Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottles of milk, a buggy, calling the bird pidgey no doubt back in a nappy they are holding that boy back so much just because they want things as easy as possible for themselves bone idle parents and selfish as duck they should be in Disney land florida or even Butlins but no because that's not gram worthy enough yet he bangs on about doing everything for those boys yeah doesn't look like it head and do your bloody shirt up nobody knows who you are they definitely don't want to look at you

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope they get told off about this because it's very frowned upon. Birds can be a huge problem in open restaurants and are also a massive hygiene hazard and nuisance. Idiots. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Not posting much...OK then🤣🤣🤣🤣 he can't help himself, he's got to post. His grid post about 8 months on tour, bollocks he had at least 4 weeks off sick and time off for the fight and went home everyweek. He only appears at the end of Act 1 so about an hours work a night, now he thinks he's Al Pacino, duck right off Fakey🙄🙄🙄
Yes Crazy he got a new wiggy stuck on at that place he reckons he got a new trim 🤣🤣🤣
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So do we reckon they’ll do excursions whilst they are there? If the Bahamas is on her bucket list surely there must be things she wants to see and not just sit on a beach/by a pool all week? Plus they’ll be wanting the content for insta.
You’ve got the pink sand beach to see, swimming with pigs which the Bahamas is well known for, plus dolphin watching/encounters. All expensive but surely not they’re not going all that way to do nothing. Oh sorry apart from fake photoshoots, that’s all they did in the Maldives and that was even further 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So do we reckon they’ll do excursions whilst they are there? If the Bahamas is on her bucket list surely there must be things she wants to see and not just sit on a beach/by a pool all week? Plus they’ll be wanting the content for insta.
You’ve got the pink sand beach to see, swimming with pigs which the Bahamas is well known for, plus dolphin watching/encounters. All expensive but surely not they’re not going all that way to do nothing. Oh sorry apart from fake photoshoots, that’s all they did in the Maldives and that was even further 😉
Was going to ask the same question, surely they will leave the resort or this is her bucket list destination.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was going to ask the same question, surely they will leave the resort or this is her bucket list destination.
Just looked and pig beach is nearly 6 hours from them and pink sand beach is over 3 hours so I can’t see them doing either of them with 2 kids in tow. Unless she goes and does them while he babysits 🙄😂😂😂😂 yeh like that would ever happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's it, encourage your kid to turn around and around so he gets dizzy then he walks backwards and stumbles!

Utterly genius! 🙄

437778538_1195287868581214_2521167042556562562_n.jpg

• Sad
Sorry but that kid is NOT cute 😳
Always sulking and miserable I wouldn’t bother posting holiday snaps if my kids faces looked like that
boring holiday again walking around doing FREE stuff . God they don’t spend a penny do they 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but that kid is NOT cute 😳
Always sulking and miserable I wouldn’t bother posting holiday snaps if my kids faces looked like that
boring holiday again walking around doing FREE stuff . God they don’t spend a penny do they 😂😂
Miserable little bastard. They've already made it look boring. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah yes the perfect place for kids 🙄 has she had her arse out yet in a barely there bikini 👙 but don’t forget, the kids will love it there 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Miserable little bastard. They've already made it look boring. 😂😂
He really is he’s always stuffing his face or sulking .
they go on holiday and just sit by a pool or a beach all day they never seem to actually have fun or do anything 🤔🤔
shows how skint they actually are I don’t understand why they try fake a lifestyle when it’s obvious they can’t afford it

look at other z listers they go away and hire boats all day something fakes has never done 😂😂

• Haha
It's got a gym, tennis courts and does Yoga. How long before Fakey is in the gym leaving her to look after the kids just like he always does, selfish bleep. He'll be telling her he needs a rest since he's been on tour for 8 months🤥🤥🤥🤥
Bet they do nothing other than sunbath and use free facilities, a lot of stuff is additional charge like the kids club for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with Gail’s stomach? It looks really swollen.

Fakey has the most appalling dress sense. It’s like his trousers are made up of the material they use to make cushion covers for patio furniture from the 1990s.

I’d be embarrassed spending ££££ on a holiday and neither having a job.

• Haha
  • Sad
Couldnt give a flying duck where they are, its all for insta. He cant possibly stay off his phone. He needs to show off. Oooo we in bahamas living our best life. Nahh bro, ya in a fake marriage and youre unemployed. Doesnt matter where u go in the world. They think they are the first people to vist the bleeping bahama, ooo look at us we are so rich. Nah ya in debt and even if its not debt, u still come bk home to ya basic little house and bck to the reality of being an unemployed gay married man, who is riddled with jealousy and desperate to be on telly

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What is wrong with Gail’s stomach? It looks really swollen.

Fakey has the most appalling dress sense. It’s like his trousers are made up of the material they use to make cushion covers for patio furniture from the 1990s.

I’d be embarrassed spending ££££ on a holiday and neither having a job.
All the tit he eats never ending amounts of junk food
poor kid his parents are tit . He starts full time school soon and still wears nappy’s drinks from a baby bottle and can’t speak .
being pushed around in a buggy and dumped in front of a to screen all day
---
Yep, we know! Stupid cow
At this point I’m convinced she is just as bad as he is …. She puts up with him because she is on his delusional level
she is very show off and stuck up that’s why she can’t get any work and has to beg for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He doesn’t still drink from a bottle does he? Dear christ that’s terrible. Some kids do come late to toilet training but I suspect in Gail’s case he’s got two lazy parents who can’t be arsed.

Wouldn’t you go somewhere that was a bit more child friendly?! Selfish pair of unemployed cunts.

Reactions: 25
There’s jet skis there….time for another sit down for a cheeky pose again 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.