Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugly gormless face! Trying to get his Tena Huns wet.
---
There's a 70 year old guy with them, twice his age, who he says hasn't moaned once and is just getting on with it.
And he's still whinging about his feet :cautious:

View attachment 2957586
I want that wig to be ripped off by the contraception strapped to his fat head!
---
Cos he’s so busy making it all about him, I’d forgotten today is the day of Flappys huge announcement. Not sure when she’ll have time to do it with taking two kids to Scunthorpe, then driving to Skipton to pick wanker up and then back to Zelda’s again, but then she’s known for never doing announcements when she says she’s going to 😂
The rain is horrendous down south, fingers crossed it’s making it way up North for his last few hours 😂😂😂
Edited surprise surprise now the ‘tears’ are making an appearance and Leo apparently told daddy to keep going on the phone this morning 🤥
Really? The dumpy one can’t even talk! Sorry not sorry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What have I missed here? why’s the Poundland Proclaimer walking 100 miles, he’ll do anything to not spend time with the family 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me me me. Even squeezing tears out now. Wants to hope all those acting agents that were so interested in him are watching his stories. On todays performance he might get offered a minor part somewhere 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hope he’s walked off a cliff in the dark
---
I bleeping detest this bleep trying to be all Cashley vain with his running and videoing what a complete bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did she not say they were going away for a few days next weekend? Does that mean he’s pulled out of ‘presenting’ at the hair & beauty awards then because that’s on next Saturday and he was scheduled to be there? Funny how he will bin something like that off because he knows they’ll be zero media coverage, but goes to a pr event in London the night before his 100 mile walk because he thinks there’s more chance of getting papped there. It actually shows how basic that event was, the fact normally the paps are there for any z list event but there was no coverage of it anywhere, not even the DM.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she said for a few days so maybe they’ll be back. Probably trying to dump the kids somewhere. New cat and they bugger off 🤦‍♀️
Definitely said next weekend cos I thought at the time, if it’s for a few days does that mean it’s without Fred because surely she’s not taking him out of school again because he’ll be due back in Mon or Tues.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hes such a mood hoover. It'll be hard enough for the original team doing the physical feat, as well as mentally getting through it. I bet they're struggling with him constantly harping on about the state of his feet and how tit hes feeling. Always making it about him. For once not sharing thoughts of his brother, dad or cancer sufferers, its allllll about him.
Go home and get in your dirty ice tub.
Imagine listening to him, and having to look at him, for that length of time. The pain in your feet and the tiredness would be nothing compared to that. A mood hoover is an excellent description of him. ✔

Reactions: 20
What have I missed here? why’s the Poundland Proclaimer walking 100 miles, he’ll do anything to not spend time with the family 😅
Oh my🤣🤣 Poundland Proclaimer has finished me off💀💀⚰⚰⚰ The clever wit on this thread never ceases to amaze me.

Well done Plattyjoobs for starting the excellent new thread & title. Hopefully Joon & Crazy will find their way back soon & partake in ice baths with bits of dried up blister skin floating to the top😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Only Fakey would have the cheek to moan on a charity walk that he latched himself onto. Them blokes he's walking with are clearly too nice to lamp him one

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Only Fakey would have the cheek to moan on a charity walk that he latched himself onto. Them blokes he's walking with are clearly too nice to lamp him one
Everyone has a breaking point though [says she hopefully] 🤣

I glanced briefly at a clip upthread where he was whining, 'some people do this tit all the time'.
How nasty and disrespectful he is. But that's nothing new, of course. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Me me me. Even squeezing tears out now. Wants to hope all those acting agents that were so interested in him are watching his stories. On todays performance he might get offered a minor part somewhere 😂
“I phoned Soph this morning and Leo said keep going daddy”😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope he’s walked off a cliff in the dark
---
I bleeping detest this bleep trying to be all Cashley vain with his running and videoing what a complete bleep
I was just going to say that, he reminded me so much of that absolute bellend in that video. Bets on Fakey signing up to one of his scams “challenges” next?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just going to say that, he reminded me so much of that absolute bellend in that video. Bets on Fakey signing up to one of his scams “challenges” next?
Hopefully that grifting gobsh1te's days are numbered too with his 'challenges'. He makes me even sicker than this dope does. And that's saying a lot!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Definitely said next weekend cos I thought at the time, if it’s for a few days does that mean it’s without Fred because surely she’s not taking him out of school again because he’ll be due back in Mon or Tues.
Kids here are off for half term so maybe he is too

Reactions: 10
He is on Chris Mecca's latest IG story saying he can't feel his legs.
The other guys walking with him aren't moaning and posting disgusting videos of their feet :sick:
What an attention seeker.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.