Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had completely forgotten about Flappys announcement 😂

How do the insta huns make money off these travel scams?
Basically an MLM.
You sign up, pay a fee to get your ABTA number and then you’re encouraged to recruit others. The longer someone stays with the company the more money you make. All a huge scam!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Basically an MLM.
You sign up, pay a fee to get your ABTA number and then you’re encouraged to recruit others. The longer someone stays with the company the more money you make. All a huge scam!
I do it ..don't recruit only use it for my own travel can book direct to hotels cheaper

Reactions: 9
Oh god that Kelsey Parker has joined the same
Scammers
Anything to make £££££
Don’t bother joining them
I’ve just booked a holiday to Ibiza
£50 return flight
£500 -4 nights all inclusive for both of us

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this the same pyramid type scheme Chazza Dawson is involved in. I'm sure someone mentioned it on the last thread and has a bingo.

Screenshot_20240526_195735_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
I had completely forgotten about Flappys announcement 😂

How do the insta huns make money off these travel scams?
Its like a Pyramid scheme/scam! Chazza Dawson is also doing it 🙄 Have a look on her thread, they give a good explanation oh how it works… I don’t even think she knows herself how it works she hadn’t a clue when trying to explain it 😂 Flappys post is exactly word for word like Chazza initial post about her travel pyramid scheme scam! Bingo for @PrincessJeanie 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All these instacunts that do these travel ‘deals’, have a separate ig account for them ie Pattison, Dawson, Brockett, Parker, to name a few. If she sets one up will be interesting to see how many followers she gets on it 😂 If she just uses her own normal insta account, she’ll start losing followers cos people will get pissed off with the constant selling and showing off of holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway she’s a terrible salesperson. Let’s not forget how crap she made Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Menorca look and they were all trips that she was gifted to promote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The ones nice booked it's been miles cheaper get agent rates direct from the hotel
---

And I don't push it or recruit just book purely for our family holidays
I don’t get paying a monthly fee to travel. I travel (due to work) quite a lot & it wouldn’t benefit myself & it would annoy me paying someone who isn’t ABTA registered or even that knowledgeable to book my travel. I get ALOT of discounts via various sites due to rewards of nights stayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t get paying a monthly fee to travel. I travel (due to work) quite a lot & it wouldn’t benefit myself & it would annoy me paying someone who isn’t ABTA registered or even that knowledgeable to book my travel. I get ALOT of discounts via various sites due to rewards of nights stayed.
Agree like I say I purely book my own

Reactions: 11
Ffs he’s gonna go to hospital tomorrow cos he’s got blisters 🙈 I did a 40 mile walk years ago, not as far as him but my feet were in bits, had one day off and then was back in work stood up for hours. He’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My sister got ‘recruited’ to this holiday MLM scam thing , by an ex towie person … it’s an absolute con pyramid scheme …. It takes her about 5 hours to find a deal cheap enough to offer a client , then you get a teeny tiny commission from it , but only once they’ve returned …. So she’s basically booked one holiday so far and will earn £50 in May 2025 when her customer gets back from the holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 the real money is earned from recruiting other people to book holidays … in other words is the ultimate pyramid scheme / scam / con … 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My sister got ‘recruited’ to this holiday MLM scam thing , by an ex towie person … it’s an absolute con pyramid scheme …. It takes her about 5 hours to find a deal cheap enough to offer a client , then you get a teeny tiny commission from it , but only once they’ve returned …. So she’s basically booked one holiday so far and will earn £50 in May 2025 when her customer gets back from the holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 the real money is earned from recruiting other people to book holidays … in other words is the ultimate pyramid scheme / scam / con … 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder if Flaps will do the same as Charlotte Dawson, she’s said she won’t book holidays for people and is only recruiting others. Absolute scammer.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He'll definitely go to the hospital tomorrow. Wasting their time for a couple of blisters, what a grade A knobhead
Screenshot_20240526_220604_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
God he is a pathetic excuse of a man wasting NHS time just for a bleeping blister you got to be having a bleeping laugh - he cannot be going there to get a sick note for a week off work as you don’t need one as you are unemployed
#attentionseekingdickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.