Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’m glad I didn’t view all his stories 😳😳Checked around 3am while on my shift and the moaning is absolutely ridiculous.Everything is about him and why is the head dressed so inappropriately for this walk.Feel sorry for that poor lad Chris as having that prick moaning must be draining.Well he will probably get the likes he wants from this with his wife stood there like he’s some kind of bleeping hero.Wanker is doing this walk to stroke his own ego as doesn’t give a tit about others pain .He has to be the one who’s grief is so raw that he’s made thousands from selling the dead😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He reminds me of being a dementor, sucking all the joy and life out of anything! Moaning wanker

Reactions: 25
The guy who dropped out is probably happily strolling along well behind, now that he is rid of that nasty piece of work.

We have said it hundreds of times, I know, but he is such a downright nasty and disrespectful individual. Who but he, would refer to a walk they were doing for charity as 'this tit' and whine and moan throughout?

Yes, it's probably not an easy undertaking but he is a relatively young man, and presumably reasonably healthy. And irony of all ironies, how much he uses the story of his deceased father and brother to garner publicity for ...yes, you know the answer already... HIMSELF.

So he knows what it's like to lose close family to the terrible disease that is cancer. He presumably has a slight inkling as to what they went through. Something that sadly so many people have gone through and are going through.

And yet he can't STFU about himself! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I honestly have never seen anyone post so much bleeping moaning in my life.He seriously needs to go sit in a dark room and sort his addiction to social media.Non stop moan after moan its actually embarrassing.He has overshadowed what this walk is actually about and made it about his bleeping feet.He may get the likes he wants with his kids and stupid wife but we all know on here what the true purpose of this was😡😡

Reactions: 26
I honestly have never seen anyone post so much bleeping moaning in my life.He seriously needs to go sit in a dark room and sort his addiction to social media.Non stop moan after moan its actually embarrassing.He has overshadowed what this walk is actually about and made it about his bleeping feet.He may get the likes he wants with his kids and stupid wife but we all know on here what the true purpose of this was😡😡
He’s done over 50 stories since he started this walk and has only shared the just giving link once. I think as you say we all know what the true reason behind this walk was.

Reactions: 32
He’s done over 50 stories since he started this walk and has only shared the just giving link once. I think as you say we all know what the true reason behind this walk was.
This this this this x 1000000000

He has given no background to the charity whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See the others are walking quite a way ahead of him finally got.sick.to death of his constant moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many stories ?

Hey Everyone, hope you are all good.
My brother did a 50 mile walk when he was in 4th year (I don’t know what year that is & not interest in knowing) and he was 14/15 they did it over a weekend & he was in school on the Monday, it’s an annual thing. He went to a different secondary to me, but I remember we went to see him & his mates around midnight & they were FUCKED but had an amazing time. This was in 1994 & he does it every year (he’s raised a fortune over the years) & no I never fancied it at all.

The other problem with PANTO BOY is he is an altruistic narcissist - I’ve maybe said this before.
His constant quest for validation is exhausting - you know when he has not had his fill as that’s when he brings out the dead relatives or his bleeping ANXIETY. He didn’t do this walk for charity - he’s not even plugged the charity, just documenting HIM & what’s he’s DOING FOR OTHERS (duck all, if he cared about the cause he would add it to EVERY STORY) but then if you focus on the charity it takes it away from him. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My daughter did one last year Kate with kids in care and yes she was exhausted but bleeping hell she just got on with it.Let him have his two minutes of glory😡😡He’s still unemployed skint and a wanker .His wife a fame hungry stuck up cow.And here’s hoping Chris has a nice cold beer and feel proud of his walk for his brother 👍👍Jake the fake get in the bin 😡He never ever does anything for anyone without making it about himself😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The irony of him doing this while tanned and will no doubt be going to burn on his holiday next week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I know Gemma Atkinson also has her faults but she’s running for charity today, constantly goes to the place to promote it/help out and has posted her link multiple times

Reactions: 20
Is he not tagging Chris and his link to donate as he raised more than Moaning Myrtle did when he did the marathon
He should be tagging Chris and posting the link to donate in EVERY story but he's too selfish

The most uncharitable, unlikeable, selfish, whinging, waste of space to walk a toe path. This other fella Chris should be made the ambassador for Sarcoma. Someone who is selfless, honorable and their heart set firmly in the right place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My daughter did one last year Kate with kids in care and yes she was exhausted but bleeping hell she just got on with it.Let him have his two minutes of glory😡😡He’s still unemployed skint and a wanker .His wife a fame hungry stuck up cow.And here’s hoping Chris has a nice cold beer and feel proud of his walk for his brother 👍👍Jake the fake get in the bin 😡He never ever does anything for anyone without making it about himself😡😡
Exactly, everything he does is for content rather than the cause. They say fame is a drug & I agree - but it’s usually Z list with no talent/mediocre who are soo desperate to be seen as altruistic or people who are hiding something. But when you become the focus of the thing you at trying to bring “awareness” it’s time to give up the ghost. Sophie, now I have had fleeting moments of sympathy for her but that’s gone. These CUNTS don’t want to work, and seem to deem flogging tit & doing Aff links is a career - deluded dumb cunts. Z list world truly is the dregs of desperation with hundreds of nobodies famous for nothing get excited about a fabric softener that promo day - never LET ANY OF THESE DIGITAL BEGGING bleep MAKE YOU EVER FEEL BAD. EVER.

Good for your daughter.
---
Notice when he catches up and they’re in a little group they’ll are trying to boost and encourage each other whereas moaning Mick is all about himself.
Think Colin Hunt.

• Heart
I have a friend who lost his wife at 60 to cancer, and he walks and walks, has lost 6 stone himself, forcing to walk and complete the charity events and has walks a couple of times every month- 20 miles + at the weekends. He works all week in a warehouse as well. He shows himself walking, posts the giving donation pages for the charities then afterwards puts a thank you up.
That's it.
A true fundraiser who literally goes the extra mile. Like many, many others. UNselfishlessly.

Unlike this self-entitled work-shy bleep , nearly 1/2 his age.......

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.