Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like where they are there’s activities for the kids but they likely wouldn’t want to pay so as you say, there’s other resorts to choose from with lots for the kids to do. They just thought about themselves and not the kids. So thick they don’t realise if they went less flashy they could blog back about all the affordable things to do and perhaps get more engagement (and interest!).
To be fair at least this hotel has things for the kids unlike 95% of the hotels they’ve visited on family holidays in the last few years, but it’s still be done with F&F more in mind. Also how much will they do if most stuff costs extra on top? The Bahamas is nice, well it was when I went a few years ago but I still don’t understand why if this was all about spending time as a family now Fakeys home, there were so many other places better for kids, cheaper and much closer to home they could have gone to. It’s now clear why they didn’t wait until the next school holidays (would have been way out of their price range) and while I’m glad Fred was included, I still think to take him out of school for the 2nd time already this year for a basic holiday was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
while I’m glad Fred was included, I still think to take him out of school for the 2nd time already this year for a basic holiday was wrong.
Wonder if they will pull the media/content/income card with school as reason for not apying the fine like the radfords do

Still thought it was some massive surprise for the kids they way she built it up, Maris and Fred could be anywhere hot and sunny as thats basically all it is to them in the end

Reactions: 18
To be fair at least this hotel has things for the kids unlike 95% of the hotels they’ve visited on family holidays in the last few years, but it’s still be done with F&F more in mind. Also how much will they do if most stuff costs extra on top? The Bahamas is nice, well it was when I went a few years ago but I still don’t understand why if this was all about spending time as a family now Fakeys home, there were so many other places better for kids, cheaper and much closer to home they could have gone to. It’s now clear why they didn’t wait until the next school holidays (would have been way out of their price range) and while I’m glad Fred was included, I still think to take him out of school for the 2nd time already this year for a basic holiday was wrong.
I’m really anti parents taking children out of school, unless in certain circumstances. A family holiday doesn’t qualify.
Him being off has huge impact despite his stupid parents thinking it doesn’t. He’ll lose out on the start of the topic for the term, useful information on maths and literacy that when he returns he’ll already be behind on. If the class are doing topic work he’ll have missed out on the brainstorming and the prep work. It’s really short sighted.

Reactions: 16
Problem with going swimming with the pigs Leo would probably get mistaken for one (sorry not sorry) speaking of Leo I'm calling bingo on his first story of today being of the vacant little scruff
Was just going to say this myself about Dusty the dumpling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell, they can make anywhere look a boring tit tip, can't they...
The Instagram holiday. Fred looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, buster blood vessel junior could be bleeping anywhere as long as there's food, big nose got his arse out showing his tan line and advertising for twinks, and Cyrano de Colchester desperate for likes to get her minge out....
None of these look like they're enjoying themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if they will pull the media/content/income card with school as reason for not apying the fine like the radfords do

Still thought it was some massive surprise for the kids they way she built it up, Maris and Fred could be anywhere hot and sunny as thats basically all it is to them in the end
I’m just surprised Fred’s dad is happy about his son keep missing school. She always tries to make out it’s about the kids but why would they be excited about the Bahamas? Yes they’re stopping at The Atlantis but they could have taken Freddie on a day trip to the Atlantis in Dubai which is much newer and better (apparently) but they didn’t. I’m sure there’s a reason SHE wanted to go there and I’m assuming it will become apparent soon.
Maybe she’s surprising Fakey with a vow renewal 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And this totally sums her up. She’s on her bucket list holiday with her precious family and she’s sat there replying to everyone on her last instagram post 🤯 Away on holiday and social media engagement is still at the forefront of her mind. What a desperate sad cow she is. Buying likes, buying followers, replying to strangers and where does it get her? Still getting no brand work or any work come to that. How long before the aff links begin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No bucket list to me means a real experience. To me somewhere like going on the rocky mountaineer train through Canada or experiencing Japan or something. Not just sitting in the pool in the sun. You could do that in a lot of places.
Absolutely this! My bucket list is very different ie the Seychelles, Japan and Thailand. As I have family in the caribbean, St Lucia/Antigua would have been better for them. The Bahamas is pretty mediocre if you are just confined to a resort. It looks tit!

• Heart
Absolutely this! My bucket list is very different ie the Seychelles, Japan and Thailand. As I have family in the caribbean, St Lucia/Antigua would have been better for them. The Bahamas is pretty mediocre if you are just confined to a resort. It looks tit!
Looks boring and definitely not for kids . They actually have stuff for kids but them skint broke cunts won’t take the kids to do activities….. bet Fred wasn’t even excited both kids know it’s just pool days and beach days nothing fun

• Heart
Looks boring and definitely not for kids . They actually have stuff for kids but them skint broke cunts won’t take the kids to do activities….. bet Fred wasn’t even excited both kids know it’s just pool days and beach days nothing fun
For somebody on a 'bucket list' holiday, she looks bleeping miserable! He looks absolutely out-of-place because he'd rather be with his twinkies.

tit has definitely gone down and she's got him bent over a barrel.

He no doubt loves to bend over - away from Flapz - and she bleeping knows it. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really anti parents taking children out of school, unless in certain circumstances. A family holiday doesn’t qualify.
Him being off has huge impact despite his stupid parents thinking it doesn’t. He’ll lose out on the start of the topic for the term, useful information on maths and literacy that when he returns he’ll already be behind on. If the class are doing topic work he’ll have missed out on the brainstorming and the prep work. It’s really short sighted.
As if they care about any of that🤬🤬🤬 they are both thickos

Reactions: 17
Another show Fakey was desperate for but has been axed 😂 He’ll be lucky to get any Jungle related TV appearances this year unless Sam is too busy with other things 😂
I’m still manifesting ST for Strictly 🙏🏻 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What miserable photos! Gail is shoving food down his throat as normal! At this rate he’ll be heavier than flappy
Fakey must hate how much Spud looks like Flappy 🤭. I can’t see Fakey in him at all.
I bet they are stock piling on breakfast so they only have to pay for an evening meal 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What miserable photos! Gail is shoving food down his throat as normal! At this rate he’ll be heavier than flappy
He probably is already🫢🫢🫢
Look at these likes Fakey gonna be raging🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fakey must hate how much Spud looks like Flappy 🤭. I can’t see Fakey in him at all.
I bet they are stock piling on breakfast so they only have to pay for an evening meal 😉
Now you've said that, photo of Fakey as a kid side by side with dusty🤣🤣🤣
BTW love that name 💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume dad of the year who couldn't wait for family time is resting today after the long flight as for her how is she showcasing the Bahamas filming her miserable non responsive son either looking sullen or eating? Yet I really think she believes going somewhere like that and putting it onto a highlight reel will get her more free travel like the other influencers get

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.