Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congrats to our @Nahmate100 for the winning thread titleπŸ‘πŸΌ Sums fake Jake upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Quick recap

Jake’s good guy mask slipped in spectacular style to reveal the nasty, bullying prick that he really is! Sophie went out to get her hair done & left father of the year to look after his own son for 6 hours and he was not a happy chappyπŸ™„ He was so infuriated, she never even got the chance to get out of the car & into the house but Jake was storming out of the house with a face like thunder, leaving baby Leo to crawl on the ground outside with no shoes or socks on😑 All so he could go to the gym & eye duck his sweaty body in a mirror🀒 bleep!!!
A1B24E37-EC14-4841-8E7C-89E1E88326A0.jpeg
6B27A5B3-1A27-474F-8A9D-A8856B540912.jpeg
7DA8DFC9-5822-4041-AD5C-7E851D6EBE72.jpeg

The stories were then quickly deleted from Sophie’s page as if it never happenedπŸ™„ But Tattle always have the receiptsπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

The following day in an attempt to gain back control & sympathy Jake dropped the β€œT bomb”
T is for Trolls, Tattle, Twisted turkey teef tosserπŸ˜‚He has either panicked about how he would be perceived after the previous days escapades or he was tit scared that he would be breathing the same air as a tattle troll ( our @kirsth8s πŸ˜‚) in Manchester that he concocted a bullπŸ’© story that someone had sent him a screenshot from hereπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ We all know you & Sophie read here constantly Jake, your constant passive aggressive digs tell allπŸ™„
CA271429-9F0E-4C91-8A91-70A5F4D30096.jpeg
F2D54D0D-0D74-457B-96F1-14AA59427CE4.jpeg

Jake & his bodyguard sue pollard went on a rant🀬 They then both disappeared from their stories for the rest of the day, probably making a plan of actionπŸ€” First mission was to get up early the next day so him & Soph could do what normal parents do & take baby Leo out for some fresh air to the zooπŸ‘πŸΌ Tattle - 1 Jake - 0βœ… Next up was playing with Leo on the floor without Jake eye bleeping the camera the whole time Tattle-2 Jake-0βœ… Soft play followed Tattle-3 Jake-0βœ… You get the ideaπŸ˜‚ For people that don’t read here or care they continued to make passive aggressive digs about everything that was mentioned on here, even stopping as low as to make fun of domestic abuse😑😑 They really are the lowest of the low when it comes to being parents/decent human beings.

To summarise Jake is still a bleep, he still buys followers and he will never be as famous as he thinks he isπŸ™„πŸ€’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Huge congrats to our @Nahmate100 for the winning thread titleπŸ‘πŸΌ Sums fake Jake upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Quick recap

Jake’s good guy mask slipped in spectacular style to reveal the nasty, bullying prick that he really is! Sophie went out to get her hair done & left father of the year to look after his own son for 6 hours and he was not a happy chappyπŸ™„ He was so infuriated, she never even got the chance to get out of the car & into the house but Jake was storming out of the house with a face like thunder, leaving baby Leo to crawl on the ground outside with no shoes or socks on😑 All so he could go to the gym & eye duck his sweaty body in a mirror🀒 bleep!!!View attachment 1016703View attachment 1016704View attachment 1016705
The stories were then quickly deleted from Sophie’s page as if it never happenedπŸ™„ But Tattle always have the receiptsπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

The following day in an attempt to gain back control & sympathy Jake dropped the β€œT bomb”
T is for Trolls, Tattle, Twisted turkey teef tosserπŸ˜‚He has either panicked about how he would be perceived after the previous days escapades or he was tit scared that he would be breathing the same air as a tattle troll ( our @kirsth8s πŸ˜‚) in Manchester that he concocted a bullπŸ’© story that someone had sent him a screenshot from hereπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ We all know you & Sophie read here constantly Jake, your constant passive aggressive digs tell allπŸ™„ View attachment 1016718View attachment 1016720
Jake & his bodyguard sue pollard went on a rant🀬 They then both disappeared from their stories for the rest of the day, probably making a plan of actionπŸ€” First mission was to get up early the next day so him & Soph could do what normal parents do & take baby Leo out for some fresh air to the zooπŸ‘πŸΌ Tattle - 1 Jake - 0βœ… Next up was playing with Leo on the floor without Jake eye bleeping the camera the whole time Tattle-2 Jake-0βœ… Soft play followed Tattle-3 Jake-0βœ… You get the ideaπŸ˜‚ For people that don’t read here or care they continued to make passive aggressive digs about everything that was mentioned on here, even stopping as low as to make fun of domestic abuse😑😑 They really are the lowest of the low when it comes to being parents/decent human beings.

To summarise Jake is still a bleep, he still buys followers and he will never be as famous as he thinks he isπŸ™„πŸ€’
Well done on yet another brilliant recap 😊

Reactions: 14

Quick recap

Jake’s good guy mask slipped in spectacular style to reveal the nasty, bullying prick that he really is! Sophie went out to get her hair done & left father of the year to look after his own son for 6 hours and he was not a happy chappyπŸ™„ He was so infuriated, she never even got the chance to get out of the car & into the house but Jake was storming out of the house with a face like thunder, leaving baby Leo to crawl on the ground outside with no shoes or socks on😑 All so he could go to the gym & eye duck his sweaty body in a mirror🀒 bleep!!!View attachment 1016703View attachment 1016704View attachment 1016705

T is for Trolls, Tattle, Twisted turkey teef tosserπŸ˜‚He has either panicked about how he would be perceived after the previous days escapades or he was tit scared that he would be breathing the same air as a tattle troll ( our @kirsth8s πŸ˜‚) in Manchester that he concocted a bullπŸ’© story that someone had sent him a screenshot from hereπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ We all know you & Sophie read here constantly Jake, your constant passive aggressive digs tell allπŸ™„ View attachment 1016718View attachment 1016720

Ayyyy 😁 feel privileged to be mentioned on the recap and what a great recap it was πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because he got so much support from celebs after the comments about his newborn son looking like a little old man, he thinks they actually like him and they are his friends now and it also got him alot of publicity. He's trying for that again at every opportunity. He wants people to share his stories and feel sorry for him. He's a clout chaser.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because he got so much support from celebs after the comments about his newborn son looking like a little old man, he thinks they actually like him and they are his friends now and it also got him alot of publicity. He's trying for that again at every opportunity. He wants people to share his stories and feel sorry for him. He's a clout chaser.
I’d love to know what the β€˜celebs’ that actually follow him, think of his behaviour. I reckon most of them have muted his stories so don’t have to see it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My first ever thread title! Thanks guys!

It's too much for me. I'm off for a lie down in my bed. I may not get out πŸ˜‰.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d love to know what the β€˜celebs’ that actually follow him, think of his behaviour. I reckon most of them have muted his stories so don’t have to see it πŸ˜‚
Didn't Laura Anderson from Love Island unfollow him? I believe he even thanked her for the unfollow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Didn't Laura Anderson from Love Island unfollow him? I believe he even thanked her for the unfollow.
I hadn’t heard that but he actually thanked her 🀯 what a twit. His ego is so out of control. He does realise people don’t have to keep following him just to spare his feelings - head. If any of the so called β€˜influencers’ followed him, I reckon they would have unfollowed anyway after he spent months taking the piss out of them. Yet again the hypocrisy that he now tries to lead that lifestyle himself (but failing miserably I might add πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s off again this morning prancing round his room. He’s panicking about this show I think, he doesn’t seem himself

Reactions: 12
He’s off again this morning prancing round his room. He’s panicking about this show I think, he doesn’t seem himself
I wonder what the cast of Footloose think of him if they are watching his stories πŸ™„. I think he’s totally out of his depth and probably realises he made a mistake going away for 5 days instead of starting his rehearsals earlier.

Reactions: 14
I bet they're thinking duck our luck. We got z lister Jake Quickenden joining us soon, he's a thirsty, fame hungry, overbearing, immature twit! What's the betting he'll make a b line for the youngest female cast members and try to impress them with his "bantz" act.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If there are followers who think his behaviour is odd then there’s bound to be famous/celebrity followers who would avoid working with him?

Quick recap

Fab recap πŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 6
I think he is totally out-of his depth. What was his behaviour like when he was in Hair?

Reactions: 7
I think he is totally out-of his depth. What was his behaviour like when he was in Hair?
No idea I didn’t follow him then. I stumbled across him again at the start of the first lockdown when he was taking the piss out of influencers and thought he was bang on… I’m obviously a terrible judge of character πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Got some good yoga moves..Think he missed one called ...Manic ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.