally put their names to anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Hate to say this but I actually think she is worse at begging for free stuff than he is. Saying that where it comes to ads, they’re both hypocritical with what they try to flog and will literally put their names to anything 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s because at least Jake does do some work. Sophie does literally duck all. She got I presume Jake to pay for that unit in the garden for her business then decided to never use it even after her maternity leave because being an influencer is easier

Reactions: 14
Haha Leo smacking jake in the gob...clearly as sick of the shite that comes out of it as the rest of the population 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a head😂 how can she not see how stupid it makes her look🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Her skincare regime she advertises, the advertising of vitamins then the beg for advice doesn’t sit well with me. Which is it? Does she have bad skin or has it helped with skincare products and supplements. It’s all contradictory.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.