Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh the Luis vuitton box!!! Wondering did he just get her a box for the gram 🤣 or was there something in it we didn't get to see.

Reactions: 10
He’s such a prick… like what sort of moron goes anywhere without checking the weather?! Or he just saying this for attention… he seriously makes me wanna slap him.
He is a moron but still saying it for attention. Also if you ever do get the chance to slap him can you video it please 😉😂

Ahh the Luis vuitton box!!! Wondering did he just get her a box for the gram 🤣 or was there something in it we didn't get to see.
I’m sure if it was genuine at some stage she’ll do a reveal. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was just an empty box for the gram though 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he did spend it on a backpack but didn’t want to tell the fans as he’s trying to be relatable pretending it’s from Turkey. There’s no way he’d go on and on about owning counterfeit goods otherwise and he obviously buys designer as Sophie had the box for Louis Vuitton or somewhere for her birthday that Leo was playing in.

Everything Jake does it to get fans approval like not mentioning his was vaccined. So he’s not going to want them all think he’s a tosser pushing adverts to then spend thousands on designer gear when he says on Instagram how material things don’t bother him anymore.

Of course material things bother him or he wouldn’t have Gucci real or fake, wouldn’t have his and hers range rovers and wouldn’t constantly be eye bleeping himself
The fakes from China come in fake boxes too. Sophie's stuff is probably also fake.

Reactions: 11
Sophie's Gucci tights she wore in NY were definitely fake, the G's were too big to be real. There are accounts on Instagram selling fake shoes, bags etc. that even come with dustbags and boxes.

Reactions: 11
What a cock...cannot believe he is always on his phone but didnt check the weather..!

Reactions: 8
Charlie Big potato is back. Funny how he perks up when he's the centre of attention. Attention seeker and narcissist. The main attraction has arrived everybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell it would piss me off having to either keep pressing that button to get into the kitchen or into the bedroom all the time

Reactions: 10
How long before his new friends get bored shitless and irritated by the stupid self obsessed prick !?? I’ll give it two days !!! Bet they were waiting thinking ffs here he comes ! He is like a big kid that is past it all in one !!!!
i see all the chains are on again … rings will be on too tomorrow … so he looks “ sick “ and down with the kids 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long before his new friends get bored shitless and irritated by the stupid self obsessed prick !?? I’ll give it two days !!! Bet they were waiting thinking ffs here he comes ! He is like a big kid that is past it all in one !!!!
i see all the chains are on again … rings will be on too tomorrow … so he looks “ sick “ and down with the kids 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I’d say they already are by some of those faces… “My new friends” no dick wad they are work colleagues!
i can see me getting thrown out of footloose for abuse towards Jake the fake haha…. Seriously tho he is such an annoying prick and definitely has one majorly over inflated ego. My nightly Prayer is for him to fall and break his leg when he’s pratting about so I don’t have to see his big head and big teeth in March… PRAY WITH ME GUYS 🙏🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.