Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won't be spending out it will be on the house, the store will be paying for it. They will just be saying its on them.. Its aload of tit, just advertising. They will expect people to buy more once in there. Loads are doing it on insta.

On a totally separate topic is anyone surprised jakey boy isn't on onlyfans yet?!?! 🙋‍♀️
He always use to talk about being small in that department, could be why he’s not done it, yet 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He always use to talk about being small in that department, could be why he’s not done it, yet 🤢
lol it ain’t nothing to brag about but he says it’s not big but you can tell he thinks otherwise deep down hence why he was confident enough to take a Maude snap an leak it online.If he really thought it was small he wouldn’t of taken the pics. We all know what a show off and poser he is so …..

Reactions: 10
I just made the mistake of clicking on his mothers stories. I’m still confused why she thinks she is interesting. The kind of stuff she goes on about is just inane stuff you might put in a WhatsApp group. I take back everything I’ve said Jake post as much as you like if it saves me watching 72 stories of hers a day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’m not going to moan about it I’m just going to get on with it” says Jake while moaning about how tired and ill he is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jake looked ill in his stories this morning , full on eye bags. Mind you, he didn’t have the honey lights on. Either he’s still trying to find a way to exit the show or something is majorly wrong.

Reactions: 11
Jake looked ill in his stories this morning , full on eye bags. Mind you, he didn’t have the honey lights on. Either he’s still trying to find a way to exit the show or something is majorly wrong.
He reckons he has tonsillitis. I think he’s stressed cos he’s struggling to cope with working long hours. Also he’s probably suffering from social media withdrawals cos he can’t be on his phone 24/7. I’ll still be surprised if he ends up doing this tour. He’s definitely looking for a way out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.