Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine an interview with the other participants.

- So what was the hardest part for you? The tiredness? The sore feet?
- No. Having to endure that pillock, whatshisface with the hairpiece, the X-Factor reject. That was definitely the hardest part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s barely advertised the just giving part of it and wouldn’t you think that Flappy would put the link on her stories as well? Can share each others ads, pathetic couple challenges etc… but can’t be bothered to share a link for a charity that’s supposed to be so close to his heart 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Genuinely have never seen or heard somebody moan so much when they’re doing something for charity 🤦🏻‍♀️ How many more times is he going to tell us it’s the hardest thing he’s ever done 😴 Again he needs to think of the people who are having chemo, radiotherapy, etc… and ask how they feel - bleep 🤬. So now Flaps is taking the boys to the finish line instead of dropping them at Zelda’s. That’s 💯 being done for insta content and nothing else.
I’m so glad my rain dance worked this morning 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Leo said “keep going Daddy”

Sure he did 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Oh how I laughed.
---
In all seriousness though, these guys have probably been planning this walk for the best part of a year and this absolute wankstain has come along at the last minute and shoved his big beak in, jumped on board for his own attention seeking and is now making it a circus. He’s already bringing them down with his whining and bitching, constant stupid questions and filming. I bet they’re praying he’ll fall into that canal. I wonder if they’ve all said by now “it’s okay mate, you can quit now” just to get rid of the prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ugly, moany, old bleep
This is why he is where he is at career-wise. He claims he is doing it for charity so it isn’t a good look to complain as he takes every step. The people he says he is doing it for would give anything to be able to walk around freely but are unable to do so because of their conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still think he will quit the fake tears, filming less, whinging more and if you're already exhausted why would you start running? Those other men must have the patience of saints because I would have shoved him into that canal ages ago at least you won't see him once he gets to his mum's because he will be asleep

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Get ready for the grid post(s) when he’s done, about how the thought of his little brother and dad was what kept him going through the most difficult thing he’s ever done in his life.
Bingo on him posting a family picture when he finishes, well definitely Leo will be involved, Flaps and Fred may get included to help the engagement. Then a picture of himself and maybe his feet 🤮 and finally the same old picture of his dad and brother. We all know he’s going to be dining out on this for days 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 29
What a moaning bleep he is, surely he must have realised blisters, trench foot as he calls it and shin pain were all part and parcel of walking 100miles.

When we go to London we walk about 30k steps and my feet are starting to hurt a bit then, what a prat he is. The Sarcoma Ball was also pretty much month ago but he mentioned this walk a week or so ago, jumping on what someone else is doing🤬🤬🤬
He is not going to give up this walk, for all his moaning about it, he will not stop. Flaps is taking the dumpling and Freddie with her to the finish line, que,a video with him crossing the line and them all running up to him🙄🙄🙄🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
What an insufferable, moany, whinging, selfish bleep he is. For anyone blocked, just a taster of his attitude 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I feel so sorry for those who are stuck with him.
I imagine it is hard enough to do, without this absolute pain in the arse moaning and whining every step of the way.

• Heart
The poor fucker probably quit as he couldn’t take his whinging and tit chat any longer! He’s such a patronising prat.

Reactions: 16
I reckon the group said run as fast as you can to distance themselves, when he stopped to change his socks. It would be insufferable listening to him moan on constantly when you’re trying to keep your head in the game and doing it for people who are really suffering. It’s all about him, he couldn’t care less what money is raised or he would be plugging it like he does with his stupid reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a 70 year old guy with them, twice his age, who he says hasn't moaned once and is just getting on with it.
And he's still whinging about his feet :cautious:

View attachment 2957586
Jesus Christ a little perspective for god sake Fakey you’re doing this is raise money for people with CANCER. You know that deadly disease that people don’t get to say in a few hours it will be all over and I can have a nice hot bath unlike you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He's done one post for the chairty and the rest is about him, which is about right for that head

Moan moan moan, would being on chemo be better bro?

I'm surprised he has got as far as he has, albeit he's done nothing but complain! I don't think he would quit now, he wouldn't want to be in the papers for failing. Wouldn't it have been good if he'd offered to match what the guy doing it had raised, e.g. £20k ...... or donated part of his fight money as promised!

Reactions: 21
Me me me. Even squeezing tears out now. Wants to hope all those acting agents that were so interested in him are watching his stories. On todays performance he might get offered a minor part somewhere 😂
Leo said “keep going daddy” did he bollocks say that. Probably asking if he breakfast was ready and because he’s such an incoherent talker they misheard him. Does he know how disrespectful he sounds constantly referring to the walk as ‘this tit’? head.

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.