Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when ‘influencers’ go on Insta and ask for advice on where to get stuff for parties and events when they’re basically begging companies for freebies but is Sophie actually trying to blag a free mud kitchen for Leos birthday 😡 why do you need to ask for recommendations on where to get one when there is such a thing as Google 🤬 How sad they don’t want to pay a couple of hundred pounds (at most) for their sons 1st birthday present but will spend £5,000 on a trip to New York 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I hope Jakes Tonsillitis has got better. Its surprising how quickly you can recover from it these days ! 💥.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is exactly what I’ve been thinking! Who the hell is she talking to. Surely she hasn’t got fans?!
She does Emmerdale and Corrie reviews most days so she must be confident her ‘people’ love it, lollll. It’s the way she runs through even the most mundane aspect of her day that does me in 🥺. She even mentioned giving her bedside cabinets an extra coat of paint, hahaha. Hold the presses. Jake/mum are defo peas in a pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really su could do with a makeover. Sort the eyebrows out, less severe makeup and ditch the red lippy, do something with her hair. I remember seeing pictures of her when she was a younger woman and she was actually a good looking woman......... 🤔

Reactions: 10
Really su could do with a makeover. Sort the eyebrows out, less severe makeup and ditch the red lippy, do something with her hair. I remember seeing pictures of her when she was a younger woman and she was actually a good looking woman......... 🤔
She almost looks drag….bit like Sophie. He picked his wife based on his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Su posted about getting those slugs on her face done some while ago.I ‘believe’ it was a recommendation from sophie( don’t quote me)
She was ‘thrilled’ with the results she said.
🤷‍♀️They look awful imo…I can’t abide those painted on,HD brows (or what ever they are)
I think they look so severe on the more mature women.They are way too heavy and dark for her complexion (imo)

Reactions: 7
Hi all I’ve been away so I’m totally behind! That’s the first time I’ve seen his audition!! What a cocky little twit so he’s always been slimy! Actually seen his other brother too.. what’s this about tonsillitis? Has he pulled out of footloose yet?

Reactions: 9
Jake, your son's milk is spilling out of his mouth, you probably didn't notice as you were admiring yourself in the camera. I know kids dribble but when mine were babies I had a muslin cloth flung over my shoulder for the first year of their life and they also had bibs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bambi and bear photo of Leo wearing the "unisex waffle romper" shows the romper covered in stains!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The bambi and bear photo of Leo wearing the "unisex waffle romper" shows the romper covered in stains!
As soon as I saw this I thought wow good advert showing something you’re trying to sell covered in stains 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly they haven’t got a clue 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her eyebrows were a LOT worse ten years ago. She's always been a fan of quite heavy, harsh looking makeup (as was I) but as a lot of us have come to realise it doesn't work as well when you get older

I wonder why he got his current huge teeth as his original set looked good. He mum came across as a proper stage mum😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never watched X factor but when he was on I’m A Celeb I really fancied him 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

There was absolutely duck all wrong with his teeth, he’s absolutely ruined his whole face. Surely he can see that??
Me too ! I used to want a slice back then 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never watched X factor but when he was on I’m A Celeb I really fancied him 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

There was absolutely duck all wrong with his teeth, he’s absolutely ruined his whole face. Surely he can see that??
Is that an ex as she’s very pretty. I agree about the old teeth being much better

Reactions: 12
Is that an ex as she’s very pretty. I agree about the old teeth being much better
It's Dannielle Fogarty, Carl Fogarty's daughter. She dumped him after Dancing On Ice when he was gallivanting around like a single bloke and saying he was going to join the Dreamboys tour and she gave him an ultimatum IIRC. I bet he regrets splitting up with her.

Reactions: 17
I hate it when ‘influencers’ go on Insta and ask for advice on where to get stuff for parties and events when they’re basically begging companies for freebies but is Sophie actually trying to blag a free mud kitchen for Leos birthday 😡 why do you need to ask for recommendations on where to get one when there is such a thing as Google 🤬 How sad they don’t want to pay a couple of hundred pounds (at most) for their sons 1st birthday present but will spend £5,000 on a trip to New York 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s getting really bad for the begging! Wonder if she’s got her begged hairdryer from Dyson yet? 🥴🙄

Reactions: 11
It's Dannielle Fogarty, Carl Fogarty's daughter. She dumped him after Dancing On Ice when he was gallivanting around like a single bloke and saying he was going to join the Dreamboys tour and she gave him an ultimatum IIRC. I bet he regrets splitting up with her.
Ah right….They seem more suited than him and Sophie

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.