Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the tourist board let everyone know the Fakey’s were en route and they’ve found other arrangements. Where is everyone? It’s dead

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is wrong with Gail’s stomach? It looks really swollen.

Fakey has the most appalling dress sense. It’s like his trousers are made up of the material they use to make cushion covers for patio furniture from the 1990s.

I’d be embarrassed spending ££££ on a holiday and neither having a job.
Just fat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For a "bucket list" destination this looks very uninspiring to me and not what I'd class it as. I bet they don't go on any trips whatsoever. Those kids are going to get frazzled.

438496802_1193831671582077_6163731162092726560_n.jpg
437283641_805160181636950_8209093614245511999_n.jpg
437540123_493928192966023_1349569455901303343_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The recent reviews on trip advisor aren’t the best.
“Not worth the cost”
“Unremarkable”
“Go elsewhere, Atlantis is not a great vacation experience”
“Don’t waste your money” (that’s to your Dad Flappy…as he paid
“Average at best”
“Terrible”

And my favourite review is titled….. “Craplantis”
Awwww what a shame 😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly think they’ve probably paid for a day pass. Might have snuck in a room that needs cleaning or something to pretend they were stopping there. Wouldn’t put anything past them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would love someone to write so nice of Sophie to treat you Jake 😂😂😂
Living off his wife cos all he can get is an extra spot in a crappy play, or a two min slot once a month on loose women. What a bleeping loser, actually living off his wifes rich dad who doesnt even speak to him. Flappy treating him cos she is so desperate to keep him. Even getting a nose job for him and us tattlers. Sophie bro, he is gay, why cant u see it, she deserves all she gets the scrawny woman

• Haha
The recent reviews on trip advisor aren’t the best.
“Not worth the cost”
“Unremarkable”
“Go elsewhere, Atlantis is not a great vacation experience”
“Don’t waste your money” (that’s to your Dad Flappy…as he paid
“Average at best”
“Terrible”

And my favourite review is titled….. “Craplantis”
Awwww what a shame 😈😈😈
Craplantis needs to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He doesn’t still drink from a bottle does he? Dear christ that’s terrible. Some kids do come late to toilet training but I suspect in Gail’s case he’s got two lazy parents who can’t be arsed.

Wouldn’t you go somewhere that was a bit more child friendly?! Selfish pair of unemployed cunts.
They don’t even change the nappy that’s how lazy they are many times on jakes stories he’s got a nappy nearly hitting the floor it’s full 😮
---
For a "bucket list" destination this looks very uninspiring to me and not what I'd class it as. I bet they don't go on any trips whatsoever. Those kids are going to get frazzled.

View attachment 2877245View attachment 2877246View attachment 2877247
They can’t afford anything tragic really 🤣🤣
---
Living off his wife cos all he can get is an extra spot in a crappy play, or a two min slot once a month on loose women. What a bleeping loser, actually living off his wifes rich dad who doesnt even speak to him. Flappy treating him cos she is so desperate to keep him. Even getting a nose job for him and us tattlers. Sophie bro, he is gay, why cant u see it, she deserves all she gets the scrawny woman
I was thinking one of her relatives died not long ago I wonder did she get inheritance he was old I think it may have been her grandad . Would make sense

• Heart
I was thinking one of her relatives died not long ago I wonder did she get inheritance he was old I think it may have been her grandad . Would make sense
Nothing like honouring your dead relatives like getting your arse cheeks out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Don’t think I have ever come across a more boring family
on holiday and all dressed like tramps
Only thing they do is stay on the beach or by the pool I know on holiday you want to relax but it’s day1 most people are out exploring the country 😂

they have stuff for kids I looked said wateoarks dolphins and all kinds

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the bet the clampits have gone all that way and spend the whole time locked in a hotel because they’re too skint to enjoy anything outside of the food package?
nik nak looking more and more behind than ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It could be Tanzania maybe...? 🧐
---

Either there or Tanzania....... 🧐
Bermuda triangle????
---
The Bahamas! So bleeping expensive there! They’ll be eating everything they can at the hotel breakfast 😂
"it's all inclusive bruv"
---
Whatever they do it is always what they want to do and don't consider the kids. I feel sorry for Freddie but Dusty will be fine if it's all inclusive!
---
oh just look at Jak(nob)......LOOK AT ME , LOOK AT ME! LIVING THE DREAM. twit!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking on, watching those that can afford the water sports
Screenshot_20240415_200215_Instagram.jpg

She's taking the piss, Flapps, hun, you could have had a family holiday, you CHOSE NOT TO
Screenshot_20240415_200320_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First family holiday in 2 and a half years with all 4 of ‘ours’ 🙄
So what was Portugal, Ibiza and Dubai then? Is that her way of trying to make people think they’re so hard done by not all going away together. Their choice they went without Fred twice, their choice they go on adult only trips whenever they can persuade Zelda to look after spud, etc… trying to be humble but still having to show off and we’ve got 6 more days of this 😴😂
Edited. Some of the comments. Bet the Dubai one gets deleted 😂 and she’s not only buying followers, she’s buying likes as well now 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.