Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many times he's forced Dusty to listen to it and sing the lyrics? Just to try and be "on trend". Cos there's no way Dusty learnt that himself.

Reactions: 13
What does everyone reckon - Purdy has had enough and fucked off OR he’s not really missing, it’s a stunt to up his engagement?
Could be either. The fact they brought a new cat home without introducing it to Purdey as they should have, wouldn’t help. Obviously by their stories, Purdey seems to be forgotten about since Boo came, but knowing how desperate these arseholes are for engagement, it could easily be bullshit. Whatever I hope Purdey is ok 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where's Purdey?
The way they rushed the introduction of the new kitten, it's not surprising
Screenshot_20240519_101026_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He talks utter shite spud did not suddenly come out with that rap if you listen twatface is quietly playing it in the background and the fact he is silent suggests that he is prompting him somehow all that boy is where head is concerned is a performing monkey can you say this can you say that now with everyone asking what the hell the poor kid is saying he will either make a load more of his stories trying to prove how clever maris is or he will do another one of those grid posts where he bleats on about worrying if your kid is where they should be just so all the tenas can go oooh Leo.is so clever no no he isn't kids are all different yours is about 12 months behind because getting your fat head on TV overrides everything including your son's development

• Heart
Imagine spending all that money on a cat tracker and making your cat have that massive thing round it's neck for it not even to work!
Purdy has probably had enough of the kitten. Years ago we got a second cat and our first one hated it, she was so pissed off with us! I have a cat now and would love another, but from past experience I just wouldn't do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Jesus wtf is Leo even saying in that reel, what a twit he is posting that🤬🤬🤬
Purdy has run off cos they got a new kitten and didn't introduce them properly, pair of dickheads they are🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
I found the video of Leo uncomfortable to watch. He is significantly behind and needs an urgent referral to salt to help improve his communication skills. So stop spending money on your vanity flaps and get your son seen.
He is also stimming a lot in that video, dose he not go nursery now? They would normally pick up on these things and make referrals.
I hate these influencers using their children when they are so small vulnerable & cannot consent. As soon as Fakey is home he uses that kid for content, it’s absolutely shameful. All employees can see him for what he is on his insta, a desperate, sad bleep that would sell his own son down the river for fame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hopefully the cat is ok and just escaped to get away from Leo forever getting on his nerves.With 1.500 likes others are also sick to death of Leo being shown on his page.Its so wrong how that young boy is used and exploited by his useless ugly creep of a dad.Shes just as bad rolling out Fred for likes and otherwise he’s the forgotten child.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Purdey & Peanuts have done a runner together. Before departing, Peanuts has nibbled through all the deck & new electric guitar wires. Purdey has curled one down in the syrup & squirted his still tagged Zara suit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He is also stimming a lot in that video, dose he not go nursery now?
We tattlers have presumed he isn’t as he’s around a lot more now where as he used to go 3 days a week I think, which is odd because before they had to pay now he gets free hours 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wouldn’t surprise me if they lied about the cat running away for content 🤦‍♀️ also the same if it had run away the way they introduced the new one, tracker must be tit and they have to pay monthly for it????🤦‍♀️

I’m sure cat kidnapping is a thing and when all is shown the gram then shame on you
---
Are they sure Leo hasn't eaten Purdy......
Maybe his belly will be a bit more round and we will be able to tell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does everyone reckon - Purdy has had enough and fucked off OR he’s not really missing, it’s a stunt to up his engagement?
Wouldn't be surprised if he's been stolen. He is a Scottish fold and expensive. They are supposed to be house cats aren't they?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't be surprised if he's been stolen. He is a Scottish fold and expensive. They are supposed to be house cats aren't they?
Trouble is unless it’s chipped there’s nothing really distinguishable about the cat to differentiate between any others being sold, hence easily sold. Don’t really get the with a regular moggy which I much prefer 👏👏 Should of stolen her easily stealable RR as she couldn’t afford the insurance for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think he hopes people will say something negative just so he can cry troll. There can be no other reason why you put your son out there like that 😡
Exactly! Why else would he post a reel that makes his son look less than smart! Has he sunk this low for insta engagement? Stupid question!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Trouble is unless it’s chipped there’s nothing really distinguishable about the cat to differentiate between any others being sold, hence easily sold. Don’t really get the with a regular moggy which I much prefer 👏👏 Should of stolen her easily stealable RR as she couldn’t afford the insurance for that 😂
Wonder if she's been sold on vinted????

• Haha
  • Wow
He talks utter shite spud did not suddenly come out with that rap if you listen twatface is quietly playing it in the background and the fact he is silent suggests that he is prompting him somehow all that boy is where head is concerned is a performing monkey can you say this can you say that now with everyone asking what the hell the poor kid is saying he will either make a load more of his stories trying to prove how clever maris is or he will do another one of those grid posts where he bleats on about worrying if your kid is where they should be just so all the tenas can go oooh Leo.is so clever no no he isn't kids are all different yours is about 12 months behind because getting your fat head on TV overrides everything including your son's development
The 1st 12 months of Gail’s life was him literally being propped up in bed with his head always upwards looking at the TV. We did think something was wrong with his neck. He defo lost vital developmental time.

The 1st 12 months of Gail’s life was him literally being propped up in bed with his head always upwards looking at the TV. We did think something was wrong with his neck. He defo lost vital developmental time.
Leo looks frustrated in the video, I bet fakey is just laughing at him 🤦‍♀️ it’s sad to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's actually distressing to see him exploit Leo like that. The poor kid obviously has developmental delays, and instead of doing anything to help, he does stuff like that. 😟

I haven't been on the threads here much recently but I gather that he doesn't appear to attend nursery anymore. They were probably being told over and over about things they could do to help him. And to get him assessed, at whatever age that should happen. At the very least, to get him onto a waiting list for assessment.

It's very sad to see him being used by both of them, in this way, while doing nothing about his development.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Bet she spent yesterday frying coated in oil in the sun
' Spry crisp-and-dry'
---
WTF is that latest reel he’s put on of Leo 🙄 Is he deliberately trying to show how behind his son is for his age 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's passive-aggressiveness and ignorance self-entitlement. Ignore glaring health issues for the likes and ' awwwwws' , I'm going to do everything my way, etc etc . He really is an unlikeable bleep , it's why no-one bothers with him once they've met him.
---
I found the video of Leo uncomfortable to watch. He is significantly behind and needs an urgent referral to salt to help improve his communication skills. So stop spending money on your vanity flaps and get your son seen.
He is also stimming a lot in that video, dose he not go nursery now? They would normally pick up on these things and make referrals.
I hate these influencers using their children when they are so small vulnerable & cannot consent. As soon as Fakey is home he uses that kid for content, it’s absolutely shameful. All employees can see him for what he is on his insta, a desperate, sad bleep that would sell his own son down the river for fame.
They couldn't give a toss. They are probs secretly pleased , actually, as it enables them more with their begging/ scrounging lifestyle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.