Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's hilarious. He doesn't know where Zurich is. That sums up the level of intelligence. Which is it jake? Zurich? Or Germany?

How long before the story gets deleted or he addresses it? Thick duck!

You didn't just realise jake you read it here. 🤡
There you go didn’t take long 😂😂😂 and notice the honey filters back again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1024138
More riveting content from Su Pollard
I think the BBC should give her the job of announcing the Queens death or the start of WW3 she is that depressing. I feel we owe the real Su Pollard an apology because at least she is entertaining. Lisa you are an influencer(allegedly) but all you influence me to do is commit Hari Kari. Step up woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely agree, all this "I look like I've been dug up", "I've had tonsilitis", "People have messaged me saying I look unwell" bullshit, plus the strategically placed medicine bottle on the headboard and deliberately filming himself seconds after waking to look bleary eyed are all building up to an oscar winning performance at the doctors to get a sicknote. He has no intention of doing Footloose, I'd put money on it.
The cringey bleep can’t handle work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who the duck is nanny qvc talking to ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is so boring and dim lol does she think anybody actually gives a tit about what she is talking about ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf! Who don’t invite their own child to their wedding. I didn’t know that

Reactions: 6
Just looked up that pic he doesn’t look too bad to be fair…seen worse 😂

Jeezo he’s proper manic in his stories today. Also telling people to please just get one coffee each 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is sue so shocked she got an invitation to her own sons wedding 😂😂😂
I said this, I was like, are they meant to be psychic? Most invitations, if there's a sit down meal, have food choices and requirements. Thought she sounded proper ungrateful tbf, especially with the thing about being his mother so of course she would be there. What like all your family, including your kids were at your wedding? The narcissistic apple hasn't fallen far from the tree with those two at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said this, I was like, are they meant to be psychic? Most invitations, if there's a sit down meal, have food choices and requirements. Thought she sounded proper ungrateful tbf, especially with the thing about being his mother so of course she would be there. What like all your family, including your kids were at your wedding? The narcissistic apple hasn't fallen far from the tree with those two at all.
Like mother like son!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck is nanny qvc talking to ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is so boring and dim lol does she think anybody actually gives a tit about what she is talking about ?????
This is exactly what I’ve been thinking! Who the hell is she talking to. Surely she hasn’t got fans?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.