Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Huge congrats to our @Nahmate100 for the winning thread title👏🏼 Sums fake Jake up👍🏼

Quick recap

Jake’s good guy mask slipped in spectacular style to reveal the nasty, bullying prick that he really is! Sophie went out to get her hair done & left father of the year to look after his own son for 6 hours and he was not a happy chappy🙄 He was so infuriated, she never even got the chance to get out of the car & into the house but Jake was storming out of the house with a face like thunder, leaving baby Leo to crawl on the ground outside with no shoes or socks on😡 All so he could go to the gym & eye fuck his sweaty body in a mirror🤢 CUNT!!!
A1B24E37-EC14-4841-8E7C-89E1E88326A0.jpeg
6B27A5B3-1A27-474F-8A9D-A8856B540912.jpeg
7DA8DFC9-5822-4041-AD5C-7E851D6EBE72.jpeg

The stories were then quickly deleted from Sophie’s page as if it never happened🙄 But Tattle always have the receipts🙌🏼

The following day in an attempt to gain back control & sympathy Jake dropped the “T bomb”
T is for Trolls, Tattle, Twisted turkey teef tosser😂He has either panicked about how he would be perceived after the previous days escapades or he was shit scared that he would be breathing the same air as a tattle troll ( our @kirsth8s 😂) in Manchester that he concocted a bull💩 story that someone had sent him a screenshot from here🤦🏼‍♀️ We all know you & Sophie read here constantly Jake, your constant passive aggressive digs tell all🙄
CA271429-9F0E-4C91-8A91-70A5F4D30096.jpeg
F2D54D0D-0D74-457B-96F1-14AA59427CE4.jpeg

Jake & his bodyguard sue pollard went on a rant🤬 They then both disappeared from their stories for the rest of the day, probably making a plan of action🤔 First mission was to get up early the next day so him & Soph could do what normal parents do & take baby Leo out for some fresh air to the zoo👏🏼 Tattle - 1 Jake - 0✅ Next up was playing with Leo on the floor without Jake eye fucking the camera the whole time Tattle-2 Jake-0✅ Soft play followed Tattle-3 Jake-0✅ You get the idea😂 For people that don’t read here or care they continued to make passive aggressive digs about everything that was mentioned on here, even stopping as low as to make fun of domestic abuse😡😡 They really are the lowest of the low when it comes to being parents/decent human beings.

To summarise Jake is still a cunt, he still buys followers and he will never be as famous as he thinks he is🙄🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Guys I’m taking some time away, I got some heartbreaking news about my wee dog on Monday & I am cherishing every moment with him😢

I popped on during the night when I couldn’t sleep to let you know & saw we needed a new thread started, so obviously our good friend Jake hasn’t changed his ways🙄👍🏼 I am not even watching this cunt at the moment! Carry on the good fight keeping him in check & I’ll be back to join you all at some point❤ (Ps I know we don’t need to announce when/why we’re off but if anyone is like me, sometimes you can worry when you don’t see a regular face on the thread) Fingers crossed I don’t have too many pages to catch up on when I’m back🤞🏼😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I found this amazing thing the other day online … I’m so shocked . I couldn’t believe it really …. Basically you type in where you want to go on holiday … how many nights you want to go for …. Even if it has a pool … then you press find and it comes up with hotels !!! And omg there is even a thing where people who have stayed there have left reviews … it is so bloody good !!! Only problem is …. And this is a big downside .. you have to fucking pay 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Weirdos? I’m not the one wanting to adopt a fictional character off emmerdale Su
Hahahaha her stories today were mental. She was also moaning that someone in Coronation Street had 2 visitors in hospital, but when her brother in law was in hospital he wasn't allowed any visitors! I'm with you Sue, one rule for us normal people whilst fictional characters are swanning about having visitors all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
“What do you want to see me do this year”

Nothing. Your life is irrelevant. You are irrelevant. Your gf is irrelevant. Your baby is of no interest to anyone but you and your gf. Your stupid fuckwit mother is even more irrelevant

Basically I want you to fuck off and take your tedious family with you

Cunt

And while you’re reading this, get that baby’s hair cut because he looks like Freddie fucking Boswell

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’ve just stuck my tv on eBay I don’t need it now I get Su’s daily rundowns.

She’s now getting annoyed that a soap character can get married in two weeks when in real life you have to give 30 days notice. Soaps aren’t real, shock, who knew. I can see why Jake is a lunatic now

• Haha
Reactions: 34

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I always thought the brides name had to go first before the grooms? What a shock that Jake has to be first.
It is. But as usual it’s the Jake show. I bet he has three outfit changes on the day, probably sings himself down the aisle and probably be sat in a throne next to Leo whilst Sophie is on table 8

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

redball00n

VIP Member
Okay a few things:

A314559B-D80F-4E62-9F7A-93B577C1383F.png

That is just the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen.

He posted himself at the gym and then posted an ad for Gymondo saying he just finished a workout with them. No you didn’t Jake.

Put a fucking bib on Leo he looks like such a scruff.

Leo says Daddy a lot like every other baby on the planet because it’s easy for them to say, not because he’s a Daddy’s boy. Leo looks at you like he thinks you’re a massive prick. Which you are.

Notice how he didn’t let Sophie answer the question about being insecure? He spoke for her. Classic narcissist.

He makes me want to spew 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Elle_Gee

I know it's early but new thread title suggestion
Just altered the first line of the chorus of Footloose
🎶 "Footloose, Jakes got a screw loose, he's back pestering the young cast and crew"🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 31

stargirl23

VIP Member
4A7E5413-4DE7-4989-A136-2058E55D3303.png

Whoever this is needs a new job wtf. I worked with babies too and unfortunately he is not advanced for his age

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
His status on the latest post

“People saying I’m not good enough”

But your mother was fine calling three young actresses shit?

Fuck off the pair of you. Seriously

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he’s now doing the same ad as Sophie (not declared it though) about voting for Ed Sheeran at the Brits 😂 Jake if you’re reading this, we all remember you sitting in your car slagging Ed’s last album off 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought you only advertised things that you genuinely believed in 🤥😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Thanks jake, not only did I have a coffee but so did mate and my mates mate and we all think you're a nob! I enjoyed every sip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I hate it when ‘influencers’ go on Insta and ask for advice on where to get stuff for parties and events when they’re basically begging companies for freebies but is Sophie actually trying to blag a free mud kitchen for Leos birthday 😡 why do you need to ask for recommendations on where to get one when there is such a thing as Google 🤬 How sad they don’t want to pay a couple of hundred pounds (at most) for their sons 1st birthday present but will spend £5,000 on a trip to New York 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Libbub

VIP Member
What's telling is that he literally doesn't post one single story thru the day other than if noone else is in the room. They ain't playing. And they ain't taking no fake Prickenden bantz. He's there to work. He literally cannot film a thing. And I love it. I think that's what's wrong with him, he's got social media withdrawal systems.

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Was this not the same man that had alot to say about naughty boy based on what he was seeing on I'm a celebrity..... 🤔
View attachment 1059010
People on tv are usually acting or doing their job Jake so yeah we probably don’t know much about their private life.

You however, film yourself on the toilet, in the bath, in the gym, at the shops, told us your babies medical problems and everything else in between. So yeah we do know more about you than ‘people on tv’ who keep their private lives private

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
View attachment 1038920View attachment 1038921
And he's put a pic up of the bairn saying he's missing him...ramping it up this morning!

Stopped with all the trolling comments so now it's back to the tried and tested sympathy gain. We ALL have moments of feeling like this, but as I've said before, most people don't blast it all over socials! We just pull our big pants on and crack on with the day! Now if it was anyone else, I would be inclined to be sympathetic, but with him we know that he mostly post's stuff like this to gain attention, whether it ups his engagement or he gets written about in the press. Its all calculated!
Eurgh. Nearly all of us have been there at some point. My Dad passed away and I'm not married. I'm going to have to live with the fact that if I ever get married, my Dad isn't going to be there to walk me down the aisle or for a father and daughter dance. My brother has a little girl that my Dad never got to meet and he has to live with that forever. People go through these emotions all the time. What they don't do is post it on their socials every other week to garner sympathy and engagement.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27