Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus… no wonder he’s always tucking his shorts into his mangina. He’d have more chance of a camel toe than a hard on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tonsillitis? I’m no singer but would you be able to rehearse and sing with tonsillitis? He’s said he’s doing ten hour days and then still having to do more when he’s in his hotel until 2am

He’s out of his depth. I don’t think because he can’t do it, but because he’s had that script for months and chose prancing around pantomime filming everyone in between shows instead of reading his scripts, and holidays instead of starting learning in his free time.

He could have started learning his script on the plane to New York but he was more bothered rolling around the Floor.

I do feel a bit sorry for him today I think the comments and the proving us wrong with all the kid friendly stuff last week, topped with the long work days and the not being able to film everything, plus Leo’s accident has taken the wind from his sails.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is Sophie trying to kid with that ad for vitamins saying she takes them for her skin with the before and after pics? She’s said before she has facial treatments to help her acne, nothing to do with taking those vitamins 🤬 I’ve struggled with adult acne for years and although I know it’s a load of crap, it annoys me that some poor young girl with acne and low self-esteem will be sucked into wasting her money on overpriced gummies that will do absolutely duck all for her skin.

Reactions: 20
He reckons he has tonsillitis. I think he’s stressed cos he’s struggling to cope with working long hours. Also he’s probably suffering from social media withdrawals cos he can’t be on his phone 24/7. I’ll still be surprised if he ends up doing this tour. He’s definitely looking for a way out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Even if he starts the tour, he will bail out at some point. When he was doing panto he came across happier because he was the ‘big’ star. In footloose I presume he is just part of the ensemble cast without top billing. I reckon he is posting the stories of him looking and sounding rough as evidence for when he drops out. Insurance will pay for him to stay home and do duck all as per usual.

Ok, I found it 🤣
It’s not that bad actually 🤣 I’ve seen a lot worse

I just quoted myself. 🙄

Edit: and again
Yes it is decent. Like I said earlier at least it is bigger than Cashley’s 🥲.

Reactions: 5
You can tell when lips have been filled. They lose natural creases and look like inner tubes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon he is posting the stories of him looking and sounding rough as evidence for when he drops out. Insurance will pay for him to stay home and do duck all as per usual.
Completely agree, all this "I look like I've been dug up", "I've had tonsilitis", "People have messaged me saying I look unwell" bullshit, plus the strategically placed medicine bottle on the headboard and deliberately filming himself seconds after waking to look bleary eyed are all building up to an oscar winning performance at the doctors to get a sicknote. He has no intention of doing Footloose, I'd put money on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Sophie’s stories today, sorry but these are not natural lips !!
My sister has really full lips like this and hers are very much natural, and look it where as Sophies seem like they're too big for her face if you know what I mean? Like the pout and cupids bow area don't seem to sit like they would if it was her natural lip?

Who is Sophie trying to kid with that ad for vitamins saying she takes them for her skin with the before and after pics? She’s said before she has facial treatments to help her acne, nothing to do with taking those vitamins 🤬 I’ve struggled with adult acne for years and although I know it’s a load of crap, it annoys me that some poor young girl with acne and low self-esteem will be sucked into wasting her money on overpriced gummies that will do absolutely duck all for her skin.
It's like jake flogging that miracle hair stuff that make hair grow back...after he's openly admitted to hair transplants. But the sheeple will take it all at their word, spend money they've not got and the influencer world will keep on turning 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ads like this shouldn’t be allowed 😡 and shows just how low she’ll go just for a paid post. I suppose they need to find the money to pay for their honeymoon in the Maldives somehow 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone who suffers with bad skin knows how it can really affect your self confidence and her trying to peddle this crap as a cure is a bloody disgrace. She should feel ashamed as someone with skin problems herself that she’s knowingly (& happily) trying to dupe impressionable people and for what? cos she’s so desperate to be an ‘influencer’ (like him). Must be nice to have no morals or no conscience whatsoever 🤬
As for her lips, yet another lie she’s told. Since when could lips inflate by themselves as you get older 😂

Completely agree, all this "I look like I've been dug up", "I've had tonsilitis", "People have messaged me saying I look unwell" bullshit, plus the strategically placed medicine bottle on the headboard and deliberately filming himself seconds after waking to look bleary eyed are all building up to an oscar winning performance at the doctors to get a sicknote. He has no intention of doing Footloose, I'd put money on it.
He’s so transparent. Shocks me that people actually fall for his ‘performances’. Probably the same minions that praised him for his ‘acting’ in Hollyoaks 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
also funny how’s he’s stopped using his go to honey filter. He never turns that filter off (unless he’s filming other people) suddenly when he’s ‘ill’ the filter is switched off. He knows he looks even rougher without it which fits his narrative of allegedly being sick 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he really think people can’t see what he’s trying to do?

Reactions: 21
It's the eyebrows for me....... 😂😂😂😂

Oh ffs what a lame pathetic excuse for an actor 😂. He's having to work, he's got a sore throat cos he's rehearsing 10 hours a day, it's full on, so what? Imagine if he had a proper job, say a bin man or builder or a nurse or a carer, he'd be crying after a couple of hours. He takes the filter off so as to drive the point home he looks ill and just in case no one noticed he tells us. He usually uses a filter so we got no idea what he looks like normally. He's everything that is wrong with these z listers come influencers. Pathetic excuse for a man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He said this morning that he's off to Germany for a week after Sunday. The other day he said he was going to Zurich.

Jake....Zurich isn't in Germany.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's hilarious. He doesn't know where Zurich is. That sums up the level of intelligence. Which is it jake? Zurich? Or Germany?

That's hilarious. He doesn't know where Zurich is. That sums up the level of intelligence. Which is it jake? Zurich? Or Germany?
How long before the story gets deleted or he addresses it? Thick duck!

You didn't just realise jake you read it here. 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.