Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai was Jan 2023 and all 4 of them went.
2.5years ago my arse!!
Poor Freddie has missed out on a lot of holidays since then. Must be quite convenient for her to have a child part time, saves money on her insta travels 🙄

Reactions: 19
She's changed the wording on her post to first family holiday for a while with Jake working away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dubai was Jan 2023 and all 4 of them went.
2.5years ago my arse!!
Poor Freddie has missed out on a lot of holidays since then. Must be quite convenient for her to have a child part time, saves money on her insta travels 🙄
They also all went to Portugal in Aug 2022 and Ibiza for the pampas grass wedding in Aug/Sept 2022 🙄
---
She's changed the wording on her post to first family holiday for a while with Jake working away 😂
😂😂😂 been on here or seen that ladies comment about Dubai last year then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These cunts would trample over a dying cripple in a wheelchair to grasp a freebie holiday. 🤢🤢😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
These cunts would trample over a dying cripple in a wheelchair to grasp a freebie holiday. 🤢🤢😡
You’re right, they would but pretty sure this isn’t free. The Atlantis isn’t going to gift a stay to an ageing ex reality contestant and his beard and she’d be bragging about it, if she had the clout to get a freebie to the Bahamas. Look what she was like with Dubai 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You’re right, they would but pretty sure this isn’t free. The Atlantis isn’t going to gift a stay to an ageing ex reality contestant and his beard and she’d be bragging about it, if she had the clout to get a freebie to the Bahamas. Look what she was like with Dubai 🙄
That's OK, then. 😃 let it cost her & her father dearrrrrrrrrrr 😃😃😆😆😎😎

• Haha
I think they have a toxic relationship they don’t love each other but both desperate to live a lavish life and be celebs
both failed tragically 😂🤡
She got cocky doing in the style it flopped and her influence career died not long after ….
he can’t get work

But it’s obvious they argue a lot and they hardly live together FFS !! I guarantee he has been a twit with her saying she doesn’t work he’s paying for everything so she has lent the money for this holiday to “ treat “ him for his hard work ….. we all know he don’t work hard but he loves to make out he does and guarantee he’s a bastard to her over it .

both idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t Disneyland Paris all of them or does that not count? 🤦‍♀️
I think anything they grifted she doesn’t count as a holiday 🙄
and the comment from the lady about Dubai last year has already been deleted from her post😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that money, they could have done a Disney world trip plus Disney Cruise around Bahamas for a few days! Now that would be an amazing holiday especially for Fred.

But nah, posing gram pictures is more important. Love how much they are smiling in the pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone who wasn’t going to post, 11 stories so far and it’s not even mid afternoon there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very telling he’s shared Flappys post but not used the picture of them two, but the one of him with the kids instead.
Her saying they’re going to make the most of it. I bet she’s already manifesting that the next job he gets, will be ‘working’ away again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔Maby she got priority urgent compensation for her nose job.......

• Haha
She’s even already made a highlight reel for it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 It’s years since I went but the Bahamas was expensive back then I hate to think what it costs to go out over there now. Personally I preferred the other Caribbean islands I visited. All I remember was the service being so tit cos of all the big tipping arrogant Americans clicking the fingers and always getting served first.
How sad is that. Not even settled in and she already has her “highlights” folder on insta. Saddo.

• Haha
Jakey luvs being away , usually WITHOUT Flapz in tow........

Screenshot_20240415_210739_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_210710_Google.jpg

• Sick
I could never go on a holiday like that knowing I’m jobless my husband is jobless we can’t afford our child’s nursery fees , the car we have have had to downgrade and ask parents for help !!
The house has no furniture the gardens a mess and crippled in debts

Absolutely irresponsible and that’s why they are skint all the time they get money and spend it on the wrong things give it up FFS everybody knows your skint and in debts and can’t afford that life !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.