Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Flappys scam. Laughing at her saying about travel being a passion of theirs. She is aware we’ve seen some of the places they’ve stopped at 😂
This will be another career/biz fail. She just doesn’t have the pizzazz to carry anything off or convey the excitement of travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And if this isn’t proof enough of the real reason he did this. In pain, broken foot apparently, etc…but first thing he thinks to do is post a reel on social media. He’ll be creaming himself with the engagement it’s getting 🙄 That will soon go back to normal when he rinses and repeats this, like he does with everything else he does 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I shouldn’t be shocked but I am. He’s stooped extra low to make this walk about himself! It should have been about the guy who’s started it in memory of his brother!

I honestly hate this prick. And the scamming cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Going back to Flappys scam. Laughing at her saying about travel being a passion of theirs. She is aware we’ve seen some of the places they’ve stopped at 😂
You know. It makes me laugh they all say this but only ever stay at resorts - that’s the dead giveaway.
I once stayed at a Vietnamese family’s farm in Sapa using Google translate to communicate & it was spectacular. I’ve stayed in resorts, huts, a treehouse & various odd places - that’s travelling, experiencing the culture, the locals. These MLM travel scams though are comical, I wrote a friends treatment for a who did a documentary on the subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will someone explain to me what these scam holiday influencer things are and how they work please as I don’t really understand them.

Reactions: 14
Will someone explain to me what these scam holiday influencer things are and how they work please as I don’t really understand them.
Let me say this :

The company isn’t on companies house under this name (but the name of the company has changed over 8 times).
It’s very cloak & dagger - her stipulations of what to do when joining, tells me she’s either BOUGHT the insta account and trying to launch it or she’s just attached to the scam.
The only 4 ocean travel is a non profit company which isn’t a travel company - it’s to reduce waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I had completely forgotten about Flappys announcement 😂

How do the insta huns make money off these travel scams?

Reactions: 15
How do the insta huns make money off these travel scams?
They rarely make that much, it’s all smoke & mirrors. The prices are ridiculously high for places which don’t warrant the mark up.
A lot ask for a sign up one off fee & then ask for a monthly payment.
It’s essentially MLM.

Reactions: 17
Time to get the back rub lady back to tell him it’s all in his head again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh she blocked my comments & strangely so did the scam travel company I never followed.

I see you Scammer SOPHIE.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.