Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad cock......I wouldn't buy anything he promotes so fake...he looks ill ....

Reactions: 12
He really doesn’t want to get on that flight does he 😂 So all his throwing his toys out the pram and calling out ‘troll’ obviously hasn’t got him the gig he wanted. His ‘ad’ work seems to be on the decline as well. Same thing over and over again and posting ads on ‘stories’ doesn’t pay anywhere near as much as a grid post. Sophie with her much fewer followers probably got paid as much for her fisher price ad as he got for hello fresh 😂 he will hate it if she starts getting more Insta work than him 😂

Reactions: 10
nice to see tattle is living rent free in that prat’s small head

Hope Leo walks while he’s away

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the gummies are so good why does he not take them when he’s away from home?
Prob not aliwed
Jake twisting them narrative again I see.

No one has said about you working away they’ve said IF you want to moan about it constantly then the solution is to get something closer to home. Like a west end musical where you go home each night? Funny you don’t get any of those isn’t it
I really don't think Jake is west end calibre do you? Please don't elevate him above capabilities lol 😆 😂 🤣

nice to see tattle is living rent free in that prat’s small head

Hope Leo walks while he’s away
I hope Leo ups and leaves home whilst he's away

He really doesn’t want to get on that flight does he 😂 So all his throwing his toys out the pram and calling out ‘troll’ obviously hasn’t got him the gig he wanted. His ‘ad’ work seems to be on the decline as well. Same thing over and over again and posting ads on ‘stories’ doesn’t pay aiisnywhere near as much as a grid post. Sophie with her much fewer followers probably got paid as much for her fisher price ad as he got for hello fresh 😂 he will hate it if she starts getting more Insta work than him 😂
Is he going to Zurich on Germany. I've been there it's nice and defo not in Germany.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jake twisting them narrative again I see.

No one has said about you working away they’ve said IF you want to moan about it constantly then the solution is to get something closer to home. Like a west end musical where you go home each night? Funny you don’t get any of those isn’t it
We all know he wouldn’t even get an off west end show talk less of a west end production! Sorry ! All he is good for is a touring show lolll

Reactions: 7
We should have bought tickets in bulk and all attended wearing t shirts with “Kirsty” on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Grown man misses the train AND gets off at the wrong stop. He shouldn't be allowed to travel by himself he's a liability.
He's a bleeping moron. Last week in either one of his or Sophie's stories she was saying that despite living in that house for a few years he still has to use the satnav to get to their local sainsburys that he has been to many times. WTF? He's a simpleton.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Grown man misses the train AND gets off at the wrong stop. He shouldn't be allowed to travel by himself he's a liability.
Last night he said he bought a train ticket to Gatwick and then realised he was flying out of Heathrow. So much tit coming out of that pie hole.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Last night he said he bought a train ticket to Gatwick and then realised he was flying out of Heathrow. So much tit coming out of that pie hole.
He is trying to play the Stacey Solomon ditzy card. There is ditzy and then there is an attention seeking twit Jake

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This man really is the architect of his own demise isn’t he? He can’t seem to see that pratting on about insignificant incidents only serves to reinforce the perception that he’s unreliable, unfunny and unprofessional.

Why, if you were a serious theatre production company, would you employ him? What does he bring that others can’t? What’s his USP?

In all honesty, how can you trust/rely on someone who appears to fall over/miss trains/hit their head/suck CBD gummies ad nauseam.

What a strange bloke he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He really didn't like us saying his Gucci backpack was fake, did he? 😂 Fecking idiot, stood about 20 metres from the Gucci shop at Heathrow and saying "I wanna take the Gucc into Gucc and see if it's fake" and doing one of his cringey pretend laughs. And then NOT going into the shop at all. 😂

I wish he'd stop saying "Gucc" because it sounds like he's saying gooch which is a perineum. bleeping pleb.

There's no way he spent £1230 on a backpack, I just don't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He really didn't like us saying his Gucci backpack was fake, did he? 😂 Fecking idiot, stood about 20 metres from the Gucci shop at Heathrow and saying "I wanna take the Gucc into Gucc and see if it's fake" and doing one of his cringey pretend laughs. And then NOT going into the shop at all. 😂

I wish he'd stop saying "Gucc" because it sounds like he's saying gooch which is a perineum. bleeping pleb.

There's no way he spent £1230 on a backpack, I just don't believe it.

I think he did spend it on a backpack but didn’t want to tell the fans as he’s trying to be relatable pretending it’s from Turkey. There’s no way he’d go on and on about owning counterfeit goods otherwise and he obviously buys designer as Sophie had the box for Louis Vuitton or somewhere for her birthday that Leo was playing in.

Everything Jake does it to get fans approval like not mentioning his was vaccined. So he’s not going to want them all think he’s a tosser pushing adverts to then spend thousands on designer gear when he says on Instagram how material things don’t bother him anymore.

Of course material things bother him or he wouldn’t have Gucci real or fake, wouldn’t have his and hers range rovers and wouldn’t constantly be eye bleeping himself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a daily reminder for screenshots for the blocked bastards! Thank you! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We should have bought tickets in bulk and all attended wearing t shirts with “Kirsty” on them.
Haha mate can you imagine he’d have a breakdown, although I may just do that when I go and stand up when he’s on stage and try duck with his tiny mind 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.