Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 All the way out there to do duck all 😆 They would of been better off in DelBoys Margate. 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand why she made a big song and dance about not telling the boys as if it was a place they would actually recognise and be excited for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Their followers are thicker than they are, and that's saying something🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well let's face it, you really have to be mentally challenged to 'follow' this mincing, talentless, ugly, delusional bleep and it's bleeping abysmal, inbred, ugly, chavvy Colchester, delusional, not winning at life, total thick slag of a bleeping BEARD! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Miserable little bastard. They've already made it look boring. 😂😂
Pointless taking that kid anywhere, doesn’t matter where they are his sullen expression is always the same. They could just take him to their local park and save what little money they have, it’s not like he actually engages with anything or gets what’s going on.

TRIGGER WARNING:

This needs to go on record.

What a despicable bleep filming her father like this. It"s abhorrent. 🤬

publicistpollybeth_1713217010657.jpg
publicistpollybeth_1713217015296.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
12 stories 1 grid post with 7 photos on it after Day 1, from somebody that wasn’t going to post much 🙄 Again notice how his main picture is him & Leo not Flappy.
The ‘YSL’ bag has already made an appearance 😂 and they’re obviously not eating anywhere special tonight looking at the way she’s dressed. Who wears denim cutdowns to a nice restaurant?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all about the golden child, the pouting and peace makes me feel sick! I don’t get it, he’s coming up for 36 FFS!!!
As for not posting much…… I’ll leave it there. What a bleeping twit🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So they’ve posed around the pool but haven’t shown any pictures of the boys swimming and enjoying it!? I don’t understand!

Boys are wearing same t shirts in that last clip as they were in the morning but Leo’s chocolate stain has magically dissapeared! Unless she’s brought two identical tops for him? But she’s got changed? I don’t understand, are they not filming in real time?

I’ve never known anyone else make expensive holidays look so dull and boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Of all the lovely holiday outfits posted by influencers online and flappy wears hot pants and an oversized top? Why is she not wearing resort wear, so many people go on holiday and wear items they wouldn’t ordinarily wear but stuff that give off holiday vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For a "bucket list" destination this looks very uninspiring to me and not what I'd class it as. I bet they don't go on any trips whatsoever. Those kids are going to get frazzled.

View attachment 2877245View attachment 2877246View attachment 2877247
No bucket list to me means a real experience. To me somewhere like going on the rocky mountaineer train through Canada or experiencing Japan or something. Not just sitting in the pool in the sun. You could do that in a lot of places.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
🐔 All that way to do nothing, they all look like a sack of tit, get Tubs sorted what a miserable looking kid......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it strange that Flappys followers always increase in their hundreds whenever she goes on holiday? Where, like him, she’s been constantly losing them, in the last 3 days she’s gained over 400 and it always happens when she’s away 🤔 Is her holiday content so riveting? I think we all know the answer to that 😂
They’ve also both discovered about buying likes as well. The likes on their holiday posts compared to their recent ones are definitely suss. Even her 5 giveaway posts didn’t get anywhere near what her last post has. Doesn’t make sense in the fact most people showing off their holidays on Instagram, normally get stick for it but for some reason these two are just getting higher engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well I wonder how many times the person who wasn’t going to post will post once they’re up and about today 😂 Definitely calling a day 2 grid post later and definitely some sort of family challenge reel during this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it strange that Flappys followers always increase in their hundreds whenever she goes on holiday? Where, like him, she’s been constantly losing them, in the last 3 days she’s gained over 400 and it always happens when she’s away 🤔 Is her holiday content so riveting? I think we all know the answer to that 😂
They’ve also both discovered about buying likes as well. The likes on their holiday posts compared to their recent ones are definitely suss. Even her 5 giveaway posts didn’t get anywhere near what her last post has. Doesn’t make sense in the fact most people showing off their holidays on Instagram, normally get stick for it but for some reason these two are just getting higher engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well I wonder how many times the person who wasn’t going to post will post once they’re up and about today 😂 Definitely calling a day 2 grid post later and definitely some sort of family challenge reel during this week.
They are pathetic I’ve just booked two weeks in august when it’s peak time to Spain all inclusive with six swimming pools a water park on the complex and loads for kids …. They never think about the kids selfish cunts

• Heart
The main beach for swimming with pigs is nearly 6 hours from them apparently but I’ve just seen there’s another place they can do it which is only 30mins from where they are staying, so surely they’ll be doing something like that if this is her bucket list location? Plus the one I’ve seen, Leo would go in for free 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They are pathetic I’ve just booked two weeks in august when it’s peak time to Spain all inclusive with six swimming pools a water park on the complex and loads for kids …. They never think about the kids selfish cunts
It looks like where they are there’s activities for the kids but they likely wouldn’t want to pay so as you say, there’s other resorts to choose from with lots for the kids to do. They just thought about themselves and not the kids. So thick they don’t realise if they went less flashy they could blog back about all the affordable things to do and perhaps get more engagement (and interest!).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Boring cunts aren't they🤣🤣🤣 as if the kids give a shiny shite about the Bahamas, might aswell be in Skeggy ffs. Dusty engages with food and that is all. Wonder how many times not posting Fakey's gonna post today🤪🤪🤪🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Problem with going swimming with the pigs Leo would probably get mistaken for one (sorry not sorry) speaking of Leo I'm calling bingo on his first story of today being of the vacant little scruff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.