Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @bluecups for our new thread title! You win Flapz's dirty old white trainers that she's selling for a tenner!

After celebrating our 100th thread with our favourite moments, it was business as usual! There were yet more dance reels, the brother got dug up yet again and Flapz finally showed her face! Her nose resembled a ski slope and we have acquired a new nickname: The Child Catcher! 😂

Screenshot_20240404-231843~2.png

Fakey wished everybody a GAPPY EASYER, whatever that means! 🤡 They were constantly trying to convince everybody that their 'relationship' is perfect and they even did a reel at The Marquis Pub. Somebody called them out that it was FORCED and Fakey called them a weirdo. How ironic coming from him! We all know they have as much chemistry between them resembling a bucket of cold sick but this photo took the piss! 😂

Screenshot_20240404-232342~2.png

We had more discussions about this backstage photo and we unearthed some photos that proved he has indeed enjoyed a few kisses with other men in the past and seemed to like it! 🌈

Screenshot_20240404-232419~2.png

The ITV Win from a dodgy Dunelm aired this week with his flappy hands nearly knocking his syrup off and he's currently sharing a room with Danny Hatchard.

Not long now until unemployment strikes again!

Keep on grinding! 🌈

Previous thread:-

---

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz the child snatcher's begging fills her full of joys , while Fakey is busy snatching twink- boys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the votes Fakeys! ♥

*hands out grenade protein bars and industrial size tubes of anusol*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Post about the brotherly love. 7 hours ago, about 6000 likes and 30 comments, half of which are bots (remember and report them so they get removed and his numbers drop) 😉
He must die a little inside each time considering he has over a million ‘followers’. A normal person would realise they must be so unpopular and boorrrrrriiiinnnggg to get so little response to his 70 billion posts per day. Just baffles me how he can be so deluded. Hideous creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is the Child Catcher asking for places to bring the boys??? Perhaps use google you beggy woman, you scrounged enough money off Zelda to to pay for that ridiculous crappy crappy bang bang child catcher snout to stay with her homosexual son so use youre own money (or Freddie’s Dad’s money) to bring youre children somewhere other than jimmys zoo! Anyone else thinking this upcoming holiday is a couples only ‘make or break holiday’ courtesy of Zelda of course and Zelda will mind Maris and Freddie is in school and lives with his Dad anyway 🤔 it seems Zelda will do/pay for anything for the Child Catcher to stay with her Fakey and not reveal his true identity but let’s be honest thats kinda obvious and her reaction to Mya’s ☕ basically ‘cemented’ there was truth to Mya tea! And were not buying this untied front stunt or this fannying around with Danny all of a sudden to deflect in a weird reverse psychology way?? Polly is as tit a publicist as fakey is at practically everything! nice recap as usual @CrazyBaldhead and great title and even better new nickname for flapz as the ‘Child Catcher’ @bluecups 😂 anyway lets see what bore fest they have lined up for us this weekend….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Congratulations to @bluecups for our new thread title! You win Flapz's dirty old white trainers that she's selling for a tenner!

After celebrating our 100th thread with our favourite moments, it was business as usual! There were yet more dance reels, the brother got dug up yet again and Flapz finally showed her face! Her nose resembled a ski slope and we have acquired a new nickname: The Child Catcher! 😂

View attachment 2856738

Fakey wished everybody a GAPPY EASYER, whatever that means! 🤡 They were constantly trying to convince everybody that their 'relationship' is perfect and they even did a reel at The Marquis Pub. Somebody called them out that it was FORCED and Fakey called them a weirdo. How ironic coming from him! We all know they have as much chemistry between them resembling a bucket of cold sick but this photo took the piss! 😂

View attachment 2856748

We had more discussions about this backstage photo and we unearthed some photos that proved he has indeed enjoyed a few kisses with other men in the past and seemed to like it! 🌈

View attachment 2856754

The ITV Win from a dodgy Dunelm aired this week with his flappy hands nearly knocking his syrup off and he's currently sharing a room with Danny Hatchard.

Not long now until unemployment strikes again!

Keep on grinding! 🌈

Previous thread:-

---
Brilliant thread title @bluecups 👏, excellent recap as always Queen Crazy 👌 and @Katewinsletsknee I hope you're okay, sending love and hugs your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My kids are adults now but never at any point did I use any kind of social media to beg for days out for them as entertainment!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread and recap as always @CrazyBaldhead 😊 and congrats @bluecups for the thread title win 😊. Well the woe is me brother post didn’t work so what will he use today? Dad, anxiety, ADHD, mental health, spud, ‘dancing’ reel, audition reel for celeb gladiators, the list is endless but whatever he does, guarantee he would have done it before 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Post about the brotherly love. 7 hours ago, about 6000 likes and 30 comments, half of which are bots (remember and report them so they get removed and his numbers drop) 😉
He must die a little inside each time considering he has over a million ‘followers’. A normal person would realise they must be so unpopular and boorrrrrriiiinnnggg to get so little response to his 70 billion posts per day. Just baffles me how he can be so deluded. Hideous creature.
The likes have dropped I see. I’ve reported about 5 accounts but do wonder if Instagram actually do anything.

I seriously can’t get the child catcher from Chitty out my head every time I see Flaps haha 😜 Do people not see through the fact she’s on the beg?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does this fucker not get sick.of deleting posts nobody likes and resharing as if new. Nobody wants to see Maris or read your BS story. I'd rather hear about your reasons for remaining in Xfactor instead of being with your dying brother 🤬

Anyway flaps when you are finished catching kids any chance you'd be a doll and pop up the jeans reel 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is the Child Catcher asking for places to bring the boys??? Perhaps use google you beggy woman, you scrounged enough money off Zelda to to pay for that ridiculous crappy crappy bang bang child catcher snout to stay with her homosexual son so use youre own money (or Freddie’s Dad’s money) to bring youre children somewhere other than jimmys zoo! Anyone else thinking this upcoming holiday is a couples only ‘make or break holiday’ courtesy of Zelda of course and Zelda will mind Maris and Freddie is in school and lives with his Dad anyway 🤔 it seems Zelda will do/pay for anything for the Child Catcher to stay with her Fakey and not reveal his true identity but let’s be honest thats kinda obvious and her reaction to Mya’s ☕ basically ‘cemented’ there was truth to Mya tea! And were not buying this untied front stunt or this fannying around with Danny all of a sudden to deflect in a weird reverse psychology way?? Polly is as tit a publicist as fakey is at practically everything! nice recap as usual @CrazyBaldhead and great title and even better new nickname for flapz as the ‘Child Catcher’ @bluecups 😂 anyway lets see what bore fest they have lined up for us this weekend….
BIB - if what us Fakey’s think in that Freddie is living with his Dad and is there more, the child catcher will have to pay Freddie’s fit Dad maintenance 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Congrats on the thread title @bluecups 💙 Quality recap as always Crazy🫶

Coming up to a week left then Fakey will be staring into the abyss😂😂😂 Yeah!!
Where the duck is this jeans reel Childcatcher, I'm dying waiting😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course sharing Leo on his stories as with just over 4000 likes his posts are being ignored.So boring is this twit and his downtrodden wife that I see this year as the downfall of the prickendens.Zelda still doing her soap scoops and cleaning non stop while having digs at Matt.I bet she’s a nightmare to live with like her son.

• Heart
He annoys me so much when he deletes his old post and reposts it again like we don't notice. So annoying!! Lol I'm easily annoyed today lol

• Haha
He annoys me so much when he deletes his old post and reposts it again like we don't notice. So annoying!! Lol I'm easily annoyed today lol
It’s the fact he’s said on so many different occasions that engagement on Instagram doesn’t bother him because it’s all ‘fake’ but then precedes to prove like everything else that comes out of his mouth, that he’s talking bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.