Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240526-171104_Chrome.jpg

This quote penned by his very own ignorant digits just about sums him up. From the '...for some reason' which I take he didn't really have any good reason, to 'he's been doing things for his brother for a while' like what do YOU do Fakey?? And the finale: 'never again will I walk a 100 miles...' I bet he thought this would get him a stint on TM or LW. Lantern jawed Polly Parrot going into blow job over drive trying to set something up for this week. This is why he doesn't deserve any part of the Sarcoma Trust.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2958445
This quote penned by his very own ignorant digits just about sums him up. From the '...for some reason' which I take he didn't really have any good reason, to 'he's been doing things for his brother for a while' like what do YOU do Fakey?? And the finale: 'never again will I walk a 100 miles...' I bet he thought this would get him a stint on TM or LW. Lantern jawed Polly Parrot going into blow job over drive trying to set something up for this week. This is why he doesn't deserve any part of the Sarcoma Trust.
Please someone send this to sarcoma asap
Ignorant self absorbed pillock

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Looks like he’s actually being held up now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤦‍♀️ Flaps has joined the travel pyramid scheme along with Chazza. Pair of desperate cunts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

1000024547.jpg

Also posting at the time he's supposed to stop moaning about the walk 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Was that her big news stupid cow.Well done Jeanie for you knowing what it was before the daft witch did her announcement🤣🤣OfFor Jeanie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s busy deleting negative comments, that can be her new job 😬
IMG_4265.jpeg
IMG_4264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can smell a scam.
The fact the insta account has had 8 different names is indicative of a scam. The fact that Sophie the lazy bleep she is, is willing to scam others to ensure she can buy more cheap clothes is astounding.

But I also don’t sympathise with any idiot who signs up for this tit, same as trusting some bleep from
Geordie Shore on finance ? Common sense isn’t available to everyone & it’s becoming a rarity.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So basically an excuse to go on more holidays then 🙄
Why is she saying ‘we’ as if it’s the both of them involved? Day trips with boys, family holidays? What about all the adult only ones she’s failed to mention? Sorry no way will she make her fortune at this. In fact this will probably alienate people. Showing off more holidays and bragging you’re earning money whilst doing so? I’m here with the popcorn 🍿😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So basically an excuse to go on more holidays then 🙄
Why is she saying ‘we’ as if it’s the both of them involved? Day trips with boys, family holidays? What about all the adult only ones she’s failed to mention? Sorry no way will she make her fortune at this. In fact this will probably alienate people. Showing off more holidays and bragging you’re earning money whilst doing so? I’m here with the popcorn 🍿😂
A scammer is going to attempt to scam. It’s like that twit Luxe Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is this? The bleeping Clampets in shapeless gray and brown oversized clothes, what a bleeping mess! Especially Gail, what the hell, this little chap should be wearing bright and well fitted clothing, not this shite she dresses him😡

Altruistic bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reckons he's broken his foot head as if he would be able to walk all the way with a broken foot and if he had tripped or anything and hurt it we definitely would have heard about it

• Haha
What a bloody knob 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he needs to duck off to sleep now, give us all a break twit 🙏

• Haha
What is this? The bleeping Clampets in shapeless gray and brown oversized clothes, what a bleeping mess! Especially Gail, what the hell, this little chap should be wearing bright and well fitted clothing, not this shite she dresses him😡
How predictable. Spud running up to him and then the crocodile tears 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Going back to Flappys scam. Laughing at her saying about travel being a passion of theirs. She is aware we’ve seen some of the places they’ve stopped at 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.